over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Girl

savage50

Registered
Here's my 86lb Old English Bulldog...sulking because she was in trouble...and

the second picture is her litter of 9 pups that are currently 6 weeks old! Awesome dogs....pups are killing me, non-stop piss,poop, and fighting....

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_0003 (3).JPG
    IMG_0003 (3).JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 348
She is one of the best looking OEB's I've seen! You are a lucky man!

Do you have one from the litter picked out for yourself?

She is one of the best looking OEB's I've seen! You are a lucky man!

Do you have one from the litter picked out for yourself?

Oh yeah!!! I am keeping the pick male...he is going to be phenomenal. The dad is 19" 95lbs, my girl is 18" 88lbs...my new puppy is currently 15lbs4oz. He'll top out at 110lbs I think. Here is a pick of dad and 2 of Winston...you can't miss him in the litter!

Attachments

• IMG_2003.JPG
    IMG_2003.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 334
  • Walter@2yrs.jpg
    [email protected]
    73.5 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 339
Do you offer health guarantee, Vet check with health record including initial vaccinations and deworming on all the pups you sell? Have either parents been BAER, Patella, and Eye Certified tested?

Here's my 86lb Old English Bulldog...sulking because she was in trouble...and

the second picture is her litter of 9 pups that are currently 6 weeks old! Awesome dogs....pups are killing me, non-stop piss,poop, and fighting....

What kind of food and how much do you feed her? She looks like she's in great shape and weight.

What kind of food and how much do you feed her? She looks like she's in great shape and weight.

I had her on Royal Canin, but switched to IAMS large breed Puppy, with a formula supplement that I fed the pups additional to mom's milk which is made with: Whole yogurt, Evaporated milk/ goats milk, egg yolk and Karo Syrup...it worked out to being 12-15cal per table spoon.

Royal Canin was over priced and hard to find, while IAMS is everywhere, and is a medium quality pet food, so new owner would have no problem finding it...instead of pedigree pal or some crap like that! I am going through 40lb bag every 5 days, and roughly 12 cans of Evaporated milk every 3 days, 18 large eggs every 2 days, and 6 tubs of whole yogurt every 3 days...I only give them formuila when they go to bed...it keeps them full and the are out like a light until 6 am! The pups eat about 12 cups of dry food a day!

Do you offer health guarantee, Vet check with health record including initial vaccinations and deworming on all the pups you sell? Have either parents been BAER, Patella, and Eye Certified tested?

Yep, pups have a 1 yr congenital health guarantee, and come dewormed 3 times, with their first shots. Eye's are not an issue, none of my dogs have droopy lids and such, and non of the breeding lineage does either(lineager includes such dogs as; Gunny's "General Tucker", Crimson Kennels "Popeye", my Bulldogge's "Brahma the Bull", What a Mug's "Sumo", Hermes Kennels "Big Roxie" etc. I don't give them a hearing test, since there would be an issue that would have been noted at 8weeks into the pups development...there is none.

With regard to the Patella Luxation Test, that is not an issue with square built bulldogs with straight toplines...dogs that have splayed hips are more likely to have knee issues and usually have hip dysplasia. The breeding lines that are apart of my dogs are mostly square, straight, balanced dogs..they are as close to the breed standard as possible...I think anyways...

Awesome dogs buddy! If my girl saw these she would be buying one immediately! We have a blue nose razorsedge pit that needs a friend!

That pup is a monster. Great looking dogs!!!

RP

-

They are great looking pups/dogs! I wish I had the time to have a dog. When I do it will be a OEB. Keep this thread updated as that pup you are keeping grows. Its going to be a monster

Yep, pups have a 1 yr congenital health guarantee, and come dewormed 3 times, with their first shots. Eye's are not an issue, none of my dogs have droopy lids and such, and non of the breeding lineage does either(lineager includes such dogs as; Gunny's "General Tucker", Crimson Kennels "Popeye", my Bulldogge's "Brahma the Bull", What a Mug's "Sumo", Hermes Kennels "Big Roxie" etc. I don't give them a hearing test, since there would be an issue that would have been noted at 8weeks into the pups development...there is none.

With regard to the Patella Luxation Test, that is not an issue with square built bulldogs with straight toplines...dogs that have splayed hips are more likely to have knee issues and usually have hip dysplasia. The breeding lines that are apart of my dogs are mostly square, straight, balanced dogs..they are as close to the breed standard as possible...I think anyways...

Walter is a great looking stud. He looks very much like my BT stud. The only diff is his size, but BT's have bulldog in there lineage also. Have you excluded coverage of what is considered normal in the bulldog breeds (Cherry eye, entropion, loose hips, skin allergies, elongated soft palate, and stenotic nares (collaspsed nostrils) in your health guarantee. I hope the adoptions of your pups are going well. Not sure if you started a website yet, but it is well worth the time and effort to have one that will showcase your pups and breeding program.

Attachments

• 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear