over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hair is falling out!

GeneticCode

Newbies
I’m almost 42 & am NOT pre-disposed to male pattern baldness or whatever you want to call it. I’ve had a head full of hair my entire life, zero hairline issues, no receding etc.

My dumbass decided that Tren Enan & Mast Prop would be a good addition to my spring/summer cycle (Test/Var).

They were not. My hair has been literally falling out. I run my hands through it, it falls out 3-5 strands a time. This has never happened before. Ever.

My last shot of Tren Enan was mid April. My last shot of Mast Prop was around May 17th.
I started noticing the hair loss around the time I shit canned the Mast Prop.

I’m guessing the Mast Prop/Tren did not sit well with me. I have been taking over-the-counter vitamins, just about everything I can get my hands on besides getting a prescription for finasteride because of all the nasty sides you can get from it.

Will this go away? There’s just no way that I can believe the testosterone or Anavar had anything to do with my hair thinning. It’s never happened in over 20 years being on or off cycle.

Any guidance or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I’ve read every single post on the planet and googled everything under the sun already, but I just wanted to come here and ask. Thanks.

Search key. I promise it works. If you have read everything under the sun what are you asking that you hope you haven’t already read?

IGF-1, IGF-1, IGF-1, that's just the basic remedy as something readily available.

We also have Wnt signaling, Sonic Hedgehog signalling (not a joke), FGF-7, EGF for more stem cells, then BMP is both antagonized and agonized depending if the cells are of the dermal papilla, matrix, or shaft. Prostaglandins also are proven as a movement.

All that is complicated and even contradictory, but yah androgens have a great deal to do with it. You could start with a topical androgen antagonist. We have RU and Clascoterone, and it looks as if clascoterone (research chemical cb-03-01) will be approved as a legitimate pharmaceutical medication. Until then, you can obtain these research chemicals if you look.

Actually, your current problem seems to be about the progestagen properties of tren. We have a plethora of evidence from pregnant women as a consolidation. Progesterone extends the anagen cycle of hair, then after your tren cycle (or pregnancy) all that extension goes away and those hairs fall out. Pregnant women shed hair after they give birth when their progesterone levels decrease, while the same can be seen in men after a cycle of tren, even in men with a healthy head of hair. It's the cycle, the order of things.

I think there's some epigenetic/bio clock type function with hairloss in some individuals (zero research on this, just speculation based on what I've seen)

It's like you hit an age, and the timer starts going for the hair

I think there's some epigenetic/bio clock type function with hairloss in some individuals (zero research on this, just speculation based on what I've seen)

It's like you hit an age, and the timer starts going for the hair
Your epigenetic clock hit you at adulthood when the epigenetic program ended. It was from there that you had to hit superphiological doses of hormones to hit Notch signaling and more. None the less, methylization of your dna after that is a total epigenetically nonorganized process, no clock, no coordination just nonsense.

Senescent cells on the other hand just get in the way. They are like cancer, but instead of doing negative, they just do nothing but get in the way, doing nothing. Cancer cells and senescent cells often both have dna damage, similar but different effects for different acceleration of aging.

Hair follicles? Can be complex as fuck. Who needs them any way except pretty boy.

Obviously stop the tren and mast as your hair doesn’t like it….nobody’s hair likes tren/mast but your hair is ultra sensitive to one of them apparently.

Most of it will come back from my experience. Not sure what guidance you’re looking for other than the obvious as you know what the issue is, don’t think you’re going to find the miracle cure to hair loss anytime soon….

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws