over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My god, how did these guys do this !! hahaha

gooey said:
Was Mentzer the best in those yrs cause he was better or was it because Arnold was not there? gooey

Yes, Arnold would've continued to dominate, but he would have had to kick it up a large notch from his 1975 shape. Mentzer had Arnold from every angle in 1980, but obviously Arnold was just doing it because CBS was suppose to carry it on TV and give him some exposure, but even they shitcanned it after the obvious fix.

But it always worked out for Arnold in the end didn't (doesn't) it.

leapfrog said:
i can see you believe in the basics and hey the basics are a great base.what i don't understand is why you say nothing else builds muscle.are you going on scientific evidence,or personal opinion?

leap, you kind of missed what I was saying along the way. It is obvious mega dosing gh/slin/igf will make people bigger and more muscular.

Has it created better bodybuilders? My answer is NO, just bigger and sloppier looking.

The other supps you can buy at the store, will they build muscle? NO

Stick with a food supp (protein/aminos), vitamins/minerals/essential fats. Everything else can be shitcanned.

PHIL HERNON said:
I question the mental capacity of someone who idolizes Mike Mentzer, physique or attitude. ( No offense Marshall) :D

Well Phillip, HIT works, high protein is over-rated and Mentzer was the best bodybuilder on the planet for a 5 year period, bar-none.

You are a Mentzer disciple, you just haven't come to terms with it yet. :p

well

i have now realized you have your opinion and that's what your going to believe period.i didn't miss anything you said,in fact i stated "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU TAKE,IF YOU DON'T TRAIN PROPERLY,TAKE IN PROPER NUTRITION,REST PROPERLY,OR HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCIENCE OF BB YOUR NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE"

do you actually research anything,or speak from personal experience(opinion)?i started researching pharmaceuticals 25 yrs ago(i was 10),then 11 yrs ago i got into vitamins and herbs.if i wasn't so busy working on getting patents on a couple of chemical structures i've come up with,i would dig up some studies for you to read.since i don't, take some time and start digging for information and studies to help you understand how things work.this is not meant to be insulting in any way,so i hope you don't take it that way.

no drug or supplement will ever help poor training,diet,lack of rest,or bad genetics!!!!!

best advice i received:train as long as you can naturally,when you have reached your natural potential then choose whether or not to take the next step.

as for BBing today mass is what wins,how long has it been since symetry was issue (zane?).ask yourself would any of those three win today considering mass is what they want?so comparing them to now is kinda difficult,because the criteria is different.

leap

marshall said:
leap, you kind of missed what I was saying along the way. It is obvious mega dosing gh/slin/igf will make people bigger and more muscular.

Has it created better bodybuilders? My answer is NO, just bigger and sloppier looking.

The other supps you can buy at the store, will they build muscle? NO

Stick with a food supp (protein/aminos), vitamins/minerals/essential fats. Everything else can be shitcanned.

Mentzer did nothing else other than fucking up arthur jones' ideas, he had a nice physique nonetheless

marshall said:
Good to see I still bring all the homophobes out of the closet hahahaha

There's no good looking guys in the world, right AWN?

Dude you are just a strange guy....period. Everyone is wrong and you are the only one thats right....well according to you that is. Oh and your sooooo right....Im busted and straight out of the closet. Gooey don't show the pictures.....don't show the pictures!!!!!!!:D

marshall said:
Yes, Arnold would've continued to dominate, but he would have had to kick it up a large notch from his 1975 shape. Mentzer had Arnold from every angle in 1980, but obviously Arnold was just doing it because CBS was suppose to carry it on TV and give him some exposure, but even they shitcanned it after the obvious fix.

But it always worked out for Arnold in the end didn't (doesn't) it.
Hey you don't mention Sergio Oliva, 20lbs heavier than Arnie and 3 inches shorter, getting assraped out of his Olympia title? Why not? He squashed Arnold like a bug and yet Arnie still won. Heck between Oliva and Mentzer there is not even the beginning of a contest. Oliva hands-down, too easy. But oh, wait, Mentzer was just a little child when Oliva was already a size to dwarf Mentzer's best.

Give us a break.

Last edited:
marshall said:
Mentzer was the best bodybuilder on the planet for a 5 year period, bar-none.
That may well be your opinion, but it is certainly not fact.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws