over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My HGH, REAL OR FAKE???

cashrolling

Registered
Hi guys, i finally start my gh, never took ot before. I got some generics green top From a sponsor of this board. Im taking 5iu a day, but as soon as i onject, evening time, i start feeling like i take clen, my face flush, heart rate increases and full of energy, cant evensleep at night. If i dont take it ntn like that happen. So is it a big fake??? Wht the hell am i putting in my body? Or is it normal?

I am not an expert with peptides but there is one that gives those effects you are experiencing. I forget which one .Rambostallone or JJB1 would know

Last edited:
No hunger. To describe it good , after 10min from injection its like a preworkout kicking in, heart rate raises for at least 7-8 hours, and a feelening of restlesness comes in, just cant relax. Wired, never felt like that before. I dont think its a normal feeling. When i use peptides i just feel the opposite way, lazy and relax, and sleep better. Last night i tried it before bed and it was like being a high dose tren, i would wake uo every two hr.

I am not an expert with peptides but there is one that gives those effects you are experiencing. I forget which one .Rambostallone or JJB1 would know

CJC 1295 with DAC.

I thought about it too...the flush is similar to high dose cjc....so that hear beat elevation come with that too?

Thinking about it , i dont think it can be cjc, 10 vials of powerful cjc would cost much more than 100iu og GH. So the question stands, whats into these vials?? Or am i having a normal reaction to gh?

That is not a normal reaction to hGH. GH should make you sleepy if anything, not alert, restless, etc. that does not necessarily mean it is fake though. Could it be just your imagination?

Im pretty sure. I try for a few day on an off. Every time i take it same energy coffe like rush happens. Even lat night late i was sleeping in fron of my tv, took the shot, time i lay in bed i was fully awake and heart racing.....not normal. Being doing bb many years and took all kind of steroids. This is just wired. Im gonna try to get gh serum tested

Ok. I test it on my gf for two days, 5iu shots. She never took any sort of gh or hormones. And hour after inject she started feeling hot hands and numbness in hands and feet, then she felt her chest kind of tigh, like anxiosness, then feeling energized and restless. Note she always fall asleep by 10pm, and both nights she couodnt sleep, last night ahe end uo taking a sleeping pill after 2am, tonight same thing is happening. So what the hell is that stuff? Well my experience with gh is over. I call it a lost and move on until i can personally get it from hospital or pharmacy!!!!

Ok. I test it on my gf for two days, 5iu shots. She never took any sort of gh or hormones. And hour after inject she started feeling hot hands and numbness in hands and feet, then she felt her chest kind of tigh, like anxiosness, then feeling energized and restless. Note she always fall asleep by 10pm, and both nights she couodnt sleep, last night ahe end uo taking a sleeping pill after 2am, tonight same thing is happening. So what the hell is that stuff? Well my experience with gh is over. I call it a lost and move on until i can personally get it from hospital or pharmacy!!!!

Sounds like Helios (injectable clenbuteral)

Sounds like Helios (injectable clenbuteral)

I think this is the right answer. Thats so fucked up, i spent over $1000. I learn my lesson, the hard way i guess. Now how should i go by reporting this sponsor. Honestly im skeptical as one time i reported a bad sponsor and i was banned!!!!

A serum test really needs to be done before you call anyone out. I wouldn't do 10iu though. The 5iu that you've been doing will yield results. Also give the sponsor a chance to make it right. Maybe they were duped by their source.

My first time taking hgh from a reputable sponosor here and I got the same effects then i lowered it from 5 to 3 split into seperate dosages. And mine was legit. I sent over to racepicks for hgh testing. passed with flying colors

Thanks for the replies. Will try i serum test sometime next week... So wouod the raising heart a normal side effect?

I would stop taking that shit. Send it out for testing. I'm sure someone here can point you in the right direction for testing

Thanks for the replies. Will try i serum test sometime next week... So wouod the raising heart a normal side effect?

For some people, yes.

I get that from Rips, its really weird. Hoping carditone helps in case its BP related

sounds like meth....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351