over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hgh serum test

Lincoln

Registered
Can anybody clear for me that if i do a igf serum test on this hgh after 2 moths. I will know if this hgh is good? Or is a hgh serum test enough?

Or any other test I can do?

Attachments

• gh test.jpg
    gh test.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 333
High serum is good. High igf is better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

High serum is good. High igf is better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can I make of this test that there is hgh in the vail but want does igf say if I test this.

The igf test I don't have to inject hgh and wait 3 hours but just let them tes it right?

I follow 6 days on 1 day of protocol of 3 iu now. Is it wise to test these? Or use higher dose

Also say hplc testing. Is this available some where?

HGH serum test is a cheaper and simpler test. However, Growth hormone serum test result inconsistencies

HGH serum levels depend on many factors and are inconsistent from test to test. These factors include injection timing, dosage, diet, current body levels of amino acid degrading enzyme responsible for HGH degradation, potential immune response, etc. For this reason you are unlikely to get the same growth hormone test result twice. The result is a reliable indicator that the injected growth hormone is authentic however it cannot determine the quality or potency of HGH. This is a common misconception often mentioned on bodybuilding forums. HGH serum levels will not tell you "how strong" the growth hormone is, only whether it is real or not.

IGF-1 test is more accurate.

The level of IGF-1 hormone and HGH in the body are tightly correlated. Injecting growth hormone will raise a person's IGF-1 levels as well. Elevated IGF-1 levels are thus a good indicator of authentic HGH. The IGF-1 test is performed in the same manner as above mentioned HGH serum test.

Raine, can you tell us where you come up with that information?
The factors you say that make it unreliable
Can you refer us to the study or medical literature to back it up?

Timing of course we know.
Same with the dosage, of course those can be done the same time, same dosage.
But the other reasons you list, can you comment more?

Can I make of this test that there is hgh in the vail but want does igf say if I test this.

The igf test I don't have to inject hgh and wait 3 hours but just let them tes it right?

I follow 6 days on 1 day of protocol of 3 iu now. Is it wise to test these? Or use higher dose

Also say hplc testing. Is this available some where?

Serum test you can do immediately. Day1
After even one dosage.
IGF most guys will say 7-14 days of steady use then test.

Hplc and other methods of analyzing are available. Read over the hgh testing thread here or the lab test section.

HGH serum test is a cheaper and simpler test. However, Growth hormone serum test result inconsistencies

HGH serum levels depend on many factors and are inconsistent from test to test. These factors include injection timing, dosage, diet, current body levels of amino acid degrading enzyme responsible for HGH degradation, potential immune response, etc. For this reason you are unlikely to get the same growth hormone test result twice. The result is a reliable indicator that the injected growth hormone is authentic however it cannot determine the quality or potency of HGH. This is a common misconception often mentioned on bodybuilding forums. HGH serum levels will not tell you "how strong" the growth hormone is, only whether it is real or not.

IGF-1 test is more accurate.

The level of IGF-1 hormone and HGH in the body are tightly correlated. Injecting growth hormone will raise a person's IGF-1 levels as well. Elevated IGF-1 levels are thus a good indicator of authentic HGH. The IGF-1 test is performed in the same manner as above mentioned HGH serum test.

Oké but for the igf test I still have to inject hgh and wait 3 hours?

I am at 3iu ed is this enough for the igf test?

Last edited:
Serum test you can do immediately. Day1
After even one dosage.
IGF most guys will say 7-14 days of steady use then test.

Hplc and other methods of analyzing are available. Read over the hgh testing thread here or the lab test section.

Is the hplc available for everybody? Can you maybe send me a link to this page you mean?

Is the hplc available for everybody? Can you maybe send me a link to this page you mean?

Yes it's available.
Igf test has nothing to do with three hours.
That's only the serum test.
Igf test is after 7-14 days of steady use.

Yes it's available.
Igf test has nothing to do with three hours.
That's only the serum test.
Igf test is after 7-14 days of steady use.

Oké thank you for this info
Can you show me the link where I need to go for his hplc test

Raine, can you tell us where you come up with that information?
The factors you say that make it unreliable
Can you refer us to the study or medical literature to back it up?

Timing of course we know.
Same with the dosage, of course those can be done the same time, same dosage.
But the other reasons you list, can you comment more?

Hey rAJJIN, thanks for your good questions. I consulted several my old clients and google to research some relevant information, then I concluded a more appropriate answer. Sorry for my answer with no medical literature to prove. But in later, I will consult more experienced and professional clients to come to a better answer. Sorry again.:D

Oké but for the igf test I still have to inject hgh and wait 3 hours?

I am at 3iu ed is this enough for the igf test?

Hey Lincoln, just runs base dosage for not less than half a month, the effects tend to be stable, then you could take the igf-1 test. Test results will be more real.:D

IGF test is more important in determining if you're actually getting any benefit from the HGH.

IGF test is more important in determining if you're actually getting any benefit from the HGH.

IGF-1 Test results

BEP:1:1:1+0+IGF-1 (Somatomedine)+Zie tekst++nmol/l++12.5+41.3+SMMDB'
OPB:1:1:1:1+ Resultaat Eenheid Ref.waarden'
OPB:1:1:1:2+IGF-1 ?+ 74,1 nmol/l 12.5 - 41.3'

@landmarkchem.raine, I was wondering if you could tell me the difference between a HGH srrum and a human growth hormone test? I've done a lot of research over the years and I always thought that HGH serum test was the same thing I did not know there was two different tests? Also if you go to a lab to get a test what do you ask for to get the separate tests? I have always just asked for a woman's hormone panel along with my IGF and HGH, is there something else I should be asking for to get these results?

hgh serum test is cheaper and a quicker way to see if you are indeed taking gh. A lot of people say serum test doesnt mean shit but i do it just to see where im at in range compared to other products and my baseline. IGF test is alot more consistent and shows how good the gh is but along with this it is more expensive. Neither of them show the purity or actual mg of gh but they are a great way to see what you are taking. You can take a serum test within the first day or two but igf takes a little longer. I like to make sure I have been running a stable dose for at least 2 weeks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws