over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Hexarelin Run

I am the same with MK-677. I just ordered from peptidetech and was gutted they have no hexarelin as I wanted to add that in. Hexarelin causes a very sharp gh spike post injection. It can also influence cortisol and prolactin release during it's active life. I think it's fantastic dosed throughout the day. But one major study did show it to negatively effect sleep quality when dosed pre bed.

GHRH's generally increase sleep quality so I would recommend CJC-DAC to you. Tesamorelin is another good one but I feel cjc-dac is superior. CJC-DAC should give you sleep and skin benefits. If you wanted to try a GHRP pre bed go with Ipamorelin as that will have no effect on cortisol or prolactin. The only issue with Ipam is you have to dose it fairly high for it to shine so it's not the most cost effective peptide. Although if you try it 300mcg may be ok but I would recommend 500mcg+

Hexarelin decreases slow-wave sleep and stimulates the secretion of GH, ACTH, cortisol and prolactin during sleep in healthy volunteers.

Frieboes RM1, Antonijevic IA, Held K, Murck H, Pollmächer T, Uhr M, Steiger A.

Ghrelin, the endogenous ligand of the growth hormone (GH) secretagogue (GHS) receptor and some GHSs exert different effects on sleep electroencephalogram (EEG) and sleep-related hormone secretion in humans. Similar to GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) ghrelin promotes slow-wave sleep in humans, whereas GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) enhances stage 2 nonrapid-eye movement sleep (NREMS). As GHRP-6, hexarelin is a synthetic GHS. Hexarelin is superior to GHRH and GHRP-6 in stimulating GH release. The influence of hexarelin on sleep-endocrine activity and the immune system is unknown. We investigated simultaneously the sleep EEG and nocturnal profiles of GH, ACTH, cortisol, prolactin, leptin, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha, and soluble TNF-alpha receptors in seven young normal volunteers after repetitive administration of 4 x 50 microg hexarelin or placebo at 22.00, 23.00, 24.00 and 01.00 h. Following hexarelin, stage 4 sleep during the first half of the night, and EEG delta power during the total night decreased significantly. Significant increases of the concentrations of GH and prolactin during the total night, and of ACTH and of cortisol during the first half of the night were found. Leptin levels, TNF-alpha and soluble TNF receptors remained unchanged. We hypothesize that sleep is impaired after hexarelin since the GHRH/corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) ratio is changed in favour of CRH. There are no hints for an interaction of hexarelin and the immune system.

PMID: 15177700 DOI: 10.1016/S0306-4530(03)00152-5
Yeah I dug up that (or a similar) study after I posted and decided not to pursue it. I may go the ipam route, perhaps 300mcg before bed with 100mcg mod grf. Perhaps some hex for preworkout.

When I read the study about hex decreasing slow wave sleep, I briefly thought about trying DSIP at the same time. But I highly doubt I'm going to find clinical studies proving or disproving the efficacy of that.... And I don't have a whole lot of money laying around for experimentation.

I decided to finish the rest of my MK-677 at a dose of roughly 7mg per night and that's not so bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The sleepiness and lethargy I get from GHRPs is a strange beast. 90-120min after shooting 200mcg of Hexarelin, I am extremely tired and even copious amounts of caffeine won't counteract it: I feel both amped up (from coffee and caffeine pills) and tired at the same time, so weird. If I were to close my eyes at my desk right now, I would be asleep in 20 seconds.

The sleepiness and lethargy I get from GHRPs is a strange beast. 90-120min after shooting 200mcg of Hexarelin, I am extremely tired and even copious amounts of caffeine won't counteract it: I feel both amped up (from coffee and caffeine pills) and tired at the same time, so weird. If I were to close my eyes at my desk right now, I would be asleep in 20 seconds.
I have this problem with Mk677... not so much with peptides, although I can "feel" them like this I dont just wanna crash like with mk, love it, but shit wears me out

I can't remember if it was MA or rambone that said it, but i've noticed lack luster results from hex without mod-grf, when I pair it with the mod I get pretty fucking tight and a rush. There's some thought in the back of my mind my hex isnt legit but my question;

Is hex really that effective that it doesnt need a GHRH?

I can't remember if it was MA or rambone that said it, but i've noticed lack luster results from hex without mod-grf, when I pair it with the mod I get pretty fucking tight and a rush. There's some thought in the back of my mind my hex isnt legit but my question;

Is hex really that effective that it doesnt need a GHRH?
Yes, I ran hex alot alone. Just because of ease. Its like using HGH to me except it hits hard immediately. I've used it 1-2x a day with good result. Morning and preworkout were always key times to my regiments.

Yeah I dug up that (or a similar) study after I posted and decided not to pursue it. I may go the ipam route, perhaps 300mcg before bed with 100mcg mod grf. Perhaps some hex for preworkout.

When I read the study about hex decreasing slow wave sleep, I briefly thought about trying DSIP at the same time. But I highly doubt I'm going to find clinical studies proving or disproving the efficacy of that.... And I don't have a whole lot of money laying around for experimentation.

I decided to finish the rest of my MK-677 at a dose of roughly 7mg per night and that's not so bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting that. I was this close to purchasing some hex but that put it out of mind for me. Quality sleep is tough enough to come by already.

Thanks for posting that. I was this close to purchasing some hex but that put it out of mind for me. Quality sleep is tough enough to come by already.
I didn't have any sleep issues using hex and I've used it prebed. If you have sleep apnea you will have disruptive sleep regardless and hex will probably make it worse. I have a cpap now and sleep great on it.

I didn't have any sleep issues using hex and I've used it prebed. If you have sleep apnea you will have disruptive sleep regardless and hex will probably make it worse. I have a cpap now and sleep great on it.

I see. Well, that's good to read. Leaves options open. I guess I'm wondering if I would do better just using 12.5mg of mk677 every night or some DSIP. What would you suggest if my goals are mainly to improve sleep and joint health with improving fat loss being a somewhat distant 3rd? Obviously, additional fat loss would be nice but I'm not planning on relying on HGH or peptides for that purpose.

Ok stupid question but I want to get my math right. Never ran hex before. Have done the ipam, cjc, and mk before, but it’s been awhile. I want to start off easy and run 100mcg twice a day of hex. Now the dumb question, how do I want to mix it with bacto water for the easiest way to draw it up, like with 1 or 2 ml, and what would be the dosing on that. And second, I plan to do my first dose pre workout, when would be the best time to do the second dose. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I ran hex alot alone. Just because of ease. Its like using HGH to me except it hits hard immediately. I've used it 1-2x a day with good result. Morning and preworkout were always key times to my regiments.

So what if morning is your pre workout. When is the best next time to take it.

So what if morning is your pre workout. When is the best next time to take it.

Evening time, another shot. That's how I do it if only doing 2x a day, its spaced out well that way. Not prebed, evening time 5-8pm. Or just aim for around 12hrs after first shot. It doesn't have to be precise, I never am. I would remember at different times each day to take it. It makes no difference. In the grand scheme its about consistency over time.

You guys are giving me the itch to run some hex again! I have to start training again first [emoji9]

I see. Well, that's good to read. Leaves options open. I guess I'm wondering if I would do better just using 12.5mg of mk677 every night or some DSIP. What would you suggest if my goals are mainly to improve sleep and joint health with improving fat loss being a somewhat distant 3rd? Obviously, additional fat loss would be nice but I'm not planning on relying on HGH or peptides for that purpose.
I am personally too hungry on MK677 to ever see any fat loss lol. We are talking gorging till I can't breathe, it's terrible but great for bulking ha.

I’ve been following these posts a lot lately and reading over everything. I’m a huge supporter of peptides but I am curious. I’ve noticed a lot of people using peps with HGH especially DAC. If HGH shuts down your natural ability to produce your own isn’t taking it with DAC counterproductive? Or won’t it interfere with the bleed effect over time especially if you’re dosing DAC 2-3 times per week? I have better results on just peptides alone myself but was always curious about Rambo having any feedback on this.

Also I’ve noticed that a lot of you are saying you dose peptides post workout? Especially Hex. Which I’m about to try for the first time. I’ve read and followed the basics of waiting 30-45 mins post dose to make sure I don’t consume any food or beverages that will interfere with things. And I also won’t dose for 2 hours after eating meals. At least this is a protocol of what I’ve been following for years now. Rambo I noticed you drank a pretty heavy protein/carb loaded shake preworkout with supps during the workout. Did you then wait two hours to dose or is Hex completely different in those regards compared to GHRP-6/Ipam?

Current Protocol:
*1mg DAC every other day 6am
*GHRP-6 125mcgs 6am, noon, 5pm
*IPAM 1000mcgs bedtime (usually around 1030pm)
*BPC-157 500mcg noon and at bedtime

Just curious what your guys thoughts are on things. And of adding Hex to the above on workout days in place of GHRP-6 would make a noticeable difference. Thanks guys.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1ngelheam666
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws