over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My folli/DES + contest prep log

hi dave, i'll be following keenly. looks like this will be v informative.

quick question though with folli dosing, are you taking any time off it in the ten weeks or going to continue 333mg ed till the comp?

keep going hard, Mike

I may back down to 200mcg. I haven't decided yet. I'll keep updating.

I may add in IGF-LR3, using the same protocol as Osiris.

Once again, usually I'm really tired after such a crazy chest workout... I don't feel nearly as fatiqued. I expect to wake up tomorrow feeling fantastic.

Day 9

-Today I revisited back training. I switched back and chest days in order to maximize the efficiency of my training split.

-Last week I was able to do weighted chins with 50lbs for 3 sets of 6, just barely getting the 6th rep on every set. If anything, the 6th rep was a little ugly. Today I got 8 reps, 7 reps, and 6 reps on the three sets I did with much more control.

-Last week I was able to row the 150lb DB (very slow and controlled!) for a set of 10. This week I did three sets of 12 with very little rest in between.

-A few weeks ago, I did fixed T-Bar Rows with 4 plates for 8 reps. This week I did 4 plates and a 25 for 12 reps.

-The flat head cable curl machine at the gym... I'm used to repping a certain weight on the machine for around 18-22 reps. Today on my first set, I was able to get 33 reps.

-Basically, strength overall has increased enough for me to notice.

NOTE: Keep in mind that my calories are also being limited, as I'm 7 weeks 5 days out from my show. I also have doubled my cardio to 90min ED... so I'm not in an ideal situation to be gaining like this.

Day 11

-I take back my statement on increasing the frequency of each bodypart. I'm definitely over training. My cardio increased significantly and my recovery isn't what it needs to be. I've decided to train 4x per week to make sure cardio is a priority.

-I still have that 3-D look going on though. I'm not sore muscularly, but my CNS has been a little fried over the past few days from training like an idiot. I'm also appear to be VERY full while training. Flat walking around, but I believe the DES to be giving me the great pumps while training.

-I broke the logbook on squats on Tuesday night.

-Today, I have no good numbers to post, as I took it easier on delt training. I'll be taking Thursday off except for cardio, but will post pics.

-My chest and arms seem to be SLOWLY taking on a new appearance. I'm using my arms only for the DES, alternating bi's and tri's.

Let me know what you guys think once I post my shots. I'll be 7 weeks 2 days out from the show.

Last edited:
Day 12

-Cardio only day.

Took these yesterday. Keep in mind I did not pump up for these, not do I have any carbs in my system. I eat a few veggie meals per day... but my diet right now consists of free range organic eggs, chicken breasts, flounder, whey isolate for protein... coconut oil, natural PB, natural AB, Mac Nut Oil, EVOO, Red Palm Oil, and the occasional fish oil for my fat sources.

Weight is around 256.

Front Double
front db 7 weeks 2 days pictures from extreme sports photos on webshots

Back Lat
back lat 7 weeks 2 days pictures from extreme sports photos on webshots

Ab thigh
ab thigh 7 weeks 2 days pictures from extreme sports photos on webshots

Front Lat (finally getting the hang of this pose)
front lat 7 weeks 2 days pictures from extreme sports photos on webshots

Dave,

Looking great, your waist is really tightening up in the front double bi.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

great thread Dave,
Do you have an update for us?

I've been very busy lately.

Notes

-My skin looks much thinner in person now. Not sure if pics will show. I take my next set for my coach on Sunday. I'll post them up then.

-I will discontinue Follistatin 4 weeks out until my post show rebound once my stock runs out, but will continue to run DES till 2 weeks out. I plan on using both along with LR3 to rebound after the show.

-strength is down right absurd. My low back and knees are needing a break, so nothing special (for me) on barbell rows or squats. Other exercises are taking off. I can properly, with good tempo, hammer row 5 plates for 10. Previously I was getting 4 plates with a 10.

PR's
- +60lbs chin for 6 @ 255lbs (previous 50lbs)
- reverse EZ curl 150lbs x 8 (previous 135lbs)
- banded hammer decline 3 plates x 11 (previous 2 plates plus 15lbs)
- one arm row 150lbs x 12 for 4 sets. (previous was 1 set and I would be gassed)
- cadex overhead fly press, stack x 20. (previous was 14 reps)

That gives you an idea. I have serious confidence going into this contest. I know some top of the food chain guys will be there. When they see me, I'm going to take the wind out of their sail and ruin their day.
-

Any more updates on ur progress ?. Really lookin foward to seein this log out to the finish as well as couple months afterward .. As the new DES cells mature

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity