over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My input on caraninte

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been a week since I been off. I was using 3ml a day. I can definitely tell a difference in muscle fullness, vasculariry, and endurance for sure. I wasn't tired like this before. As for fat loss, I'm not sure. To early to tell.
Just wanted to share my input.

I just started for the first time. I’m at 1.5ml per day right now. Just checking my reaction to it, if any, before I go higher. Will bump up to 2ml tomorrow.

i dont bother coming off synthetine anymore. the effects are great and my doctor says im the healthiest, most energetic ive been in years!

Carnitine with GW makes life so much easier when exhausted (or on tren/dnp). Use L-Car as much as I'm able. How much have you guys ran before?

Is there a tap out point any of you have reached? Anyone running 2g or more ed?

There are plenty of threads on CARNITINE...use the search button.

Like someone mentioned before on this thread, I useedddd to not come off at all. I was on L-Carn shots for like 1.5 years straight and loved it. Just came off 4 months ago as I wanted to resensitze myself to cardio and all fat loss agents though. Been on a slow bulk with minimal cardio and no l-carn.

Carnitine with GW makes life so much easier when exhausted (or on tren/dnp). Use L-Car as much as I'm able. How much have you guys ran before?

As the above posted there are so many threads on carnitine on here. Search for "synthetine" and lot's of things should show up. I have gone up to 2g per day before. It's better than 1g but I think it's not needed and 1g (5ml synthetine) is great for me. If you want to go for it then do as much as you want as in my experience there more the better. I get much more cognitive benefits at the higher doses but again the physique benefits at 5ml synthetine are fantastic so I usually stay at that dose or lower these days. I am on a break at the moment but like others in this thread I like to stay on for long periods as it's helps keep me lean and is good for my health.

It's not helping with the sd fatigue

As the above posted there are so many threads on carnitine on here. Search for "synthetine" and lot's of things should show up.

I've read pretty much all the threads here (you're in most of em lol), but I feel like guys keep dosages pretty low (1-2ml // 2-400mg/d) so I am looking for those whom have exceeded the 2g/d or higher and their results from it.

Curious if there is a tap out point, or a point where the dosage increase does not yield enough results to warrant using more. That's all man. Appreciate all your help and info in these threads.

I've read pretty much all the threads here (you're in most of em lol), but I feel like guys keep dosages pretty low (1-2ml // 2-400mg/d) so I am looking for those whom have exceeded the 2g/d or higher and their results from it.

Curious if there is a tap out point, or a point where the dosage increase does not yield enough results to warrant using more. That's all man. Appreciate all your help and info in these threads.

Did you read HIS thread?... http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/144141-synthetine-experiment.html

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws