YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My friend is going back to a whatever diet...

ALLEX

Banned
There's this guy here. 35 yo or so... Deca only type of guy, some drol here and there. Naturally very skinny. On and off from the gym for years. Chest, shoulders and arms ok, no back or legs... Always lean, no matter what.

Anyways, bumped into him today and he was like "man, I'm going back to my bread, cheese, pasta and yogurt", this rice, chicken and sweet potato isn't working for me. He said he lost like 10 pounds after he started eating like a bodybuilder.

He's a funny guy, was laughing at it and saying that bodybuilding diet is bullshit and he just needed to up his deca... I tried to explain that maybe he was used to eating a certain amount of food and the clean diet had less calories and he needed to eat more, but he didn't want to hear any of it.

Anyways, just a story, I guess... I'm sure many of us have been thru it.

Like you said, the food choices just had him taking in less calories overall. If he wanted to gain size, he could eat the "bro" foods and add in some "dirty" calories to ensure he's in a surplus. It's a simple case of not eating enough.

I remember Jay cutler was saying in one of his videos that during the offseason he cannot eat like a bb.

He needs sugar and some junk. Going totally clean like chicken, beef and rice, he will loose size.

Your friend has a very fast metabolism rate. He needs some simple food / junk which contains dense calories.

There's this guy here. 35 yo or so... Deca only type of guy, some drol here and there. Naturally very skinny. On and off from the gym for years. Chest, shoulders and arms ok, no back or legs... Always lean, no matter what.

Anyways, bumped into him today and he was like "man, I'm going back to my bread, cheese, pasta and yogurt", this rice, chicken and sweet potato isn't working for me. He said he lost like 10 pounds after he started eating like a bodybuilder.

He's a funny guy, was laughing at it and saying that bodybuilding diet is bullshit and he just needed to up his deca... I tried to explain that maybe he was used to eating a certain amount of food and the clean diet had less calories and he needed to eat more, but he didn't want to hear any of it.

Anyways, just a story, I guess... I'm sure many of us have been thru it.

I remember Jay cutler was saying in one of his videos that during the offseason he cannot eat like a bb.

He needs sugar and some junk. Going totally clean like chicken, beef and rice, he will loose size.

Your friend has a very fast metabolism rate. He needs some simple food / junk which contains dense calories.

That reminds me of Ronnie Coleman eating a bucket of grilled KFC chicken legs and thighs with a bottle of BBQ sauce. Dark meat has a lot more fat and BBQ is loaded with sugar

That reminds me of Ronnie Coleman eating a bucket of grilled KFC chicken legs and thighs with a bottle of BBQ sauce. Dark meat has a lot more fat and BBQ is loaded with sugar

So.... what's the issue??
You saw first hand how he's lean year round then... low appetite

So.... what's the issue??
You saw first hand how he's lean year round then... low appetite

There is no issue. The point of this thread is about guys eating dirty to keep size. Chicken thighs covered in BBQ sauce sure is fuck not "clean" food.

There is no issue. The point of this thread is about guys eating dirty to keep size. Chicken thighs covered in BBQ sauce sure is fuck not "clean" food.

lol....sorry but say who?

Ok, maybe the BBQ sauce part that's full of calories and sugar, otherwise, bbq chicken thighs and legs 2 days a week for me on the barbie.

Especially when on keto type diet.

[/B][/SIZE]

lol....sorry but say who?

Ok, maybe the BBQ sauce part that's full of calories and sugar, otherwise, bbq chicken thighs and legs 2 days a week for me on the barbie.

Especially when on keto type diet.

I'm not sure but I think 1/3 a bottle of sauce on the thighs ruins the "it could be keto clean"

I'm just saying if you can make one meal of 27g fat 51g protein and 30-40g sugar fit in your daily diet good for you. I sure as fuck can't

I'm not sure but I think 1/3 a bottle of sauce on the thighs ruins the "it could be keto clean"

I'm just saying if you can make one meal of 27g fat 51g protein and 30-40g sugar fit in your daily diet good for you. I sure as fuck can't

You can't eat 583 calories???

I personally would need use BBQ sauce though.

Spices, mustard hot ect...

So many sugar free options.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner