over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Hexarelin Run

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm starting a new hexarelin run. I haven't ran it in some time now. I just got some in from MA Research. It was supplied with an HPLC report showing over 99% purity. I thought that was neat, on top of being US made they test them to ensure purity.

I'll reconstitute the 2mg vial in a moment and take my first dose before my late evening meal later today.

I'm going to be doing 100mcgs twice a day, AM and late evening. I'll also be continuing the cjc dac I am using at 2mg twice a week for 4mg total weekly. I have been on the dac a few weeks so I should be able to notice the hex pretty quickly.

I'm going to try and run this into spring time if all goes well.

I'm starting a new hexarelin run. I haven't ran it in some time now. I just got some in from MA Research. It was supplied with an HPLC report showing over 99% purity. I thought that was neat, on top of being US made they test them to ensure purity.

I'll reconstitute the 2mg vial in a moment and take my first dose before my late evening meal later today.

I'm going to be doing 100mcgs twice a day, AM and late evening. I'll also be continuing the cjc dac I am using at 2mg twice a week for 4mg total weekly. I have been on the dac a few weeks so I should be able to notice the hex pretty quickly.

I'm going to try and run this into spring time if all goes well.

I know you love your peps Rambo, hex being your favourite. I also have Mikes stuff on the way.

Is there a reason why you choose peps rather then Gh? Cost ofcourse but are there other reasons?

Just dosed 100mcgs and drank my shake of egg, banana, milk, whey, oats, and cinnamon. I'll have a meal in half hour. Felt a little light headed which happens when I take a pep on an empty stomach usually so that is a good sign.

I'll post pic of meal soon.

I know you love your peps Rambo, hex being your favourite. I also have Mikes stuff on the way.

Is there a reason why you choose peps rather then Gh? Cost ofcourse but are there other reasons?
To be honest, whenever I run HGH I feel like I am wasting my money. HGH takes a while to start seeing the real effects, with peps it's immediate. To me this is huge advantage for peps. Now 6iu and over of HGH works very well and is hard to match results even with some of the stacks we use. But for us that are looking for ghe effects of around 3iu can get it cheaper and quicker with the peps. There is also other effects the peps have like hunger increases and bowel movements. With hexarelin usually I am more "regular" lol.

I ended up eating my meal sooner. I felt a little hypo and some lethargy come on so I decided to eat right away. So far everything I expect from hex.

Edit: won't let me post pics, keeps saying upload failed.

Last edited:
To be honest, whenever I run HGH I feel like I am wasting my money. HGH takes a while to start seeing the real effects, with peps it's immediate. To me this is huge advantage for peps. Now 6iu and over of HGH works very well and is hard to match results even with some of the stacks we use. But for us that are looking for ghe effects of around 3iu can get it cheaper and quicker with the peps. There is also other effects the peps have like hunger increases and bowel movements. With hexarelin usually I am more "regular" lol.

I ended up eating my meal sooner. I felt a little hypo and some lethargy come on so I decided to eat right away. So far everything I expect from hex.

Edit: won't let me post pics, keeps saying upload failed.
Rambo, it says upload failed for me when i try to post a pic from my phone, but if i go to picresize.com and resize the pic it changes the format and it works. I have no idea why.

Rambo, it says upload failed for me when i try to post a pic from my phone, but if i go to picresize.com and resize the pic it changes the format and it works. I have no idea why.
Thanks for the tip. I'm using tapatalk so not sure what the problem is, used to work fine but last couple weeks something seems off and I can't post pics.

Took 100mcgs this AM fasted, only drank 20g aminos.

Lethargy hits literally seconds after dosing. So far not an issue. Last night I was dosing off on the couch. If lethargy becomes a problem I'll back off the dose to 50mcgs. So far this is everything I expect from hex. I've used tons of hex over the years and I can say MA Research hexarelin is delivering what I expect from high quality hexarelin.

Hell yes. This is the product i was most interested in when the list was posted.

Will be following closely.

Can I ask, for curiosity sake, are you at liberty to tell us what else, if any, aas you are using along side it?

Hell yes. This is the product i was most interested in when the list was posted.

Will be following closely.

Can I ask, for curiosity sake, are you at liberty to tell us what else, if any, aas you are using along side it?
Sure. It's posted in my other thread, but test and nandrolone. I am puffy right now, I will start getting lean and mean with the hex.

Pumps are starting to creep up doing normal things. Shoveling the snow was fun lol. Arms, delts, and back were pumped hard. CTS was painful driving today, I had a long drive going somewhere and my wrist was killing me. I haven't been in the gym yet since starting the MA Research hex but I'm noticing all the signs of increased gh/igf right away.

Nice log, looking to try out some hex myself....

Rambo, thanks for logging your Hex results! I will be following.

I'm interested in maybe running Hex, Ipam, or ghrp-6 as I have never ran any. I've ran MK with dac but not any of the other peps.

How would you compare the differences and results you get from Hex, Ipam and ghrp-6? How much "stronger" or effective would you say Hex or Ipam are versus ghrp-6? Are the results between them that great?

I'm looking for best gh effects with peps. Most days I may only be able to dose mornings and evenings before last meal or pre-bed so that could be a factor in my decision based upon the proper dosing protocol. Maybe you can help steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance Bro!!!

I'm interested in maybe running Hex, Ipam, or ghrp-6 as I have never ran any. I've ran MK with dac but not any of the other peps.

How would you compare the differences and results you get from Hex, Ipam and ghrp-6? How much "stronger" or effective would you say Hex or Ipam are versus ghrp-6? Are the results between them that great?

I'm looking for best gh effects with peps. Most days I may only be able to dose mornings and evenings before last meal or pre-bed so that could be a factor in my decision based upon the proper dosing protocol. Maybe you can help steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance Bro!!!

Not to answer for Rambo, but Ipamorelin is the weakest of the GHRP's, per mcg. You have to take a lot of it in order to get good results (compared to the other GHRP's). If you dosed Ipamorelin at only 100 mcg, 2-3X per day (like people do with the other GHRP's) you would experience poor results.

In order of strongest to weakest you have Hex, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, and Ipamorelin.

Not to answer for Rambo, but Ipamorelin is the weakest of the GHRP's, per mcg. You have to take a lot of it in order to get good results (compared to the other GHRP's). If you dosed Ipamorelin at only 100 mcg, 2-3X per day (like people do with the other GHRP's) you would experience poor results.

Thanks Mike for your input! I will take this in consideration of which peps to use.

Thanks in advance Bro!!!
You'd want to use hex during the day and ipam prebed. Ipam alone is weak so you have to dose it higher. Hex is the strongest then ghrp2. Ghrp6 is best for major hunger increase. Ghrp2 is almost as strong as hex but increases hunger and hex doesn't. Ipam is the cleanest from a side effect standpoint and has a longer half life, this makes it best used prebed at a higher dose.

Agree. I like using hex or ghrp2 during the day with ipam prebed. If I need a huge hunger boost, I'll mix some ghrp6 in there with the hex or ghrp2 but I don't advise using just ipam or just ghrp6 alone cuz they are rather weak, it wouldn't be optimal at all.

You'd want to use hex during the day and ipam prebed. Ipam alone is weak so you have to dose it higher. Hex is the strongest then ghrp2. Ghrp6 is best for major hunger increase. Ghrp2 is almost as strong as hex but increases hunger and hex doesn't. Ipam is the cleanest from a side effect standpoint and has a longer half life, this makes it best used prebed at a higher dose.

Which GHRP will make my dick grow? :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner