advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hot friend rejected my Muscly friend...

Well luckily for me, my girl like muscle and a lot of it. Good thing for her that I am 5'2" and 218. Also probably a good thing she doesn't mind blown out smurfs. :D

I have to agree with AMD a bit here. If you have muscle, low bodyfat, and a bit of confidence then you should be able to pick up women without any problem. Now not all women are the same, just like men but some things are generally true when it comes to attractiveness.

Quoted for truth. I started getting girls since I started working out at 18 and every year have gotten more and more. At the same time, my physique has gotten better and better. I don't think it's a coincidence, especially when girls are feeling my arms at bars or places like that and then realize I have the ability to make them laugh at the same time.

I think it also depends on the type of girls we're talking about.

Insecure girls often feel threatened by guys with standout physiques. I knew a girl in college who would only date overweight guys because she wanted to be the better looking one in the relationship. I'm pretty much the opposite, I always want to date someone better looking than me!

Quoted for truth. I started getting girls since I started working out at 18 and every year have gotten more and more. At the same time, my physique has gotten better and better. I don't think it's a coincidence, especially when girls are feeling my arms at bars or places like that and then realize I have the ability to make them laugh at the same time.

That's a good point. I think too many guys rely on the physique alone to pick up girls, and it can become painfully obvious and backfire. As long as you have good game, a good sense of humor, confidence, etc and let your physique complement that, you'll be a lot better off than the same guy with a poor physique.

Honestly though you can never tell with women. One might not be like any other, thats the one you want. But you cant have her.

you guys are all crazy if you think that being huge is why your chick likes you...maybe being huge gives you confidence and she is into that...but think about this how many guys do you see that are ugly sobs that have hot gfs? its obviously the guys personality that they are into. you could look like arnold and if you have the personality of a rock your not getting pussy honestly.

you guys are all crazy if you think that being huge is why your chick likes you...maybe being huge gives you confidence and she is into that...but think about this how many guys do you see that are ugly sobs that have hot gfs? its obviously the guys personality that they are into. you could look like arnold and if you have the personality of a rock your not getting pussy honestly.

Yep, you could be some huge, ripped muscleman living out of his car (I actually knew a guy like this) or an average looking Joe that's the head of his own company making major six figures… and guess who she's going out with? :D

Yep, you could be some huge, ripped muscleman living out of his car (I actually knew a guy like this) or an average looking Joe that's the head of his own company making major six figures… and guess who she's going out with? :D

of course the guy that has money !

actually have heard of a few IFBB pros like that

oh and the title of this thread could not be possibly any gayer if you tried

yea but she'd rather fuck the muscleman living out of his car

yea but she'd rather fuck the muscleman living out of his car

Word! It depends what the girl is looking for. If shes looking for a b/f shes going to pick the smaller dude, with a better personality/more money or whatever. If shes looking for a one night slut it up hook up.....shes going to pick the big dude thats going to bang her brains out.

I'm not huge, but the bigger I get the more looks I get, and the more girls I pull.

You could argue that the bigger I get, the more confidence I get....therefore able to pull more women. Or you could argue the bigger I get, the more women I pulll....and the more confidence I get. Either way, the bigger I am, the more women notice me.....Idk if it's just because I'm more confident or bigger.

What is its a huge ripped muscular dude who owns his own company and makes six figures? then whaat??? :D:D:D

I think it comes down to:

1- Confidence, if you are not confident with yourself for whatever reason, then it will show whether you are big or not. You either have it naturally or you don't.

Most who use AAS for confidence, never really get confident, and you can tell right away in social situations, they don't know how to "be".

So the question is, why are some males confident and some not?

Many reasons
1: looks count, if you are a good looking male, it doesn't matter if you are big or normal size, you will get pussy.

2: Money, to some extent it will help. If you are ugly and have money, you will be able to "buy" pussy, but doesn't necessarily mean that they are attracted to you, they just want your money.

Now, if you have money and "average" looking, you will get slightly more pussy, but your money is the reason.

If you have money and good looking, then all the pussy is yours.

3: Alpha Males, you can tell who these guys are, you can feel their presence and women do. Those guys naturally will attract women.
Alpha males are not necesserily big.

Women don't give a shit about being HUGE, ya, having a nice physique is a plus, but being Huge, is not. Women love muscles and leanness to a
n extent, but once you are "huge", then forget it.

Also, let's not forget about the size of your cock.
If you have a big cock, it will give you tons of confidence, however, if you have a big cock and you are ugly, then forget it.

If you have a good size cock, loaded, and good looking then my friend you hit the jack pot of pussy.

if you are big, with small balls and small or average size cock, this will fuck your confidence right up, because you might attract a hottie, but when the clothes are off and you cock looks much smaller than it really is because of your size and you have no balls hanging whatsoever, then all your muscles count for shit.

so finally, you either have it with women naturally or you don't.
Being huge counts for shit.

i know some big fat fucks who get tons of pussy, and skinny guys who get tons of pussy. not muscular at all. depends on what the chicks like, really.
plus, they got big cocks and cocaine. dont underestimate those in combination.
sad, cuz i get to hear about and see the women they get, and i cant get laid less i pay for it.

I've been turned down by girls at first because when they first see me they would get intimidated. Once I throw on the charm it usually changes their mind.

I really don't have to worry about approaching most Women because they usually approach me first and I'm sure it's because they are attracted to big guys.

and the fact from what it says on your location you live in vegas aka pussy heaven lol cant wait 3 more weeks and i will be there rehab here i come

Word! It depends what the girl is looking for. If shes looking for a b/f shes going to pick the smaller dude, with a better personality/more money or whatever. If shes looking for a one night slut it up hook up.....shes going to pick the big dude thats going to bang her brains out.

I'm not huge, but the bigger I get the more looks I get, and the more girls I pull.

You could argue that the bigger I get, the more confidence I get....therefore able to pull more women. Or you could argue the bigger I get, the more women I pulll....and the more confidence I get. Either way, the bigger I am, the more women notice me.....Idk if it's just because I'm more confident or bigger.

And being big and muscular means he can fuck someones brains out? Good one, but a 12 incher is what really will fuck her brains out, not the fuckin biceps or lats.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131