over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My introduction and some questions :)

M@NU

Registered
Hi Guys,

First of all i really enjoy reading here and i love this community, thats why i want to introduce myself.
My name is Manu and im 27 years old. I am from germany and train since 2010.
Seriously since 2011.
I am a natural athlete (had a course of oral trest some time ago but stopped soon as i got very bad bloodwork - seems roids arent made for me) and would like to add something to my supp arsenal. My height is 175cm and my wight is 85,2kg, bf around 12-14%.
I would say i am pretty good built considering my "dark side experience" is less than 8 weeks. (dont know if it even gives me any advantages?)
I am taking vitamins (mainly single vitamins, K2, D, b complex), digestive enzymes, Curucmin in novasol and bcm95 carrier, cissus and a complete joint complex, fish oil, krill oil, metformin (500-850 daily), vitamin c 1g 2x daily, NAC 1g 2x daily, Bromealin, melatonin,.. These are more or less my health supps. For performance i currently take pre workout (mesomorph or stimul8), follidrone 2.0 (which i really like) and OL testify pro which contains LJ100, Forskolin, KNO3, and some other agents.), also MK677 and green tea extract.
Training is Push/Pull 6 times a week, very low volume and high intensity (last set of each excersise is an itensity set, either drop, rest pause or static hold). Training is 5-6 excersises a 2-3 sets and duration is around 70min with warmup. Cardio is 2x liss on empy stomach for 50-55minutes and 2x Higher intensity for 25-30 minutes post workout.
I also fast for 18-21 hours and feast after my workout (during workout 10g peptopro, 20g bcaa, 10g glutamin, 5g citrullin). Pre workout always 8g citrullin malat, 1g agmatine and 5g taurine additional to my pre workout).
Macros on training days are 276c/245pro/55fats and for non training days 100c/260pro/120f. Fat sources are mainly eggs, salmon, fishoil, krilloil, almond butter, evoo and coconut oil. Sometimes red meat.
My aim with this macro/training split is lean bulk. I add weight very easily, thats why my kcal are "pretty low" for most of you i guess. But i think i have to adjust slightly because over the last 14 days i have lost 0,7kg. Not sure if i adjust because i was able to increase load on working sets, this should indicate muscle building i guess.? I see after another 7-14 days if i add some fats.

now my questions:
Would you guys change my marco split? I know some ppl here are believers in higher fats for naturals. Would it be advisable to reduce carbs to lets say 160g and add in another 50g fats on training days?
Would you add/remove any supplements?
I have heard good things about humanofort on this forum. I have searched for it but it seems that in europe you can only get the labrada brand humanofort. Does anyone know if this is the same formula or if it is as good as the one used in the US? (fitness enterprise if i am correct)

Thanks alot guys! :)

now my questions:
Would you guys change my marco split? I know some ppl here are believers in higher fats for naturals. Would it be advisable to reduce carbs to lets say 160g and add in another 50g fats on training days?

To the bolded part: NO!

At first glance, my reaction was how can that guy even hope to make ANY progress eating so little...

I know you're natural - or almost... mk677 ranks close to GH for some people :cool: - and that it's a really individual question with too many variables, but no food no muscle is the most basic concept in BB.

To me, you should be eating on your off training days at least what you're currently having on the days you're working out, and on the latest dramatically increase your carbs. You're IMO getting enough protein for someone not on AAS... those added carbs will have a sparing effect preventing your body to use protein to make glucose.

No need to increase fats or you'll just get fatter if already playing with 500g or more carbs per day (what you should be doing).

Very vague, but this should be a good starting point in your case. At least what I'd be doing myself. :)

At first glance, my reaction was how can that guy even hope to make ANY progress eating so little...

I know you're natural - or almost... mk677 ranks close to GH for some people :cool: - and that it's a really individual question with too many variables, but no food no muscle is the most basic concept in BB.

To me, you should be eating on your off training days at least what you're currently having on the days you're working out, and on the latest dramatically increase your carbs. You're IMO getting enough protein for someone not on AAS... those added carbs will have a sparing effect preventing your body to use protein to make glucose.

No need to increase fats or you'll just get fatter if already playing with 500g or more carbs per day (what you should be doing).

Very vague, but this should be a good starting point in your case. At least what I'd be doing myself. :)
[lang=de]Hey Phidias :),
first of all thanks for your reply. I love getting feedback and improvement suggestions of what i am doing. In the past i have had good success with this approach. But maybe i can even have better success with your suggestions :).
So, to summarize: you would increase carbs on the off day too and reduce fats to what i am taking in on my trainign days (55g).
And i should increase carbs on my training days too. I could reduce protein to lets say 190-200g (so approx. 2g/lb) and add in another 70g carbs to make it ~330-340g?
My carb sources right now are kidney beans, joghurt (plenty of it), fruits and corn waffles (same as rice waffles but from corn). Every 2. or 3. day i switch a part of the carbs from kidney beans to quinoa (so if i usually eat 500g kidney beans i just take 250g and add in 80g quinoa).
Which carb source would you add?
would it make sense to add in some highly branched chained dextrose into my intra workout shake? or post workout?
thanks for your ideas :)

Are you also a "more or less" natural athlete? (MK677 is grey area, i know, but its not hormonal so i didnt take it into account)[/lang]

Hey Phidias ,
first of all thanks for your reply. I love getting feedback and improvement suggestions of what i am doing. In the past i have had good success with this approach. But maybe i can even have better success with your suggestions .
So, to summarize: you would increase carbs on the off day too and reduce fats to what i am taking in on my trainign days (55g).
And i should increase carbs on my training days too. I could reduce protein to lets say 190-200g (so approx. 2g/lb) and add in another 70g carbs to make it ~330-340g?
My carb sources right now are kidney beans, joghurt (plenty of it), fruits and corn waffles (same as rice waffles but from corn). Every 2. or 3. day i switch a part of the carbs from kidney beans to quinoa (so if i usually eat 500g kidney beans i just take 250g and add in 80g quinoa).
would it make sense to add in some highly branched chained dextrose into my intra workout shake? or post workout?
thanks for your ideas

Are you also a "more or less" natural athlete? (MK677 is grey area, i know, but its not hormonal so i didnt take it into account)

Absolutely! About 250g carbs/ 250g pro/ 50g fats.

There's no point in reducing your protein... goal is to increase your overall kcal intake... stay around 250g pro and DRAMATICALLY increase carbs... like double to make them reach 500g or more... adding only 70g (even more if you reduce pro to compensate) is like pissing in a violin...

Keep the same carb sources you're already used to eat... just increase quantities.

As long as your intra shakes contain fast acting carbs, which one precisely honestly doen't matter at all... won't make any difference in terms of muscle gains. You can drink Coke if you wish. ;)

thanks for your ideas

Are you also a "more or less" natural athlete? (MK677 is grey area, i know, but its not hormonal so i didnt take it into account)

Well, 8 of my 20 years in this sport were natural... I indeed was in your shoes at some point. :)

In bold. :)

ok, thanks for your opinion bro!
Dont you think i would get fat too quick if i did it that way?
I would increase my cals by almost 1000. I make weight pretty quick and i am
afraid that i will get fat too quick with that carb/Kcal amount.
(I never had more than 3500 before and got fat quick on it but the macro split was higher in the fat department and lower carbs)
my intra workout is without carbs right now, so this should be a good spot to add in some carbs, right?
Is it you in your signature? If yes, wow, you look great!

Humanofort is available in Romania. From what I understand that is where it originated. You can buy it in pharmacies there where they sell vitamins. I know this due to seeing it in my many travels there.

Humanofort is available in Romania. From what I understand that is where it originated. You can buy it in pharmacies there where they sell vitamins. I know this due to seeing it in my many travels there.

Hey pesty,
thanks for the info.
Do you have a link where i can buy online?
Can someone take a look @ the labdrada formula? In my opinion, its pretty much the same. Could someone verify?
Thanks a lot!

Hey pesty,
thanks for the info.
Do you have a link where i can buy online?
Can someone take a look @ the labdrada formula? In my opinion, its pretty much the same. Could someone verify?
Thanks a lot!

Not the same. The original formula is so much better. It was explain to me the difference. The guy you want to ask here is Emeric Delczeg, He is very knowledgeable on it.

Some info where it originated:

THE INVENTOR
Dr. Gheorghe Mihaescu, M.D.is an international expert in such fields as Experimental Immunology in Oncology, Steroid Biochemistry, Radio-assay Methodologies, and Geriatric Nutrition.

Dr. Mihaescu has authored 32 published scientific papers in the aforementioned fields. He also holds 15 invention patents, which have been recognized and prized by the European scientific community at the prestigious Brussels and Geneva Conventions. After 10 years of research at the Department of Nuclear Medicine at the Institute of Physical and Engineering Research in Bucharest, Romania, Dr. Mihaescu and his team were the first scientists in the world to demonstrate (in vivo) that embryonic peptides extracted according to his own technology are able to cross the intestinal membrane to act beneficially as growth factors, without producing toxicity or immunological side effects. This amazing accomplishment led to the invention of Humanofort™

Some info where it originated:

THE INVENTOR
Dr. Gheorghe Mihaescu, M.D.is an international expert in such fields as Experimental Immunology in Oncology, Steroid Biochemistry, Radio-assay Methodologies, and Geriatric Nutrition.

Dr. Mihaescu has authored 32 published scientific papers in the aforementioned fields. He also holds 15 invention patents, which have been recognized and prized by the European scientific community at the prestigious Brussels and Geneva Conventions. After 10 years of research at the Department of Nuclear Medicine at the Institute of Physical and Engineering Research in Bucharest, Romania, Dr. Mihaescu and his team were the first scientists in the world to demonstrate (in vivo) that embryonic peptides extracted according to his own technology are able to cross the intestinal membrane to act beneficially as growth factors, without producing toxicity or immunological side effects. This amazing accomplishment led to the invention of Humanofort™

thanks for the information.
However, i cant seem to find it available at any online shop/pharmacy in europe.
Do you have a link to somewhere where i can buy?

@Phidias
I have increased carbs to 300 now and my fat is @ 60-65.
I will see what body weight does. If it increases to fast i will back off carbs, if not i will utilize more :)
thanks for all your tips!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity