over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY HARSH OPINION..........MikeS

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
I am being a total hard-ass unsensitive bastard here, but-
This board is known for cutting edge info and theories on excercise/supplementation AND mature non-argumentative discussion.

There is currently several threads taking up alot of energy and space that are useless and counterproductive. Endless posts by a 20YO kid who is confused, needs a self-help group and a life. No offense everyone needs help sometime. But we are not Dr Phil. We are experts on AS and such things. You are proclaiming you are not a bodybuilder-go read Mens Health then. This is board too advanced and mature for your needs! You posted in a new thread you are ready now to listen, then saying that you will do no AS but maybe T3. In the previous thread EVERYONE told you dont do T3 without AS.
Your comment shows you are not listening. Wylde apparently gave his valuable time and expert know-how to you before, and
you say you didnt do what he told you to do. Why have you done to show that you wil now listen has you have changed? Nothing...
you ignore eveyone advice and stick with, for example, the 'no AS just T3' nonesense.

You are wasting everyones time here-please get your life together, find a direction for yourself. Asking us for help is like asking Einstein to add 2+2 for you (not to say we are Einstein but just making the comparison). This board is not for you and you are wasting the valuable time of the serious members when you are an immature kid, who is not a BB anyway, and will not listening to advice - before or now.

Another post :

IS IT TRUE THAT AS USE WILL INCREASE YOUR JAW BONE SIZE. JAW BONE IS KILLING ME BROS. NO MORE EATING PUSSY ... FOR A WHILE

Is this a joke?

If you cant post in an intellegent manner-then DONT! And Ive done a search and seen this guys other posts and they are equally ridiculous.

Nothing wrong with being a little lighthearted and joking a little, bit withing the scope of things. Lets keep this boards future direction going, in accord with what made us proud of its uniqueness in the past!
OK you all can tell me what a dick I am now...

Mike

I think you're well within the bounds of reason, especially given that you are a monitor here. On some boards, the rippedboy thread might have simply been deleted.

I had been following that thread very closely and frankly I damn near got teary-eyed listening to the enthusiasm and ferocity of the men of this board. Seeing something that is exactly what we don't want to be (just "average," unable to control our appetite, unable to stick to an exercise program, unable to absorb constructive criticism from others more knowledgeable, etc.), brought out the fire that burns in each of us when we do what it takes to get the BB job done. Shit, Kaotik was even quoting JFK!!! I damn near went straight to the gym after reading that one...

But, you are correct - this is not a self-help group. This is a bunch of warriors that will become nutritionists, pharmacologists, exercise physiologists, and masochists if that's what it takes.

Rippedboy, please do not take this the wrong way. You are not any less valuable as a person b/c you can't stick to you diet or won't listen, etc. You are just finding your way. If your path takes you here, then so be it - I think you know you will be among brothers if you are sincere in your goals. But if you ignore our advise, call the lifestyle we relish a "jail," the you have rejected us.

-Randy

MikeS - VERY GOOD points bro!

Randy - That's why I felt that thread should continue as it seemed to draw us closer together as a community.

rippedboy - This is a group of Elite and when you're ready to listen AND DO/TRY what is recommended, then you'll get back some respect.

xcel

I bow to my fellow members above.

Well said. I need add nothing as the posts reflect my feelings as well.

YEP..NONSENSE

This board is different from all the rest for what MikeS stated.Its the best,and we definetly do not need the bullshit.I love offtopic,i love rants, for that I go to other boards.For hardcore bodybuilding this is the place.

Its funny how you may think you are being too tough, and noone will agree or understand-once you say your piece people come out of the woodwork saying they were thinking the same thing. We are proud of having guys like BigA, PhilH, BigKiwi, Wylde, RY...mods like Xcel and the rest-this is what this board emulates. How does this guy and his whining fit in?!? I had a feeling Id hear from guys like Xcel, and the Bald one (hey I just shaved my head too brother!). It irkes me that a guy like Wylde would spend his time, and type out his expertise to help the guy, and he just throws that effort away. Why should anyone else bother????

Im not saying the guy is a bad person because he has alot of problems and confussion in his life. Not at all. He should read 'Exercise for Men Only', watch Dr Phil, and maybe be on Anabolex which allows and may even encourage these type of posts (not that this makes it bad, just different). It just a direction this board should not take-we see the many other boards with these types of posts; which we strive not to imitate that-its what makes us unique and different (and IMO-better!).

BIG BUMP...

BUMP, couldnt agree more, you took the word outta my mouth.

MikeS said:
Its funny how you may think you are being too tough, and noone will agree or understand-once you say your piece people come out of the woodwork saying they were thinking the same thing. We are proud of having guys like BigA, PhilH, BigKiwi, Wylde, RY...mods like Xcel and the rest-this is what this board emulates. How does this guy and his whining fit in?!? I had a feeling Id hear from guys like Xcel, and the Bald one (hey I just shaved my head too brother!). It irkes me that a guy like Wylde would spend his time, and type out his expertise to help the guy, and he just throws that effort away. Why should anyone else bother????

Im not saying the guy is a bad person because he has alot of problems and confussion in his life. Not at all. He should read 'Exercise for Men Only', watch Dr Phil, and maybe be on Anabolex which allows and may even encourage these type of posts (not that this makes it bad, just different). It just a direction this board should not take-we see the many other boards with these types of posts; which we strive not to imitate that-its what makes us unique and different (and IMO-better!).

LOL I was thinking the same thing when I posted on the other thread. When I said find another board if this isn't for you. I thought oh my I might get a ban warning for this.

But you have to say what you think is right.

i agree..if ya remember mikes, you and i talked about this a few months back. the board was getting a little ...how do we say... childish. we were both concerned at that time but, it was very minor at that point. it has though, gotten worse. i agree tha the board is for cutting edge in and even bodybuilding gossip from time to time but, lets keep it professional... eveyone wins at that point..

I must have missed this thread in question. I agree w/ Mike irregardless.LOL

RY

I can understand xcel letting the thread go on because i is amazing how people can help one another and sometimes it is easier for people to talk about problems with th veil of anonyminity on their side... however the jaw thread was ludicrous. I had some probs in my life and i posted over at CEM and it was more of a 3am no one i know in ral life is up i think i will just bitch about it here kind of things. I was surprised that one of my fellow mods actually called me that same night and i got a lot of pm's from people who wanted to help... it was simply amazing.

bottom line i can see both sides here.

Bump!!

I couldn't agree more! Good post! Though I respect rippedboy desision I don't come to this board to hear negative comments about my lifestyle! I get that a 100 times a day from poeple I don't know! Also I quit reading his thread 1/4 of the way through! So i dunno exactly what it said! Thanks mike for bringing attention to this and trying to keep this board 100%! You the man and I want to have your babies:D

Guys-the thread was:
"I cant bodybuild anymore and I dont even want to"
and now
"Im ready to listen and get ripped"
--------------------
And the other thread I referred to was:

"JAW PAIN GOD DAMN" -
Please see the author and do a search of his posts-its really unbelievable. I thought inbreeding was illegal!?

Sorry I dont want to be mean but had to say it...
:eek:

on another note. How ya like the baldhead? I've been shaving mine for several yrs... word of warning, there's a lotta freaky women out there that for some odd reason like to rub bald heads for some reason, so be prepared hehehe.

JW

agreed...

this is the best no-nonsense board on the net and I'd like to see it stay that way. That being said, does this mean I can post any more eye-candy threads Mike_S? :D

DrG

HAHAHA......YEP, YEP...

NOT TO WORRY MIKE....SEEMS LIKE EVERY ONE WAS THINKING THE SAME THING.:D

Jethro-just like we said! BTW please check your email

Stackdizzy-please tell me you are female?!?!? :eek:

Justwannabe- love the dome shave!!! My wifey better not find out about all the rubbin'!

Drgoodbody-we make exceptins in some cases-like yours. So post a few damnit since you mentioned it! :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws