over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My John Meadows Evolution

pdc

Newbies
This is my presentation to the forum as well.
I'm Pedro, 34 yo, 174cm (5.7)

21.05.2012 - 187 lb
10.06.2012 - 192 lb

29lmmh1.jpg

I'm not a bodybuilder and my goal is not compete, but I really love train, and this lifestyle. In some way, I have a relationship with sports performance, but my goals always are ambitious.

My background have a lot of up & downs cause I'm a solitary trainer (it's part of this game). I've spent 15 years of my life experimenting, training, dieting and evolving in this field, but this past winter I reached a period where the goals and my progress turned off.

So I took some decisions and I didn't give up. I started a new road but I needed something to keep pushing and reach what I was demanding. I fight in my life to reach the 100% of all things or goals not 99,9%. I'm very demanding myself and in it was the first time I wanted to co-work with a good coach.

But I didn't want a well-known coach or a famous one, I wanted someone who match with my lifestyle, with my principles both sports or life. As I'm a solitary trainer, none taught me about "bodybuilding" and all I learned by myself, and I had my references and coaches to follow and learn.

But I wanted something special. I always read and look at several communities. Slowly John Meadows, his crew (names like Shelby S. the people from Elite, etc. even though I don't meet them) started to catch my attention.

However I started with some new additions in my training career and try to keep pushing myself, but I failed and I didn't find my support to trust in myself and in my body.

John was working with some pros, and I watched some videos, listen some words, and I finally decided contact him. John was the man who I felt match in my lifestyle and my background.

...and we started to work, and this is the result. For my there are some relevant points:

- Losing fat period I'm increasing mass.
- I'm around 175-200 grams of carbs everyday.
- Instead of reach a extreme condition or stage condition for a brief period, why not keep working and progressing cause I don't need a relieve from nutrition or training.
- New goals come to me so let's keep pushing hard.

It's not a easy road, cause I have to put all my effort to train and motivate myself. None encourage me cause I'm training in a private room (but with great tools as well). No excuses to fail this time and my commitment with John and feel me so fortunate to have the same coach of some Pros it's the ideal scope and BTW I was in the same phase that Antoine Vaillant so it was a extra motivation, to do something like him cause the progression was in a parallel ways.

It's not easy either cause i have very stress periods during the week and responsibilities. But I learn beyond some tips of nutrition or intra drinks (awesome tricks BTW). John teach me to be patient, relaxed and even though we change some mails I always try read beyond the words, so sometimes I though if John don't mention nothing about this topic, relax you will have the results, be patient, train like a beast, perfect nutrition and stay with your main under control, trust in yourself, and failure doesn't exist.

This is a nutshell of the beginning of my road. Few words I can say about John and his success. In this board all of you know him even better than me. Result can be part of this words and be so thankful and feeling respect.

Ups! Legs...

1248u8l.jpg

Good legs bro! keep up the hard work!

Thats awesome progress, JM is the man I have a friend who used him and loved the routines he put together, pain, pain and more pain, but obviously as in your case...progress.
Nice work.

Awesome progress....Johns is an amazing coach!/

You look really good and that is some realy good progress.

Thanks for all comments

I just conclude my prep. You realize I was not preparing for a contest, and I'm far from get on stage, but with this pic I try to visualize what happened if I put more mass. In this pic I'm coming off and it's taken after pump leg training today.

it's the beginning of ambitious goals. Let's see what we can do putting all the stuff together with JM.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Great work, John's training is awesome!

Nice work.

John is a well-spoken, intelligent, all-around nice guy.

EXTREMELY informed and organized, as well.

He helped me find a way to do cardio with all my joint issues.

As soon as I get my BF%, I need to email him before and after photos.:banghead:

wow. I thought I made progress over the last 12 weeks. You look in phenomenal shape. I really need to tighten up my diet. Keep up the good work.

I just started to think about more ambitious goals as with John my gains are increasing. I'm defining what I have to improve and how to plan my progress as I'm not a professional and I don't know about the deeper part of this art. So I need a professional views.

I finish up my prep but I'm not doing any rebound diet, I keep pushing hard with small nutrition changes and doing my best working out. Funny thing is I'm improving more and more. I'm not starting the new nutrition plan yet, but I can't wait what can happen.

John is more than training and nutrition. For me is very special man.

I've increaser 2 pounds and I'm leaner. I'm 194

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner