over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My girl had Seizure last night

Dado - just a cherry on top for all the drama in your life lately. Sounds seriously scary. And at least it drew attention to her liver. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your,ummmm wife? :eek:

Tell your wife she didnt gain all the weight in a month, and she shouldnt try to lose it all in a month. Im all for transformations, Im working towards one right now. But a little more patience will keep you healthier. Give her a hug, tell her not to try so hard.

60 is low blood sugar but should not cause a seizure, it is possable though with other meds. i had a low blood sugar seizure a couple months ago and it was 47 when they checked it so it is possible. i am also a type 1 diabetic though

Dado - just a cherry on top for all the drama in your life lately. Sounds seriously scary. And at least it drew attention to her liver. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your,ummmm wife? :eek:

Tell your wife she didnt gain all the weight in a month, and she shouldnt try to lose it all in a month. Im all for transformations, Im working towards one right now. But a little more patience will keep you healthier. Give her a hug, tell her not to try so hard.

yep, just more problems for me:) And it the other one:)

Im finding more and more secret things she was taking.. She is on antidepressants (didnt tell me that) and she was taking 5-HTP , another natural fat burners, carnitine, and 40mcg clen..
Bad bad combination with antidepressant pills, especially 5-htp..
She was affraid to tell me...

Im sure she wont keep secrets from me anymore

Im finding more and more secret things she was taking.. She is on antidepressants (didnt tell me that) and she was taking 5-HTP , another natural fat burners, carnitine, and 40mcg clen..
Bad bad combination with antidepressant pills, especially 5-htp..
She was affraid to tell me...

Im sure she wont keep secrets from me anymore

At least its all out in the open now bro and you can help her to move forward.

All the best for her scans and stay strong and be there for her :)

yep, just more problems for me:) And it the other one:)

Im not gonna tell you what to do. Other than proceed with extreme caution. The warning bells in your mind should be going off.

I'm wishing you happiness.

So Dado5, how about an update on the wife! How is she coming along, and what have the doctors found out?

hey bro sorry if this sounds bad but why is 5htp bad? I have read some things that it can be bad for the heart is that what you are referring too? I thought it was a little over hyped. hope everything works out for ya bro!

wow. been reading through this. Hope everything works out, deff give a prayer your way bro.

I wish you two the best and hope she recovers but damn she was on alot of drugs.

H-

Update:

She had scanst, brain scans, eeg, mri, and what else and they couldnt find anything. So Dr. said it looks like isolated incident one time seizure. Could be related to stress and stimulants she was taking.
She is waiting for her DL back.

On a side note she left me couple days ago, i guess she dont need me anymore after i did all this for her, even almost lost my job bec i took 10days of in busiest time to take care of her.. oh well

Triathloncoach, you were right:)

hey bro sorry if this sounds bad but why is 5htp bad? I have read some things that it can be bad for the heart is that what you are referring too? I thought it was a little over hyped. hope everything works out for ya bro!

According to DR's 5HTP produces serotonin, so if you already take anxiety or antidepression pills it is bad idea to take 5htp as serotonin imbalance can be off the chart.
Neurologist also said it could be deadly combination with some antidepressants:confused:

According to DR's 5HTP produces serotonin, so if you already take anxiety or antidepression pills it is bad idea to take 5htp as serotonin imbalance can be off the chart.
Neurologist also said it could be deadly combination with some antidepressants:confused:

Dado - sorry to hear about all the drama - that really suks. its hard to help people when they arent totally honest with you, i am sure you could have helped out earlier if you'd known all the shit she was injesting. I'm taking antidepressants too - which one was she on? Those are nasty ass drugs - and addictive! i hope to get off of them sometime in the next year or two, but I'm really cautious cause i know it can fuk up your brain. take care, bro!

Shit bro that's intense! Don't pass judgement on her for sure about her supplement intake, you need to be there to support her and show her you still care.

Keep the faith, and hope she makes a full and steady recovery!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear