over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My IGF-1 LR3 Log

Lots of micro dosing or better, keep alternating muscle groups, then again pic the muscle lagging most.

He's diffenetly getting bigger.
I can only imagine how hard I would get on 30 days strait, and you look pretty dense already also.
I uaually only dose 2x a week max and seem to rock up over night.
Are you worried at all about the gut growth? looking foward to seeing your run.

I've come to terms with gut distention...just going to go for it and not stress. ;)

I believe its inevitable with the games we play. 50mcgs may have a lot less chance of going systematic, but I sure love the 10iu of gh.

He's diffenetly getting bigger.
I can only imagine how hard I would get on 30 days strait, and you look pretty dense already also.
I uaually only dose 2x a week max and seem to rock up over night.
Are you worried at all about the gut growth? looking foward to seeing your run.

when I diet down, my waist is,still.30-31". I think it's more from insulin, gh, igf and food abuse together:) I agree though, I think the, longer we play the game, it will happen. Dante hit the nail on the,head too IMO, it takes a,lot more developed core muscles to stabilize my 240 than I needed at 200.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Nice log

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Day 22: Massive workout, felt strong as hell was able to break 2 PB's Shoulder Press and Deadlift :)

Photoon22-01-12at511PM.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0600.png

when I diet down, my waist is,still.30-31". I think it's more from insulin, gh, igf and food abuse together:) I agree though, I think the, longer we play the game, it will happen. Dante hit the nail on the,head too IMO, it takes a,lot more developed core muscles to stabilize my 240 than I needed at 200.

I really have not noticed perma gut either, my waist does increase 3" on a bulker due to constant heavy training and feeding but I revert back to 33" in the summer.
Still a full inch larger to due core muscles.

Dean corp: Keep up the good work, remeber IGF eats a shit ton of calories and the muscle gain seems to really get better in following months.

Dean corp: Keep up the good work, remeber IGF eats a shit ton of calories and the muscle gain seems to really get better in following months.

Thanks mate :) Much appreciated.

Do you recommend taking a break/cycling it or keep going for a couple of months and then take a break? Money isn't an issue.

Cheers

I have only tested with post workout LR3, normally just twice a week.
With that I think you could run constant, but everyday for months I think a break would be wise just like with anything else.
How's the side effects? I know I have been hypo before on 100mcgs, plus the gas from spillover clears my fam out the house.

Thanks mate :) Much appreciated.

Do you recommend taking a break/cycling it or keep going for a couple of months and then take a break? Money isn't an issue.

Cheers

I run it 30 days and come off for the,same, you can continue but you then have to stay ahead of the,dosing curve by upping the dose

I have only tested with post workout LR3, normally just twice a week.
With that I think you could run constant, but everyday for months I think a break would be wise just like with anything else.
How's the side effects? I know I have been hypo before on 100mcgs, plus the gas from spillover clears my fam out the house.

LOL that explains my gas. I have Crohn's Disease so I never know what the problem is...

On a daily basis I am switching between Codeine, Morphine, Tramadol and Dextropropoxyphene for pain relief. I take Imodium (2mg Loperimide 4-6 times per day). I am not too sure if the pain is any worse since starting it, but I am definitely 'mirin the gains.

I run it 30 days and come off for the,same, you can continue but you then have to stay ahead of the,dosing curve by upping the dose

Would you recommend then, hold off on the IGF-1 DES until I am cycling off IGF-1 LR3 and use the DES only for those 30 days?

Would you recommend then, hold off on the IGF-1 DES until I am cycling off IGF-1 LR3 and use the DES only for those 30 days?

it's still a,growth factor, I would come off all for 30 days

Day 24:

1516e040.jpg

a85fe1f9.jpg

Strength is going up every day, broke my PB on bent over rows and squats :)

Ok No Problems. I can still stay on IPAM/CJC 1295 and HGH right?

you sure can. I will either be on cjc/ghrp or gh fire the rest of my life:)

Your have your workout structured very good for someone at your stage of development you on the right track for sure. As long as you keep making gains in the compound lifts your on the right track.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131