advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hot friend rejected my Muscly friend...

I wanna see these girls we know you have Facebook don't hide them.... Let's see! I hope thirst girls were worth this thread!!!

From my own clinical trials I would definitely say that bigger then the average fitness guy and still cut up takes the prize.... Pretty boy face always helps.... Serious cash flow def helps...I am 25 bad my fair share of cougars and milfs they seem to like it and also extremely small girls go for big guys too.... Also think he depends on where you live... Philly girls def love the gear.

Your from philly? There are smoking hot girls in philly. and they don't have attitudes like ny girls.

Last edited:
Honestly who cares, for every girl that is not into huge guys there are 100 that are. He may have made her feel insecure and she doesn't like someone stealing attention from her. In the end diff. strokes for diff. folks.

First and foremost always bodybuild for yourself...

I completely disagree. My girl (the one in my avatar) and most women I know find pro level physiques gross. They adore fitness model physiques.

I completely disagree. My girl (the one in my avatar) and most women I know find pro level physiques gross. They adore fitness model physiques.

Agreed.
Most girl don't like big guys, and actually find it "gross".
I've had way more girls being slim built than being big.

I used to a slim toned guy myself, but I just felt like a pussy... :((

being big makes me more confident for some reason

140 lbs or 300 lbs it comes down to confidence. If you don't believe in you, and that you deserve exceptional women then you will never have one.

The same thing goes with money, success, and life. Believe you deserve the best, make a plan and go fucking get it.

im 6'2 220 but i cut to 185 for fights i feel best (most attractive) right around 200-205

If you take a poll of thousands of men would they prefer a 110lb. woman nicely shaped natural B cups or the same sized woman with fake DDs? The majority would choose the natural B cups. Why? Because it looks natural.

Why do we expect women to be different than us?

once i met some slutty ass girl who says she likes bad boys. these bad boys are usually the definition of beta males, i think of them more as misbehaving children. can't say i cared, i tend to go for girls that have money and success rather than hooters waitresses and strippers that have children at home

140 lbs or 300 lbs it comes down to confidence. If you don't believe in you, and that you deserve exceptional women then you will never have one.

The same thing goes with money, success, and life. Believe you deserve the best, make a plan and go fucking get it.

This pretty much nails it.

205 works for me at 5'11...not huge but good enough with and without a shirt on

Let's be honest here. Anyone saying girls don't like big ripped physiques either have no confidence, no game, are probably watery/bloofy, or don't get many girls (or a combo of some of these).

Agreed.
Most girl don't like big guys, and actually find it "gross".
I've had way more girls being slim built than being big.

I don't agree 100%

My wife likes "big" guys, but not necessarily national level physique big. She doesn't think the "shredded" look is a good thing, it freaks her out.

5' 7" 200 lbs lean is like NPC USA light heavy weight champion mass

5'7" and 170 lean is more like it...

Well luckily for me, my girl like muscle and a lot of it. Good thing for her that I am 5'2" and 218. Also probably a good thing she doesn't mind blown out smurfs. :D

I have to agree with AMD a bit here. If you have muscle, low bodyfat, and a bit of confidence then you should be able to pick up women without any problem. Now not all women are the same, just like men but some things are generally true when it comes to attractiveness.

Luckily....in the UK girls dont have no standards. I'll never be short off pussy :rolleyes:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws