YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My goodness.... this bikini competitor co-host on Bbing & BS trying to maintain duck lips thru out the podcast...

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looks soooo ridiculous. watch... she will lose it here and there then recover and go back into duck lip mode.
smh
beautiful gal. apparently a bikini competitor.
with duck lips...

LOL! I didn't pay attention until you said that. I'm actually watching it right now

Duplicate

i am ocd but omg the pursing duck lips....

Oh man, that’s nothing. Here we suffer from fish lips . Botox filled lips

Oh man, that’s nothing. Here we suffer from fish lips . Botox filled lips

And asses filled with God knows what - apparently to emulate Kim kardashian?

Looks like lollipops on tiny sticks to me lmao

Not appealing at all imo

Go to Instagram. Most girls are so phony it isn't funny. Tons of ads there now from plastic surgeons.

It's a shame as she is beautiful without the lips. I almost feel sorry for them.

I wish I could post my cousin's lips. It's like you wonder if it's photoshop, it's that bad. She has enormous pumped up lips. Now wanted to tattoo the edges too but the artist refused.

That’s actually what Cory looks like and she’s super smart. I would highly recommend her IG if u haven’t checked her out. She’s a frequent guest of John Jewett’s if thats any evidence of who vouches for her.

I love Dana, and I dont understand the hatred for her, for Rob, or for the fact that she has a new sponsor in Redocn. I mean Aaron Singerman is the penultimate douche but that does mean Dana is crap because she is sponsored by his company.

I think she's nauseating because of adamant she is about being natty.
I don't think mainstream can handle a juiced woman. Guys yes to a point but the rock would not be as popular if he admitted to current gear use. People view that as a negative influence for their children. So while a little frustrating I think its necessary to reach a greater amount of success. Oh and I think duck lips make you look like a freak. Like a fucking clown show at the circus.

I don't think mainstream can handle a juiced woman. Guys yes to a point but the rock would not be as popular if he admitted to current gear use. People view that as a negative influence for their children. So while a little frustrating I think its necessary to reach a greater amount of success. Oh and I think duck lips make you look like a freak. Like a fucking clown show at the circus.

I couldn't get a half hour into that huge turd of a movie "Black Adam."

The Rock actually is losing popularity because he must always look perfect in his movies and his personal life. Bautista shows more flaws which in turn helps make him a much more interesting actor. Plus the fact that he is not afraid of looking old or out of shape.

I couldn't get a half hour into that huge turd of a movie "Black Adam."

The Rock actually is losing popularity because he must always look perfect in his movies and his personal life. Bautista shows more flaws which in turn helps make him a much more interesting actor. Plus the fact that he is not afraid of looking old or out of shape.
Yea I agree on Black Adam that movie was 100% dogshit. At no time was it at all interesting it made me wonder what kind of people would be like I think we got a winner here after they made that.

I also find Batista more enjoyable to watch as he actually has some range to the characters he plays. Rock plays the same role in every movie, its beyond old. I can't think of a good movie from the rock I have seen in awhile. Rocks roles are more for kids I think.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws