over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my heart, i'm worried...

Geoffke

Banned
Sometimes i feel that my heart don't beat regulary for about 2 to 3 sec...
It doesn't happen much, but it happens almost twice, every day
I'm a month off steriods,... i feel good.
But i'm a little worried, should i continue juicing?

Geoffke said:
Sometimes i feel that my heart don't beat regulary for about 2 to 3 sec...
It doesn't happen much, but it happens almost twice, every day
I'm a month off steriods,... i feel good.
But i'm a little worried, should i continue juicing?

ok i dont know if you have the same problem as i do, but 1.5 years ago, i used a lot of cocaine, did dnp with it, t3, didnt really juice, just wanted to lose a lot of fat. a few months into doing cocaine daily, i noticed i was damaging my heart. it started fluttering (skipping beats). speed will kill me i know it for a fact, one night i had a real bad attack, i thought it was a heart attack, i was only smoking a cigarette when all of a sudden my heart skips over 20 beats in a row, i called 911, doctor told me it was an anxiety attack. i was real scared and it kept skipping beats later on (ON NOTHING). it happened because i was anxious about it !! i thought my life is over, i cant do anything, i have a damaged heart. then went on some test, dbol, and the dbol makes it so much worse, i had to quit (i was still thinking about it 24/7). now i know what makes it happen = > THINKING AND WORRYING ABOUT IT. people told me to relax, i said i am trying but its scaring me. months later, i am fine, dont even think about it anymore. sure its still in my head from remembering it (only been 1 year since attack) but i am not worried about shit anymore. i still dont know what i have (some docs told me its just anxiety, worrying about it WILL make it worse) i told him im sure its something physical, he tells me yes the cocaine did some damage (i think its like a weak heart valve that blood leaks out of or something) i know someone else with the same problem. the whole time my blood pressure was like 130/65 people were like dude, relax. so now i am relaxed, even when i run, it doesnt skip a beat anymore. when my bp goes up a bit or alot, it will skip beats. dbol made my heart flutter but i used dbol 2 months after the attack (still thinking about it 24/7). then i used dbol later and no beats were skipped LOL!! if this is the same problem, did you use any stimulants in the past to damage a heart valve? do you suffer from anxiety. IMO it is a combo which makes people have the attacks. panic or anxiety.

Mine does the same thing! My grandpa had the same problem, so I get mine checked every year! The doc sayds I will probably have to have it fixed sometime in my 50's! Its something to do with a vavle that they scope to fix it! Its a easiy prcedure and he says he does at least one a week. So its nothing I worry about.

stackdizzy said:
Mine does the same thing! My grandpa had the same problem, so I get mine checked every year! The doc sayds I will probably have to have it fixed sometime in my 50's! Its something to do with a vavle that they scope to fix it! Its a easiy prcedure and he says he does at least one a week. So its nothing I worry about.

same as mine or geoffke?

Re: Re: my heart, i'm worried...

rippedboy said:

ok i dont know if you have the same problem as i do, but 1.5 years ago, i used a lot of cocaine, did dnp with it, t3, didnt really juice, just wanted to lose a lot of fat. a few months into doing cocaine daily, i noticed i was damaging my heart. it started fluttering (skipping beats). speed will kill me i know it for a fact, one night i had a real bad attack, i thought it was a heart attack, i was only smoking a cigarette when all of a sudden my heart skips over 20 beats in a row, i called 911, doctor told me it was an anxiety attack. i was real scared and it kept skipping beats later on (ON NOTHING). it happened because i was anxious about it !! i thought my life is over, i cant do anything, i have a damaged heart. then went on some test, dbol, and the dbol makes it so much worse, i had to quit (i was still thinking about it 24/7). now i know what makes it happen = > THINKING AND WORRYING ABOUT IT. people told me to relax, i said i am trying but its scaring me. months later, i am fine, dont even think about it anymore. sure its still in my head from remembering it (only been 1 year since attack) but i am not worried about shit anymore. i still dont know what i have (some docs told me its just anxiety, worrying about it WILL make it worse) i told him im sure its something physical, he tells me yes the cocaine did some damage (i think its like a weak heart valve that blood leaks out of or something) i know someone else with the same problem. the whole time my blood pressure was like 130/65 people were like dude, relax. so now i am relaxed, even when i run, it doesnt skip a beat anymore. when my bp goes up a bit or alot, it will skip beats. dbol made my heart flutter but i used dbol 2 months after the attack (still thinking about it 24/7). then i used dbol later and no beats were skipped LOL!! if this is the same problem, did you use any stimulants in the past to damage a heart valve? do you suffer from anxiety. IMO it is a combo which makes people have the attacks. panic or anxiety.

I had a healthy heart, but i damaged it with... rec. drugs.
I took a alot of xtc and speed... there were times i was on drugs every day.
My dailydosage was about 10 xtc pills, i thought i was cool, i had many friends.
1 year later, my so called friends were arrested and give my name to the police.
A few days later the cops searched my house, and disrepect me and my family.
I had infections on my bladder all time, my heart was beating fast and skipped beats.
I had severe pains in my balls...
I stopped taking drugs, because i began to see that the drugs were fucking up my health.
My heart recoverd, but my bladder and nuts not.
Every day i have a lot of pain in my lefttesticle, and i have to take a piss every hour.
So this was my answer: yes, i was a rec.drug user.

And the skipping beats are more commen when i'm in anxiety.

Re: Re: Re: my heart, i'm worried...

just like i said, rec drugs damaged my heart, and the heart fluttering happens with anxiety. there are drugs available, but i think you did more damage then me. i only used cocaine and steroids, weed is nothing so i dont even count it.

Geoffke said:

I had a healthy heart, but i damaged it with... rec. drugs.
I took a alot of xtc and speed... there were times i was on drugs every day.
My dailydosage was about 10 xtc pills, i thought i was cool, i had many friends.
1 year later, my so called friends were arrested and give my name to the police.
A few days later the cops searched my house, and disrepect me and my family.
I had infections on my bladder all time, my heart was beating fast and skipped beats.
I had severe pains in my balls...
I stopped taking drugs, because i began to see that the drugs were fucking up my health.
My heart recoverd, but my bladder and nuts not.
Every day i have a lot of pain in my lefttesticle, and i have to take a piss every hour.
So this was my answer: yes, i was a rec.drug user.

And the skipping beats are more commen when i'm in anxiety.

The fluttering that you feel is the heart skippingbeat due to the fact that the vetricles can't open enough to push the amount of blood through that it's trying to force. Had a friend go through this. He is on the same medication that his grandmother takes and he's 22. It's blood being backed up, and you thinking about it causes anxiety which makes it worse. Relax, stay away from caffeine, and ephedra products and you should be good to go. This kid is back to accassionally using coke. Which is not good by no means but he's alright for the moment.

Armageddon said:
The fluttering that you feel is the heart skippingbeat due to the fact that the vetricles can't open enough to push the amount of blood through that it's trying to force. Had a friend go through this. He is on the same medication that his grandmother takes and he's 22. It's blood being backed up, and you thinking about it causes anxiety which makes it worse. Relax, stay away from caffeine, and ephedra products and you should be good to go. This kid is back to accassionally using coke. Which is not good by no means but he's alright for the moment.

i got this same problem but im 20. im not on meds so i dont think im that bad. i cant use things like ephedra or speed. i feel like i will collapse. also gives me anxiety, esp when coming off.

That's how my friend is completely. I remember watching him get fucked up laughing at him tha whole time. Cause when he was done he started tripping trying to get me to take his pulse and shit. He even made me put my ear on hist chest to see if it was still beating cause he couldn't feel it. I've been on both ends and rec drugs that are abused have no place. For the most part they have no place at all.

That happens to me when I use ephedrine... It may or may not be anything to worry about, but the doctor can do an EKG and follow that up with an ultrasound. My daughter was born with a heart murmer and they gave her an ultrasound to see which valves were "acting up".

Your heart is nothing to take lightly. I would try to get it checked out soon if for no other reason than to have a little peace of mind. Good luck.

kbull

Mine is the same as G, been that way ever since I was a kid! I have done alot of reacreational drugs in the past and the only thing my doctor told me top stay away from was stimulants!! Works out great becuase I hate those too! I have tried coke before and it just happened to 2 days before a regular check up, and since they only have the machine at the hospital I had to go there. Well I told my doc I did some coke and I come out and this guy is telling the nurses that the coke gave me a heart problem even though he knew about it before! I was LIVID I was yelling and I told him what a shitty doc he was and its people like him that destroy docs reps and if he wrote that down on my file I was going to file siut! Well I now have a more understanding doctor! Its cool to get a doc that honest so you don't have to tell them to save the speech and do there damn job!!! Though yes my drug use was out of control (bain, G, oxy, benzo's, pain pills) I checked myself into drug rehab and have been drug free for 2 years. I haven't even had a beer! Also if I new that I could have this much fun sober and remember it I don't think I would have ever started recreational drugs

You absolutely MUST see a physician about this. The cause of your symptoms MUST be determined. There are several conditions which may cause this. It may be nothing, or it could be a sign of real impending trouble. It is not normal for that to be happening, and you need to find out why.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131