over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My gear froze!!!

hvwchamp

Registered
I'm sure this is common but down south something I've never dealt with. I keep it in what I assumed was a safe place but just now I went to check it out and most of it has frozen or has thickened up quite a bit... I drew some out and ran it under hot water, but I'm concerned if anything changes chemically after it's frozen???

Froze? Or crashed?

for the record it looks like only one has crashed but not severely... I will use it any ways and hope for the best but I was just shocked to see frozen vials

It appears now that about 3 have crashed all at varying levels... are they complete trash now or is it worth a shot...lol

I'm currently dealing with something similar. What I'd do is reheat all of them in a pan on the stove in about 1-2" water. Just give them a bath on low heat... Let them sit in there and continuously check on them and see if it clears up. After that, set them out somewhere and check on them daily. See how many days they take to re-crash because from what I understand you DO NOT want it to crash in the muscle.

They're still good. Just heat them up and it should dissolve again. Use the hot water bath method or if you don't want to deal with water and it possibly messing up the label get a candle warmer. They're $6 or so from walmart and you can heat 5 vials at a time.

Does anyone have tiny particles that dont seem to go back into solution? I'm talking just one tiny piece at the bottom of the bottle after the rest has gone back into solution..

I am going to give them a bath, have to go into work soon and freeze my balls off telling people they can't come into a nightclub cus they're to fat... will post early am, interested to keep this thread going for a minute to get any possible feedback on running crashed or re crashing gear.

Had some cyp that always crashed.. Heated it up everytime and it was painless and potent still

I think most on here has dealt with this and like all said on here heat them up and keep the heat until they are good.
Now i don't know anything about particles cause i never had that happen.
Might be nice to hear from a brewer here.

If it's frozen you just re-heat it.

If it's crashed you may add a bit of oil, but you have to pass it thru a filter a re-heat. Or you can add some EQ to the vial, as it never crashes and acts like plain oil.

Gear doesn't freeze. Unless u live in about -27 degrees c. Crashed great just needs to be heated and it will go back into solution. Gear that comes out of solution needs more solvent, not oil.

Gear doesn't freeze. Unless u live in about -27 degrees c. Crashed great just needs to be heated and it will go back into solution. Gear that comes out of solution needs more solvent, not oil.

Gear that's made with coconut oil freezes in much higher temperatures than regular gear. If it's crashing because concentration is too high, oil will do it. Pharmacy concentrations (200mg for long ester test, 75mg for tren, 100mg for deca) will hold with minimum amounts of solvents. Actually, most human grade gear has 1% BA and 0% solvents.

Some sponsors on here are using coconut oil now and I happened to have some that was left in a room at about 60 degrees and it turned into gel .it didnt crash , I have had stuff crash in the past and this was different .all I did was move it to a warmer area and it turned liquid again

LFs oils froze on me once ... so turn on the heater and put your vials on the heater and they will be just like when you got them

It's not crashed or anything, nothing wrong... shoot it up in your ass

LFs oils froze on me once ... so turn on the heater and put your vials on the heater and they will be just like when you got them

It's not crashed or anything, nothing wrong... shoot it up in your ass

Like into the hole?

I have reheated mine on the stove at medium heat many times with success. Just watch it untold everything has dissolved. It should be fine

Gear that's made with coconut oil freezes in much higher temperatures than regular gear. If it's crashing because concentration is too high, oil will do it. Pharmacy concentrations (200mg for long ester test, 75mg for tren, 100mg for deca) will hold with minimum amounts of solvents. Actually, most human grade gear has 1% BA and 0% solvents.

It doesn't freeze it goes into a saturated state. And I love coconut oil as the carrier in gear it's painless.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear