advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My house is FINALLY going on the market!!

Nice house and love what you did to it, the property itself should make the house a fast sell. Hope you find what you are looking for down south and I am pretty sure what you find you will fix up to your liking, wish I had that talent.

Thanks Thick...i hope the lake front property sells it fast!

nice job!

You should be able to sell it...I've worked with several people from NY and NJ recently all sold up there.....

time seems right..... it is still a HUGE buyers market and this is the month to sign the Agreement for tax credit...whether first time buyer for $8k, or previous home owner for the last 5 yrs for $6,500 tax credit...Are you offering any closing cost?

Interest rates went up and are expected to now start climbing, so hope you get your buyer asap Good luck!!

PS, you will love the much warmer weather.

Michael, best of luck to you my friend. And don't forget to send us all a invite when you have your first Bar-B-que down at the new spot! :p

You should be able to sell it...I've worked with several people from NY and NJ recently all sold up there.....

time seems right..... it is still a HUGE buyers market and this is the month to sign the Agreement for tax credit...whether first time buyer for $8k, or previous home owner for the last 5 yrs for $6,500 tax credit...Are you offering any closing cost?

Interest rates went up and are expected to now start climbing, so hope you get your buyer asap Good luck!!

PS, you will love the much warmer weather.

Thanks Marilyn. I am not offering any closing costs, but i hope it sells quick anyway ! :)

Thanks Marilyn. I am not offering any closing costs, but i hope it sells quick anyway ! :)

yeah , me too....if priced right some are selling right away right now.

yeah , me too....if priced right some are selling right away right now.

It is all about pricing right now for sure. If you are willing to price it correctly, a home will move very quickly even now. What I see happening alot is people pricing homes to high and then wondering why it isn't selling. We must remember it is a down market. :)

really, really nice place. But I have to say that I would also prefer to live in southern cal. :D

Looks nice a very nice place to live in... both inside and outside the house! :) Hopefully you'll find something at least equal when you move!

hello MT...

lovely pics MT , you have beautiful house and certainly quickly you will manage to fulfil your plans ... I am proud of you...

lovely pics MT , you have beautiful house and certainly quickly you will manage to fulfil your plans ... I am proud of you...

WOW..you joined Professional Muscle!! Thanks. Hope your doing ok. How are things in Poland since the tragedy?

I have been here almost every day MT...
in Poland everything got back to normal, soon we will choose the new president ;) here is a lovely, sunny weather so I don't want to work... but I must... today the last day of the month is as usual the most of work on that day. from tomorrow till Monday we have in Poland 3 - day holiday, I will be sowing grass behind the home and then I will be watching whether already grows ;)

Michaeltj, hows the house selling? Any takers on it yet?

2 people are interested, and hopefully they will put a bid this week????!!!!!!

I am bumping this up, because it looks like the house is gonna be sold!!!:headbang:::ction-sm:action-:m:c:eeky-sm:'heeky-sm:jumpi'g-s:food:smil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131