over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My gear froze!!!

the solubility of testosterone in oil decreases as its temperature goes down. just increase the temperature of the oil slightly so those recrystallized testosterone (clouds) dissolve. don't overheat your gear with really hot water or pressure could pop or damage your lid. just a small shallow pan of lukewarm water from the tap. don't vent with a dart in the top that just increases your risk of infection its a sealed bottle for a reason. it takes a while for heat to pass through oils so give it time.

Better freezing it than dropping and breaking the bottles lol

Is freezing your Test a reliable way to Test you gear?

Is freezing your Test a reliable way to Test you gear?

I have a few bottles of Test Cyp and Test E from different sponsors that I put in the freezer for a few hours expecting them to crash or crystallize but nothing happened. I also put a bottle of Phantom Pharma Test/Deca Blend in the freezer and it didn't crash either.

How high and long can you heat it before you have to worry about the glass breaking? Also do you need to vent it? I don't vent mine and keep it on low heat in about 1" or 1.5" water. I'm afraid to turn it up to medium.

I usually let them sit in there for 20-30min.

I do have LF products and it's definitely coconut oil. I did reheat them with the bathing idea for only about 5 mins and everything is back to normal. Glad to of gotten some feedback on this.

I have had this happen a lot and found adding about 2 to 3 cc's of bb and 2 to 3 of oil depending on how bad it crashed. If it's a few crystals then reheat and ahhh, ,or when it turns almost white add the cc or 2 of the above mentioned ingredient s and re heat...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I have had this happen a lot and found adding about 2 to 3 cc's of bb and 2 to 3 of oil depending on how bad it crashed. If it's a few crystals then reheat and ahhh, ,or when it turns almost white add the cc or 2 of the above mentioned ingredient s and re heat...

That ruins the concentration completely which is why I don't like doing that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

@Knight9 very true but if you do your math right and only add 1 cc at a time, you can take something like test cyp 250 and burn it down to say 225 200 and not worry about having to reheat your gear every time you shoot, it's really a preference thing either way you should be able to fix enough to get good use...

fitnesskatz

Gear doesn't freeze. Unless u live in about -27 degrees c. Crashed great just needs to be heated and it will go back into solution. Gear that comes out of solution needs more solvent, not oil.

think you and i thinking along same line

If mine were to freeze I just put it in the oven on low heat for about 10min with a breather pin out of it. Never clouds up again.

How high and long can you heat it before you have to worry about the glass breaking? Also do you need to vent it? I don't vent mine and keep it on low heat in about 1" or 1.5" water. I'm afraid to turn it up to medium.

I usually let them sit in there for 20-30min.

Temp wise you if you the water from boiling (<212 F) you should be fine. I think the thermal shock point was around 320F. Vials are more apt to break if you just dump the vial in a hot water bath instead of putting the vial in and letting it heat up with the water. I prefer the candle warmer as they stay under 200. Additionally they heat the vials more slowly so less risk of them breaking. Water baths can conduct too much heat too quickly which can cause concerns or the need to vent. The way you're doing it sounds fine and you could probably keep it in the water bath for hours without concern. I like the candle warmer because I could leave vials on it all day and not have to worry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131