over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My girl said to me...

OuchThatHurts said:
I was going to say how about a Big Ass Club for Men but that has trouble written all over it...

on many levels... LMAO

since you've given me a lot of advice on my personal problems, I'm gonna leave that one alone lol.

one of these days i'm gonna trip that little brat, teach her a lesson j/k lol

Rob[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!

I am going to Fiji next week and I am dreadding the pictures already...

If my girl lays next to me, she tells me to stop holding my stomach in because she likes it when it's big as I feel like a big teddy bear. So that's nice...:eek:
But she also says things like 'I can't wait for summer and when you are in shape so I can show off to my girlfriends'. So... she can't show off with me now??? :confused:

It's good that we can make fun of our selves. keeps us sane. :)

Thats ok BigA...mine said to me the other day, "your balls have shrunk"...I think I would have rather been called 'round.' :p

-slide

slide said:
Thats ok BigA...mine said to me the other day, "your balls have shrunk"...I think I would have rather been called 'round.' :p

-slide

Lmao! Below the belt :p

Vander_V said:
WOW you got it lucky bro , my girl loves my ghetto bootay but only when Im leaner, when in the offseason she calls me "Lubby" half chubby half lovey i guess lol, Just the other day she said to me make sure you keep Friday open I have a cocktail party with my entire firm so I want to show you off while your lean ,I said what the hell is that suppose to mean she said well I like it when your lean so you dont look so puffy in our pictures I wish you were 200lbs only LMAO fucking women.

LOL, well Strongmind calls me "poohbear" in the offseason cause I always have my nose in the pantry, cabinet, or refrigerator eating something sweet and sugary.....:D :eek: :p

my prefers the bulky look. no veins,abs just smooth muscles and a round belly. But she fusses about the food bill when I"m eating all the time!! gotta love her!!

Cuddly

My girl is always telling me I'm not fat I'm cuddly,, what the he** does that mean? And she says she likes me better that way.

I think it depends on the age of the lady.As my wife got older she liked the bulky look, but when she was younger she liked the leaner look.

Big A said:
I am going to Fiji next week and I am dreadding the pictures already...

If my girl lays next to me, she tells me to stop holding my stomach in because she likes it when it's big as I feel like a big teddy bear. So that's nice...:eek:
But she also says things like 'I can't wait for summer and when you are in shape so I can show off to my girlfriends'. So... she can't show off with me now??? :confused:

You ever hear of the story of the guy who wished for all the gold in the world and it all fell from the sky flat on his head?

You didnt by chance wish to be "HUGE AND SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN" when you were younger did you?

SmellyHat said:
You ever hear of the story of the guy who wished for all the gold in the world and it all fell from the sky flat on his head?

You didnt by chance wish to be "HUGE AND SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN" when you were younger did you?

Your point being?
I have achieved everything I ever wanted including being huge and ripped and surrounded by beautiful women and that is what I am also getting married to - the most perfect woman.

Years ago I'm at work and call home to talk to my wife. My youngest answers the phone. I say "let me talk to your mother". My son replies "who's this" at which time I reply it's your daddy dummy. I hear him say..."Mommy some guy name daddy dummy wants to talk to you".........Kids

Women are frustrating they say they like the belly then they say they like it when your in shape they like it when your "natural" but then they like forearms with veins thay don't know what they want

I told my girl that now that I'm back training again I'd be hitting my diet and losing some fat.

She said "but I like resting my head on your pudge!"

(me) "so are you saying I'm a fatso?"

(her) "I love you just the way you are and I love your belly!"

If I didn't have a beer in my hand I'd.... :D :D :D

IronMike

IronMike said:
I told my girl that now that I'm back training again I'd be hitting my diet and losing some fat.

She said "but I like resting my head on your pudge!"

(me) "so are you saying I'm a fatso?"

(her) "I love you just the way you are and I love your belly!"

If I didn't have a beer in my hand I'd.... :D :D :D

IronMike
Yeah yeah tough guy we know. If you didn't have a beer in your hand you would have hugged her with both hands instead of one. :)

My wife does not want me to get rid of the LOVE handles, they give her something to hold on to while we are having sex, Gee thats just great honey..F**K lol..Brutal

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224