YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My HGH tested strong positive on pregnancy test...

dale338

Registered
....I don't call sponsors out on here, as I figure it's each members due diligence to find out who's legit and who is not. But I recently ordered some HGH from a well known and reliable source here. Been taking it for the past eight days at only 2-3iu's per day and began feeling like SHIT. Estrogen stuff and it was bad!!!!! So I started poking around on the web and found some forums posting how to test HGH. I know there is no foolproof way to legitimately test this stuff, but there are ways to possibility eliminate which is real and which is bunk.

I'm on TRT and low dose HCG, but my recent labs were showing massive spikes in Estrogen and I was having horrific sides. Anyhow, first i boiled a bottle of my HGH and it remained clear. It did not cloud up, or turn milky. Red flag number one. Then I took a syringe and ran the liquid through a pregnancy test as I had purchased a three pack for when my real HCG had arrived. The liquid ran through and the pregnancy test lit up the cross. Not sort of lit it up, but BRIGHTLY. HCG!!!!

So I'm dumping my $600 purchase of this shit! I'd say use it for my HCG, but who knows what the fuck else is in the shit. Came with stickers to verify codes online and everything.

What shit! I'm convinced there is no real HGH out there other than pharma. Everyone is just dreaming to think you can get this crap real from China. No way!

I might run some MK-677, but I'm done trying to hunt down the elusive HGH generic. It does not exist.

In the meantime, I'll be taking more Arimidex to get down my estrogen that this shit caused to spike off the charts.

Damn, sorry to hear that.

Buck has a long thread on this forum about GH testing. There's plenty of good generics. We have thousands of various blood works proving it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

....I don't call sponsors out on here, as I figure it's each members due diligence to find out who's legit and who is not. But I recently ordered some HGH from a well known and reliable source here. Been taking it for the past eight days at only 2-3iu's per day and began feeling like SHIT. Estrogen stuff and it was bad!!!!! So I started poking around on the web and found some forums posting how to test HGH. I know there is no foolproof way to legitimately test this stuff, but there are ways to possibility eliminate which is real and which is bunk.

I'm on TRT and low dose HCG, but my recent labs were showing massive spikes in Estrogen and I was having horrific sides. Anyhow, first i boiled a bottle of my HGH and it remained clear. It did not cloud up, or turn milky. Red flag number one. Then I took a syringe and ran the liquid through a pregnancy test as I had purchased a three pack for when my real HCG had arrived. The liquid ran through and the pregnancy test lit up the cross. Not sort of lit it up, but BRIGHTLY. HCG!!!!

So I'm dumping my $600 purchase of this shit! I'd say use it for my HCG, but who knows what the fuck else is in the shit. Came with stickers to verify codes online and everything.

What shit! I'm convinced there is no real HGH out there other than pharma. Everyone is just dreaming to think you can get this crap real from China. No way!

I might run some MK-677, but I'm done trying to hunt down the elusive HGH generic. It does not exist.

In the meantime, I'll be taking more Arimidex to get down my estrogen that this shit caused to spike off the charts.

If it's bunk and they are here protect the family man. Message a mod and let them know. This board is filled with too many good sources for that shit to be taking place. I would call them out openly.

Are we not allowed to call companies out? The more exposed companies are the more pressure there will be to have quality products... Sorry to hear it. I've lost a few pay checks on stuff like this. Pharm route forever now

I just tested a second and third vial of this stuff and both have tested negative. So I have no clue what is going on. I want to be fair about this!! The first was a clear positive. So maybe a bottle of HCG was mixed in. Who knows!

Last edited:
I need to go into the pregnancy strip business I swear.

So I drained the last bit out of the original vial and ran it through another test. (the vile that gave me the positive pregnancy test) and it came up positive again. So something is different with that first vile. The second and third vile both gave negatives.

Also, when mixing the second and third vial, there were little flakes that took a minute to dissolve. This is another sign of legit HGH. So I'm thinking there is an outside possibility a bottle go HCG was mislabeled with my order. I'm going to have to test each vile until I run through this batch.

Regardless, it's strange and I had all the rising estrogen symptoms and labs to back it. So the first vial was something else, likely HCG. I think the rest are HCG. I hope anyhow.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with calling a sponsor out, give him a chance to reply. Shiat happens and things go wrong. I have seen plenty of good sponsors here get called out, they looked into and made it right.

I just tested a second and third vial of this stuff and both have tested negative. So I have no clue what is going on. I want to be fair about this!! The first was a clear positive. So maybe a bottle of HCG was mixed in. Who knows!

Calling out a Sponsor for one test is not how it works here. Look at the OP's other post above. Who knows what happened. We don't hang people here until we find out what the issue is. This is a good lesson for everyone.

You start out contacting the Sponsor and take it from there. Like someone else said, Buck, rAJ and Racepicks have been handling the GH testing thread. Dale if you think all non pharm GH is bunk, you're wrong!

Last edited:
Calling out a Sponsor for one test is not how it works here. Look at the OP's other post above. Who knows what happened. We don't hang people here until we find out what the issue is. This is a good lesson for everyone.

You start out contacting the Sponsor and take it from there. Like someone else said, Buck, rAJ and Racepicks have been handling the GH testing thread. Dale if you think all non pharm GH is bunk, you're wrong!

Yeah he didn't state he only tested one goal when I said call him the sponsor out. So I apologize. I assumed he meant the entire kit.

pregnancy tests are not always the most reliable...

laboratory analysis is what would provide a good answer

switching one vial in kit with hcg makes absolutely no sense

Last edited:

It's reliable enough to know there's hcg mixed in. Also, if a shady sponsor wanted to, what would stop them from taking a few extra moments and swapping a vial out of a kit..? I dont think it's unreasonable to believe someone would want to increase profit margins.

It's reliable enough to know there's hcg mixed in. Also, if a shady sponsor wanted to, what would stop them from taking a few extra moments and swapping a vial out of a kit..? I dont think it's unreasonable to believe someone would want to increase profit margins.

No one is going to swap out one vial, to what increase margins by $5.00
If they are selling real GH they wouldn't risk it, if they are trying to scam you they will sell you a whole kits of bunk stuff not one vail

I have dealt with one source here for many years and never had a problem and yes there is real GH from China, it is pretty easy to find out who on this site offers it

O'rly? For the presence of HCG it is very reliable.

My advice is to test em' as you use it and then report back to both the thread and directly work with the sponsor. If it is the only vial among all of em, then I would say it is simply as mistake and not selective scamming. Mistakes can happen. If it turns out half your batch is bad then...Hang em' high! :D

False. Pregnancy test kit is a binary test yes/no to presence of HCG. I understand you have a lab that tests GH/anabolics/etc but you cannot legitimately say testing our GH to determine HCG content is not reliable. It's extremely reliable.

Also, switching 1 vial in a kit with HCG over 1 kit is not profitable (much) but doing it over 10,000 kits is extremely profitable.

False. Pregnancy test kit is a binary test yes/no to presence of HCG. I understand you have a lab that tests GH/anabolics/etc but you cannot legitimately say testing our GH to determine HCG content is not reliable. It's extremely reliable.

Also, switching 1 vial in a kit with HCG over 1 kit is not profitable (much) but doing it over 10,000 kits is extremely profitable.

HCG isn't that much cheaper than generic HGH. I can see switching out 1 vial with a completely bunk product, but with HCG doesn't make a lot if sense.

currently using "t3" and "anavar" from one of the top sponsors here. its def sugar pills lol. a fucking joke. i am taking 2-300mg anavar daily and dont feel a thing. taking 100-125mcg t3 and dont feel ANYTHING. UG is a fucking joke. homebrew/pharma is only way to go.
if gh is gh and test is test then why the big diff in pharma and ug? DUH, pharma is regulated. boom. why on earth would a sponsor or ug lab that has ZERO regulations make pure high grade stuff? they could make double or triple or more making watered down or fake shit.
ever had pure cocaine? nooooooo, never will either. makes too much sense to cut it and make more profit. same with oils...
-F2S

currently using "t3" and "anavar" from one of the top sponsors here. its def sugar pills lol. a fucking joke. i am taking 2-300mg anavar daily and dont feel a thing. taking 100-125mcg t3 and dont feel ANYTHING. UG is a fucking joke. homebrew/pharma is only way to go.
if gh is gh and test is test then why the big diff in pharma and ug? DUH, pharma is regulated. boom. why on earth would a sponsor or ug lab that has ZERO regulations make pure high grade stuff? they could make double or triple or more making watered down or fake shit.
ever had pure cocaine? nooooooo, never will either. makes too much sense to cut it and make more profit. same with oils...
-F2S

You are so far off base about UG product it isn't even funny. Did you contribute anything to the testing at AnaSci? If not, you need to because everyone should and also so you can see the results...you'll eat your words about UG gear being a F'ing joke. You say homebrew is the way to go...news flash, same raw material that the UG sponsors are using.

You are so far off base about UG product it isn't even funny. Did you contribute anything to the testing at AnaSci? If not, you need to because everyone should and also so you can see the results...you'll eat your words about UG gear being a F'ing joke. You say homebrew is the way to go...news flash, same raw material that the UG sponsors are using.
I swear if anasci charged $5 for port of entry to those results, a lot of these people would save hundreds if not thousands in the long run, and be healthier especially if they're under the mentality that all UG gear is bunk.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Agreed

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner