over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my girlfreind.... just starting

scottswald

Registered
This is my girlfreind, who basically, has had a lot of issues with her weight in the past, she was balemic and anorexic. I got with her 2 years ago and since then she has made a brakthrough and put weight on, its wasnt muscle though.

recently she felt she was getting a little out of shape so she expressed an interest in me helping her start training and we have been doing that for 10 to 12 weeks, she also started to do a bulking diet 6 weeks ago that will hopefully have a recomp effect.

i took a pic of her front and back but deleted front one while putting it on the computer, i will take another.

Just after any feedback good or bad, what direction i should go, anything that needs bringing up, her leg do but they used to be much skinnier before this!

IMG_8679.jpg

what i can see she looks good, lets see more pics different angles like side front.
tell her she looks great and keep it up

Tell her to leave the wheel house just as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

She looks pretty damn good to me! :) Put/keep her on a basic routine that works her full body evenly.

The best advice you're gonna get:

Hire Shelby or another trainer like Phil

Shelby helped Anthro get her pro card, so I would say he knows what he's doing. Phil is also a great trainer as well

Whatever she's doing keep it up she looks good.

Tell her to leave the wheel house just as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Yeah, I would be really careful how hard you push her or how hard you let her push herself considering her past with anorexis and bulemia. I would be worried that she might develop similar problems once she is training and dieting. Reassure her now that you think she looks great, and from the looks of the pic she does look good right now. The main thing in life is to be healthy and live long and happy. Introduce her to things slowly I would say. I wonder if there are any women on here that used to be anorexic/bulemic that could weigh in with their opinion.

good work! i honestly wouldnt change a thing! seriously. just work on maintaining what she has now.:)

She looks good. Does she want to get muscular?

She looks toned from behind.

Yeah, I would be really careful how hard you push her or how hard you let her push herself considering her past with anorexis and bulemia. I would be worried that she might develop similar problems once she is training and dieting. Reassure her now that you think she looks great, and from the looks of the pic she does look good right now. The main thing in life is to be healthy and live long and happy. Introduce her to things slowly I would say. I wonder if there are any women on here that used to be anorexic/bulemic that could weigh in with their opinion.

This, in my mind, is the most important thing.

I'm not a woman but I've been dating a woman for eight years that was bulemic for five years of her life. A shame really, she has character and so much more beauty beyond the aesthetic.

Regardless, I introduced her to BJJ and Muay Thai several years ago and then strength training as a supplement. It didn't take long before she started asking me about Anavar and test creams and playing games when we went out to eat. She's a hard worker but draw your own conclusion.

So much of what we do (the percentage varies person to person) is derieved from an emotional need. It's not to say that there isn't a pragmatic use or advantage from what we do but in the case of the anorexic/bulemic that emotional place has far less pronounced and/or established boundaries. I firmly believe that if one is to proceed that a very measured and methodical approach should be taken. It's a very slippery slope, especially when we love that person so much.

Great advice as usual maldorf.

This, in my mind, is the most important thing.

I'm not a woman but I've been dating a woman for eight years that was bulemic for five years of her life. A shame really, she has character and so much more beauty beyond the aesthetic.

Regardless, I introduced her to BJJ and Muay Thai several years ago and then strength training as a supplement. It didn't take long before she started asking me about Anavar and test creams and playing games when we went out to eat. She's a hard worker but draw your own conclusion.

So much of what we do (the percentage varies person to person) is derieved from an emotional need. It's not to say that there isn't a pragmatic use or advantage from what we do but in the case of the anorexic/bulemic that emotional place has far less pronounced and/or established boundaries. I firmly believe that if one is to proceed that a very measured and methodical approach should be taken. It's a very slippery slope, especially when we love that person so much.

Great advice as usual maldorf.

Yes, the very nature of bodybuilding and exercise can be very addictive and once you start seeing results you want more and more and that would scare me with her. Its tough for a lot of us with that type of personality.

thanks for the advice guys, she hasnt had it for just over 5 years now. ive been with her for 2 now and she hasnt shown any problemsin that time at all, she now hates the skinny look and is wanting more size and good health.

I cant imagine her relapsing as she'd much rather be fat than skinny. shes wanted to put on weight since she felt better 5 years ago but said "no matter how much i eat i cant gain weight". needless to say she wasnt eatin enough lol. She is really enjoying the diet bt doesnt seem to be fanatical about it and doesnt show any strange behaviour.

I do agree that it is a complicted matter though.

what are her goals? she is already ahead of most every woman in this country. i would think that not making a really big deal of how she looks would be a priority.

in my opinion bf% and weight is perfect, not overly lean, but got jus that little bit of well portioned fat to give her curves, very attractive bf% in my opinion

needs more muscle IMO though around the, hamis, glutes and quads, all need to tighten and tone up, which im sure can be easily done if she starts trains legs consistantly

upper bodys always good to incorporate aswell, some light back and arm workouts be good to burn some cals and tighten up, but wouldnt become overly obsessed with it

legs (squats, leg curls, stiff legs, presses), abit of cardio and some back/shoulder/arm training occasionally and i think shed look perfect

as a genetic structure she def has alot of potential to be one very curvaceous and attractive women

and make sure she doesnt become occupied with trying to drop bf%, her bf% imo is perfect, (unless fo course she wants to pursue bodybuilding lol)

Last edited:
her goals are not to drop bodyfat but add more muscle

she is already doing every bodypart thatbloke, she does upper body once a week and lower body once a week, she does squats, deads, everything really.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131