over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Hexarelin Run

I'm starting a new hexarelin run. I haven't ran it in some time now. I just got some in from MA Research. It was supplied with an HPLC report showing over 99% purity. I thought that was neat, on top of being US made they test them to ensure purity.

I'll reconstitute the 2mg vial in a moment and take my first dose before my late evening meal later today.

I'm going to be doing 100mcgs twice a day, AM and late evening. I'll also be continuing the cjc dac I am using at 2mg twice a week for 4mg total weekly. I have been on the dac a few weeks so I should be able to notice the hex pretty quickly.

I'm going to try and run this into spring time if all goes well.

Great log Rambo. I'll be following. I've never used hex, but it seems to be a great one to run. Since its main problem is quick desensitization, how long do you think it could be ran before that happens? Is 100mcg twice a day pretty standard?

Great log Rambo. I'll be following. I've never used hex, but it seems to be a great one to run. Since its main problem is quick desensitization, how long do you think it could be ran before that happens? Is 100mcg twice a day pretty standard?
The study showed 50% output at the 16 week mark. My plan is to run this a while, play it by ear. I don't concern myself with desensitization till I stop getting any effects at all. I will travel for work next week for example and won't take it for a couple days. I figure missing days like that keeps desensitization down but in reality we desensitize a little to everything we use so I don't see a big deal to it.

I'm trying to do 3x a day if I can. Now here's the funny part, old Rambo went full retard. You guys are going to laugh. So I reconstituted the 2mg vial with 1ml bac water. So 5iu is a 100mcgs right. Well at some point the junkie Rambo decided to start dosing 10iu. Idk when this happened. I noticed I felt a head rush after doses. Then yesterday I went a little hypo mid day, my Wife even gave me a Lara bar in the car when we left the store cuz I told her I felt low bg. Well now it makes sense, I accidentally have been taking 200mcgs!!

Just when you get too comfortable you tend to make silly mistakes like this. Needless to say, the first vial was empty last night.

Today my fingers are like sausages. My pumps will be intense at the gym tonight.

The study showed 50% output at the 16 week mark. My plan is to run this a while, play it by ear. I don't concern myself with desensitization till I stop getting any effects at all. I will travel for work next week for example and won't take it for a couple days. I figure missing days like that keeps desensitization down but in reality we desensitize a little to everything we use so I don't see a big deal to it.

I'm trying to do 3x a day if I can. Now here's the funny part, old Rambo went full retard. You guys are going to laugh. So I reconstituted the 2mg vial with 1ml bac water. So 5iu is a 100mcgs right. Well at some point the junkie Rambo decided to start dosing 10iu. Idk when this happened. I noticed I felt a head rush after doses. Then yesterday I went a little hypo mid day, my Wife even gave me a Lara bar in the car when we left the store cuz I told her I felt low bg. Well now it makes sense, I accidentally have been taking 200mcgs!!

Just when you get too comfortable you tend to make silly mistakes like this. Needless to say, the first vial was empty last night.

Today my fingers are like sausages. My pumps will be intense at the gym tonight.

lol that's funny and it now explains how you were feeling. It happens sometimes. Glad you realized it.

Based on you are saying, you can run it for longer than I had thought, maybe 8 weeks or so while taking a couple of weeks off could give you full results I'm thinking.

Would you say 100mcg twice a day would be a good start for a first timer? Maybe bump it to 3 x per day if needed? Morning, mid-day and evening?

lol that's funny and it now explains how you were feeling. It happens sometimes. Glad you realized it.

Based on you are saying, you can run it for longer than I had thought, maybe 8 weeks or so while taking a couple of weeks off could give you full results I'm thinking.

Would you say 100mcg twice a day would be a good start for a first timer? Maybe bump it to 3 x per day if needed? Morning, mid-day and evening?

Yes 8 weeks should be good. Then probably just a week off is enough.

Yes that is a solid plan. Depending on when you train, you should do one of the doses pre or post workout in my opinion. In fear of hypo, I have been going postworkout. I also don't have anything but a shake preworkout and before that last meals is hours before. But if I would be having a nice sized meal between that time then I could do it preworkout no problems. I used to do it that way when my schedule was a little different.

Last night I trained.

Preworkout I had a shake of whey, egg, milk, banana, oats, and cinnamon.

Intraworkout had 20g aminos and sea salt.

Postworkout dosed 200mcgs hexarelin and had two steak wraps. All this food is homemade, I am lucky to have a Wife that cooks. I snacked on some almonds afterwards but tried to keep it light and not overindulge lol.

Pumps were hard, most likely due to the hex. I was stronger then I have been so I can start moving the weight up again on some exercises. This is what I like about peps, the effects are quick. You start seeing the benefits within days, pumps, nitrogen retention, fuller, strength, etc.

Another option is to use high doses (in combination with DAC or Mod), #X per day, but only 3 days per week. During your off days you can use something like GHRP-2 or even MK-677. I've found that this helps delay desensitization to Hex, while blowing my GH and IGF-1 levels through the roof. You can experience crazy high elevations in GH when blasting large doses of HEX (with Mod) when your sensitivity is at 100%.

I did the following before with excellent results. I didn't get bloodwork, but the GH related side effects were the most intense I've ever experienced. I understand this isn't for everyone, but man...it worked very well.

Mon/Wed/Fri: Hex at 150 mcg am/150 mcg mid-day/150 mcg pm
Mon/Wed/Fri: Mod @ 100 mcg am/100 mcg mid-day/100 mcg pm
Note: Hex combined with Mod.
Tues/Thurs/Sat: MK-677 @ 50 mg/day
Sunday: Off

how does hex 3x a day at 100mgc sound or atleast twice a day with 25mg MK a alongside. Asking because i am not giving up my MK from MA lol. Slowly growing. Was doing lr3 pre workout with MK at night. Taking a break from lr3 and looking to add hex.

how does hex 3x a day at 100mgc sound or atleast twice a day with 25mg MK a alongside. Asking because i am not giving up my MK from MA lol. Slowly growing. Was doing lr3 pre workout with MK at night. Taking a break from lr3 and looking to add hex.
I had great results doing hex twice a day AM and pre/postworkout with MK677 prebed. I think it's a solid plan bro.

Yes 8 weeks should be good. Then probably just a week off is enough.

Yes that is a solid plan. Depending on when you train, you should do one of the doses pre or post workout in my opinion. In fear of hypo, I have been going postworkout. I also don't have anything but a shake preworkout and before that last meals is hours before. But if I would be having a nice sized meal between that time then I could do it preworkout no problems. I used to do it that way when my schedule was a little different.

Thanks Rambo. Sounds like a solid plan.

If you use insulin pre-workout, would it be better to use the hex pre-workout too or viceversa Using insulin post-workout and hex post-workout?

Do you know what the exact life of hex is?

Another option is to use high doses (in combination with DAC or Mod), #X per day, but only 3 days per week. During your off days you can use something like GHRP-2 or even MK-677. I've found that this helps delay desensitization to Hex, while blowing my GH and IGF-1 levels through the roof. You can experience crazy high elevations in GH when blasting large doses of HEX (with Mod) when your sensitivity is at 100%.

I did the following before with excellent results. I didn't get bloodwork, but the GH related side effects were the most intense I've ever experienced. I understand this isn't for everyone, but man...it worked very well.

Mon/Wed/Fri: Hex at 150 mcg am/150 mcg mid-day/150 mcg pm
Mon/Wed/Fri: Mod @ 100 mcg am/100 mcg mid-day/100 mcg pm
Note: Hex combined with Mod.
Tues/Thurs/Sat: MK-677 @ 50 mg/day
Sunday: Off

Thanks Mike. That also sounds like a solid plan. How many weeks do you think you can get away with running hex if you follow this protocol?

Also, do you think if doing hex with mod 3 days a week, it's best to take the 50mg of MK-677 on the opposite days as suggested or would using the Mk-677 daily at 25mg be just as effective?

I plan to place an order through your company shortly.

Thanks Rambo. Sounds like a solid plan.

If you use insulin pre-workout, would it be better to use the hex pre-workout too or viceversa Using insulin post-workout and hex post-workout?

Do you know what the exact life of hex is?
Hex preworkout with slin, it peaks 30-45mins post injection I believe. If using log both preworkout. If using R, slin 1hr preworkout, hex preworkout.

Thanks Mike. That also sounds like a solid plan. How many weeks do you think you can get away with running hex if you follow this protocol?

Also, do you think if doing hex with mod 3 days a week, it's best to take the 50mg of MK-677 on the opposite days as suggested or would using the Mk-677 daily at 25mg be just as effective?
You could take 25 mg/day instead of 50 mg EOD if you want to. It would still work very well. The only reason I was taking MK on alternate days with this program was to delay/minimize desensitization, as all GH peptides/secretagogues lead to general denstization.

Since MK stays active all day long (24 hours) taking it every day will lead to more rapid desensitization. Which way is more effective (when combined with the Hex, etc)? I don't know. LOL. It's not an exact science, so we are still figuring things out as we go.

I plan to place an order through your company shortly.

Hex preworkout with slin, it peaks 30-45mins post injection I believe. If using log both preworkout. If using R, slin 1hr preworkout, hex preworkout.

Hexarelin preworkout gave me a killer pump! I bet Hexarelin with humalog would be intense!

Hexarelin preworkout gave me a killer pump! I bet Hexarelin with humalog would be intense!
Better have your carbs figured out properly with that stack. I've used it before with a high carb diet. The pump hindered training for me, it just became too much lol.

Better have your carbs figured out properly with that stack. I've used it before with a high carb diet. The pump hindered training for me, it just became too much lol.

Definitely would need an intraworkout drink with plenty of dextrose

Rambo...if you had a choice...would you prefer with or without Dac in combination with the hex.

I may be trying this out soon with hex at 100mcg morning and evening...just trying to nail down the other aspect.

Twice a day injects are no issues at those times.

I've ran gh extensively (mainly 3ius daily)....but really never gave the peptides a chance to compare it to that.

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Rambo...if you had a choice...would you prefer with or without Dac in combination with the hex.

I may be trying this out soon with hex at 100mcg morning and evening...just trying to nail down the other aspect.

Twice a day injects are no issues at those times.

I've ran gh extensively (mainly 3ius daily)....but really never gave the peptides a chance to compare it to that.

Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
I think stacking the hexarelin with modgrf1-29 aka cjc without dac or cjc no dac is better. Both hex and mod have similar shorter half lives. With dac the long half life makes timing unpredictable. The idea is the ghrp, hex in this case, releases the pulse then the ghrh, mod or cjc no dac in this case, amplifies it. If you use those together since they have similar half lives you are guaranteeing this synergy in my opinion.

I'm staying pumped even though I have decreased my calories. I'm hoping the hex will help keep muscles full while I lean out. Combined with the gear I should be able to drop the fat without sacrificing fullness and muscle.

Trained fasted this morning. All I had was aminos. Dosed 200mcgs hex and 200mg cheque drops preworkout. Had a solid training session, pushed the weight. Strength was there but endurance was less being fasted. Postworkout right now I'm having more aminos with a bit of Gatorade, still no food yet.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear