over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My head is going to explode!!

jonnierockett

Registered
The past few weeks I have reading alot of the posts on PM that I even downloaded this tap talk app on my phone. Gonna tell you, my head is going to explode.

I was reading the "What's your favorite steroid and why" article and became confused and overloaded.

Most answered test! Then you read to have blood work done to see test levels. Then you see that test is a base and not ran alone. Then test is all one needs. Then you don't need test if your levels are good, use tren or winny.

Holy hell! I understand the "IMO" statements, but see how a beginner with AAS can become confused??? What is a good level of natural test in the blood work and what are the pros and cons of adding 250mg every week even if levels are good?

Thanks in advanced all!

The past few weeks I have reading alot of the posts on PM that I even downloaded this tap talk app on my phone. Gonna tell you, my head is going to explode.

I was reading the "What's your favorite steroid and why" article and became confused and overloaded.

Most answered test! Then you read to have blood work done to see test levels. Then you see that test is a base and not ran alone. Then test is all one needs. Then you don't need test if your levels are good, use tren or winny.

Holy hell! I understand the "IMO" statements, but see how a beginner with AAS can become confused??? What is a good level of natural test in the blood work and what are the pros and cons of adding 250mg every week even if levels are good?

Thanks in advanced all!
250mg is a great starting dose.

I'd be careful man...if you're trying to bulk up, head explosions will cause you to lose about 25lbs.

Modern medicine really messes up natural selection.

I'm confused about the part where you say that if your levels are good you run tren or winny. Are you talking natural levels? I'm not sure anyone's natural test level can be good enough to run Tren.

if head explodes you dead, if IMplodes you still have chance.

I'm confused about the part where you say that if your levels are good you run tren or winny. Are you talking natural levels? I'm not sure anyone's natural test level can be good enough to run Tren.

I read if the blood work levels of natural test is high enough, you don't need test as a base. But also read you should always run test as a base. But test can be run alone. And what I am reading, test is only being ran with winny, tren, madteron, ect. Not with deca, debal, anavar, ect.

I was thinking just running 250 of test to get my system used to AAS, but also to get more muscle but to drop my 30% b/f level.

I read if the blood work levels of natural test is high enough, you don't need test as a base. But also read you should always run test as a base. But test can be run alone. And what I am reading, test is only being ran with winny, tren, madteron, ect. Not with deca, debal, anavar, ect.

I was thinking just running 250 of test to get my system used to AAS, but also to get more muscle but to drop my 30% b/f level.

Well by starters if u are 30% bf u need to stay the he'll away from test if u looking to drop bf.a good true diet and cardio first to lower ur bf then when its low enough u can look into test.maybe var or clen to help with body fat.

Don't let he said she said confuse u.everyone response different to each drug.its trial and error.best is to start with test then work from there.good luck

Pimpman, thank you for info. I am having a hella hard time losing shit. I run my own lawn service, one man show busting out 50 yards in 3 days by myself.

Trying to eat "better" done high protein, done BBV, I hit the gym 3 days a week can push the weight, but fuck if I can't gain muscle and lose this damn muscle protecting padding I have. I am 5'11" 265 40 yrs old and tired as a fat kid chasing the ice cream man.

Reading about test...it "wakes" you up, gives you energy, builds the muscle...more you have more cals you burn, hoping the fat goes too.

You say stay away until my b/f drops, what's a good %? Plus, was looking at anavar for wife, maybe just triple up and cycle with her, what's a good dose for how long. I understand your reply will be a "IMO" and I am cool with that. Gotta start somewhere or you'll never learn, but a general knowing is good to help with the...is that too much? Or is it not enough?....thank you again!

Have your hormones checked. It can be a thyroid issue. Cut sugar and bleached starches too.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. If you take any steroid it will shit down your endogenous testosterone levels. So test always has to be run. It is also all you need to run.

You need to get your hormones checked and post them. Post a pic as well. I really hope you are doing the major compound movements.

Simpllyhuge....with all due respect, you may want to read back on the post. Telling me I have no idea what I am talking about...everything I have posted is what I have read on this forum. Sorry if I offend you, just want to make it clear! Thank you for the info. I am new to AAS, not working out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131