over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My guy 4 weeks out of Masters Nationals

weight78

Registered
Im not big on promoting myself. I just really liked the pic. This is my client Keith. We are trying to squeeze him in the welters and then carb the shit out of him. He just turned 50.

Attachments

• keith 4 weeks out.jpg
    keith 4 weeks out.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 957
Holy shit he's LEAN!!!:eek: Love the shape and vascularity...Great job to both of you!

Great work Mike. 50 and look like that..WOW is all I can say.

Keith looks AWESOME!!!!!

Holy sheeet! :D

Mike you are someone I totally want to hang around with. I am afraid with our matching, f*cked up sense of humor we'd get in trouble! You were making me laugh pretty hard out there in the lobby and if Meredith wasn't on my ass to go eat- I think I would have just hung out there and laughed all night.

What the hell is wrong with you? I mean... did you fall on you head too? :D

Meredith's remark was, "Oh, no, he's just like you...you two assholes would have started ripping on people in the lobby making people mad."

Time to go fishing!

Yeah, he's freaky looking!

I got all fired up thinking about bullshitting with you and forgot the subject at hand!

50? The only thing that would indicate that is the gray hair. He is freaking awesome. If I looked like that I'd be walking downstairs looking in the mirror flexing my shit for the next three hours!

Tell him great job!

He looks great. I like to see guys like this and feel like I am on top of my game at 50. It is not old as you think.

I got all fired up thinking about bullshitting with you and forgot the subject at hand!

50? The only thing that would indicate that is the gray hair. He is freaking awesome. If I looked like that I'd be walking downstairs looking in the mirror flexing my shit for the next three hours!

Tell him great job!

Thanx buddy... Shannon said the same thing as Meredith.. I think it must be a Montana boy thing. We just ain't right. No... its everybody else that ain't right, we are perfect in every way...:cool:

Oh he just looks like that cause the older guys have thinner skin !!:p

In all seriousness thats some pretty damn amazing conditioning at any age , especialy 4 weeks out , damn!!! major props to you both

Question though , what are the risk with "carbing the shit out of him" ..and blowing his conditioning , I hear so many horror stories about guys totaly fucking their look up by "missing the peak" or whatever.

Not doubting you or your ideas just trying to learn , is their some way to accuratly gage hwat and when to eat so you will peak at thew right time or is it just trial and error for everybody

Freak shredded and conditioned...4 more weeks he will honestly peel out of his skin, no I really mean peel out of his skin:D

Looks great!

Oh he just looks like that cause the older guys have thinner skin !!:p

In all seriousness thats some pretty damn amazing conditioning at any age , especialy 4 weeks out , damn!!! major props to you both

Question though , what are the risk with "carbing the shit out of him" ..and blowing his conditioning , I hear so many horror stories about guys totaly fucking their look up by "missing the peak" or whatever.

Not doubting you or your ideas just trying to learn , is their some way to accuratly gage hwat and when to eat so you will peak at thew right time or is it just trial and error for everybody

I am going to have to deplete him to get him into the weight class. We will only have 1.5 days to carb up. So thats why we are going to hit them hard. If you don't he will look like a pancake. There is no one way to do a last week. You have to play it by ear..

Im not big on promoting myself. I just really liked the pic. This is my client Keith. We are trying to squeeze him in the welters and then carb the shit out of him. He just turned 50.

HOLY F'IN SHIT. Got any more pics?...

-S

Vascular and dry.....WOW!

Great job.

I just sent him out to eat all the Sushi he could get down and I thought he was going to kiss me..

Cripes!!! Awesome

:eek: :eek: :eek: He looks phenomenal!

Yeah, putting you and JT together in the same room might be a mistake. :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: He looks phenomenal!

Yeah, putting you and JT together in the same room might be a mistake. :D

You mean because of all the women tearing the place down, just to bask in our ultra manly sexual presence?

Holy Shit! Crazy Conditioning! Great job! I hope I look like that by the time I am 50!

Mike, he looks incredible. Keith should do the over 40 and over 50. Best wishes to him. If he would like any advice before the show, feel free to get in touch.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity