advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hot friend rejected my Muscly friend...

I put it this way women like security of a man and very muscular man make them feel more secure. I can be in contest prep and be below 6% body fat and women love it I am very vascular when lean but if I wear a tank top around town it is like women eyes are magnets for my body they go strait to it and they have this sexual look about them.They do like the bigger ripped guys.

Originally Posted by mookie9920
Word! It depends what the girl is looking for. If shes looking for a b/f shes going to pick the smaller dude, with a better personality/more money or whatever. If shes looking for a one night slut it up hook up.....shes going to pick the big dude thats going to bang her brains out.

I'm not huge, but the bigger I get the more looks I get, and the more girls I pull.

You could argue that the bigger I get, the more confidence I get....therefore able to pull more women. Or you could argue the bigger I get, the more women I pulll....and the more confidence I get. Either way, the bigger I am, the more women notice me.....Idk if it's just because I'm more confident or bigger.

^^^ LOL get real, being big has nothing to do with your ability to fuck some girls brain out, it's how big your cock that makes the difference.

Man, this thread is funny. It's not that friggin' hard. If you're decent looking, not a whale and have a few bucks you'll be fine. And KNOWING that when you get her home, you can bring it. That helps.

Big guys often tend to be too nice, because we are used to downplaying our size, so we come off as gentle and sweet. But no one wants to fuck Baby-Huey. I just let myself be the rude sonofabitch that I am, and never had a problem.

Release your inner bastard and find happiness!

granted every woman has preferences.but these days theres no telling what women are attracted to now.with bpa,phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens in all kinds of food and other items along with what the media promote.
i even saw an article awhile back saying women on birth control are attracted to dfferrent types of men than when they are not.
just some thoughts.

What It all comes down too is...

Knowing who you are, and being able to portray yourself in any givin way at any givin time to be able to achieve whatever it is you desire.

If you are big/athletic looking and handsome such as myself. Thats your in, then all you have to do is play another card such as being humurous or doing somthing nice for someone so the girl your attracted too notices.

Or even somtimes stand next to a complete drunken asshole and shine like a fucking diamond.

Play your cards right, and youll win the pot trust me.

It's kinda pointless to worry about what one girl or one person thinks.

Personally I think it's better to appeal to a somewhat narrow but enthusiastic audience rather than trying to be all things to all people.

OK. Seeing your avatar this will put you hopelessly over the edge into gaydom.
Around 1990 I was at a sales meeting. I was a drug rep. I never paid attention.

OK, I have a copy of a book that I have read, re-read and read some more. I was reading passages out loud to the people sitting around me. Cracking up. My boss snuck up behind me and snatched away my copy of American Pyscho.

He was a born again from Alabama. He found no charm in the book. Or me. Within a few months I left Pfizer to work at JnJ.

What? Did he have a problem with "Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it." Great movie!

I've had quite a few women say I was too big. Of course, they were referring to my penis. :eek: hahaha;)

this might be a stupid ass topic but I thought I should share it

so I went out tonight with 2 hot girlfriends that I know from high school and I did one of them back in the day... anyways, I invited one of my buddies who is 6'1'' 245 pounds around 10 11% bf... he is a big muscular boy. And this boy is not a loser, he is somewhat rich and is def an alpha male

I tried to hook him up with the other hot chick, after we all left, she texted me that he was cute and everything but he was way too big for her...

:0 that shit made me think twice about getting huge

now do you guys think she meant it or she just used that as an excuse ? since Attraction is not a choice...

I'm not saying we bodybuild for girls but for me and some other dudes they play a big part in our lives

Everyones preferences are different, but most people like others that are in shape, and take care of themselves. They don't necessarily have to be big, and muscular just in shape.

wtf I said I was joking lol where are your sense of humors ?

I'm actually russian armanian, and gay jokes are nothing in our books, guys even kiss eachother's cheeks when they meet up. It's a cultural thing

Remind me not to go to Russia!!!There are plenty of Russians in my neighborhood and I don't see any guys kissing each other on the cheek or any where else. Now there are some neighborhoods.......well you know, where that is the norm.:eek:

Realistically, Girls (majority) dont like huge guys! Its kind of a turn off, they want a semi-toned guy. Thats what a lot of girls tell me. They want one with some muscle and and slightly ripped. Thats why Im more for the small frame packed with muscle instead of the huge beefy look.

Realistically, Girls (majority) dont like huge guys! Its kind of a turn off, they want a semi-toned guy. Thats what a lot of girls tell me. They want one with some muscle and and slightly ripped. Thats why Im more for the small frame packed with muscle instead of the huge beefy look.

I kind of agree.. but there are also plenty of girls who are into total juiceheads. Its just a preference. Id say an even number of girls like skinny guys, lean ripped guys, athletic guys, average build, jacked guys, and gorillas... id say the preference across the board is very close to even.. the only guys who get left out would be fat guys.. lol

This is a very interesting thread. It is cool to see what everyone thinks other people are attracted to. It says a lot about a person to hear their opinion on other people's tastes.

Obviously not all women want the same thing and not all women are attracted to the same kind of men. All we can do is make generalizations about what the average woman is attracted to.

Most women will say they like muscular men. Maybe that is where so many people assume that women are attracted to bodybuilders. I think there is a major difference in perception going on whenever that statement is made. If you watch any celebrity interviews or read any of the people type magazines (they have them in waiting rooms, don't flame me :) ), they always mention so and so's 'buff bod' or 'muscular body'
I saw a commercial for a talk show where they were mentioning an upcoming guest that was 'sexy and buff'.
The funny thing is, that by our standards, these men have no muscle mass at all..... just the amount they had after puberty with low enough body fat to see it all. What I think women are actually attracted to is low bodyfat.... not muscles themselves.

Look at how women go crazy over Ryan Reynolds, Pitt in Fight Club, and the kid from Twilight that never has a shirt on.
These guys have lean, athletic physiques, and women are not shy to admit they are attracted to it. If they truly loved muscle, you would see NPC guys getting acting roles and being featured in tabloid mags and stuff like that. They don't though, because that is too much muscle and too many veins for most women.
I saw a magazine photo of Arnold's son at the beach and they actually mentioned something about his muscularity.... even though the kid has a swimmer's physique.

I know that there are women out there that like meatheads. They are not the majority though. The ones I have met that were into it all happened to be nutcases too.

Girls don't like big/muscular/bulky guys...if you're doing this because of them - drop the gear, stay on clean diet and train, you'll be skinny but will have nice abs, attractive-nonbloated face and all the girls you want. Muscles scares most of them. When I'm cruising, train less, eat less and look like average mens physique guy I'm getting 9 girls out of 10, and when I'm bodybuilding 100%-stuffing myself with gear, hgh, slin, food weight 20-30lbs more, I'm much more muscular but somewhat bloated and if I get even 1/2 of them - it's very good.

Man, this is dead on. I am almost forty and I have been employed at three gyms, been a member at many more. I live in a college town and seen the same thing. For every woman who wants an Arnold or Ronnie Coleman, there are fifty who want Brad pit from Fight Club, Hugh Jackman in Wolverine shape or Usher, the singer. I'm not dissing the big guys. Hell, I would love to look like Franco Columbo in his top form, or Lee Priest. I have had many females tell me to keep my body exactly like it is/was, not to get any bigger. I won't lie, I was never any bigger than a fitness model and my female friends could not keep their hands off of me. I have not traveled the world, but this is what I have seen.

Honestly who cares, for every girl that is not into huge guys there are 100 that are. He may have made her feel insecure and she doesn't like someone stealing attention from her. In the end diff. strokes for diff. folks.

First and foremost always bodybuild for yourself...

X2

Main point: bodybuild for YOU, not for women. You can get women either way

Main point: bodybuild for YOU, not for women. You can get women either way

I hate when people try to dictate reasons why somebody else should go to the gym.

Everyone starts going to the gym for the opposite sex at first. The people that stick to it find other goals in the process.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear