over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to become a Bodybuilder

jprotein210

Newbies
Hey guys, I am new to this forum so will start off a bit of an introduction, how i got started and where I plan to go.

First off I am 23 years old and have been lifting since I was 13. Got into it from watching wrestling and seeing all the big guys :D. Like a lot of people I began lifting weights in my basement using those goddamn annoying cement weights with the red plastic tightener to hold weights in place (sure everyone knows what I am talking about).

It was shortly after this time I joined a wrestling school that I went to every weekend, had a blast but the dude running it was a hardcore scammer and peice of shit. Needless to say when I wasn't training on the weekends i found myself online reading and reading as much information as I could about training, nutrition and supplementation. I eventually joined a gym when I was 14 and was one of best gyms I EVER trained at. One of those hardcore gyms with no windows and a lot of beasts walking around. Everyone was so friendly and helped eAch other, it was like a big family. Sad that it closed down, but all good things come to an end i guess.

So from there it grew and grew and by the time I was 17 I was 190lbs and had also trained a lot of my friends. It was at this time I decided to try steroids for the first time. Me and a buddy did it together and I remember being so damn excited. The cycle was 500mg Test E and i think it was 30mg dbol everyday for the first 5 weeks. Well i blew up on that cycle and went up to about 220. However...I ate EVERYTHING and looked bloofy as fuck!. After the cycle we just dropped everything and I lost motivation to go to gym/eat enough. So I ended up losing everything and was back at square one.

It wasn't until I was about 20 years old that things really picked up for me again. I trained hard and ate good and got myself to 207lbs last January. I then decided I would compete in my first bodybuilding competition. So from January all the way till June 2013 I dieted hard, did a decent amount of cardio (mostly wingates)
and trained as heavy as I could. Got myself down to 165lbs with 28inch waist. Tiny as fuck!

Here is a pic of when I competed.
**broken link removed**

I have a lot more but not on my phone atm. I was basically a tooth pic walking around haha.

After this show i remember taking huge strength loss, no sex drive and overall shitty feeling. It wasn't until about September that I decided I was going to jump on AAS again, but this time do it right! I researched a loooot and talked to alot of experienced guys. I realized that if I wanted to continue to compete, I would have to stay on all the time, blasting and cruising.

In september I started with 500mg Test E a week until about October, when I started NPP eod. This made me blow up big time with lots of strength and no joint pain!. In november I upped test to 750 and also added in 600mg EQ. This is what got me up to 231 lbs (that and I ate like a goddamn pig)

Here is a couple pics of me at 231

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

So now, my plan is to compete in Missisauga championships, which is a regional show here in Canada and qualify for provincials. I am being very methodical about my approach. I think I may do well in a regional show, but once I qualify for Provs I plan on taking a 1 year offseason then compete in the Provs the following year.

So currently I am 14 weeks out, here are couple pics of current condition

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

My current protocol right now is as follows:

500mg Test E ew
75mg Test P ed
100mg Tren A eod
75mg Mast eod
50mg prov ed

That is it currently, will be making changes with my coach as we go a long.

I will post up training and updates as much as I can. My plan is also to start GH after this season and really bring a whole new package to stage. I am doing this to WIN and to go as far as I possibly can in bodybuilding. I have no other agenda other than I truely want to be a great competitor.

That is it for now, sorry for long first post, just wanted to get it all out there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention, I am currently 223.4lbs at 5'10. I have looooong way to go :). Also I am going to be completely honest with everything I am taking, I just wont be saying who is doing my coaching but everything else will be 100%!

Delts/Tris

So today was my delt/tricep workout. Lately I have noticed a drop in gym performance, so I decided to drop volume in half for a week or two and I have noticed it made a huge difference. Strength is going back up again even on a deficit and I9feel better during my workouts. Anyone that is going through a spell like that I suggest to give it a shot! :)

Here was the workout: (all rep ranges 8-10 except for first exercise, 1 set of 6-8 rep and 1 set at end of 12-15 reps)

DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS
2 warm up sets
110lbs x 8 (this is highest dumbell at this gym so will have to swap this exercise out)
95lbs x 10
90lbs x 10
85lbs x 14

ONE ARM LATERAL DUMBELL RAISE (Leaning slightly)
40lbs x 12
50lbs x 10
60lbs x 8

ARNOLD PRESSES
70lbs x 12
80lbs x 10
80lbs x 9

FRENCH PRESSES (with dumbell)
1 warm up set
100lbs x 12
110lbs x 10
110lbs x 9

REVERSE GRIP TRICEP EXTENSION (left arm only)
50lbs x 10
50lbs x 11

ONE ARM TRICEP EXTENSION

80lbs x 8
80lbs x 9

This workout was great, I would consider it more to be a medium volume day, next week will be starting 12-18 sets per muscle group, 12 for smaller muscles and 18 for larger groups.

I am currently training 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, ect. So each muscle group is hit once every 6 days rather than once a week. I find this works for me, however I do like switching my routine up. For now since I am in prep I am just planing on lifting heavy with moderate volume, then when I start my off season in the summer I will be doing higher frequency training.

Anyway's, that is it for now, tomorrow is Back/Rear Delts/Traps!

So today was Back, Rear Delts and Traps. I was late going into gym due to trying to convert back to normal sleeping schedule after working nights. The tren doesnt help either, hence why I am at at 3:42am lol.

I had to keep it short so I didnt do my normal routine, here is what I did though:

Wide Grip Pullups (weighted)
- 2 warm up sets of 15 reps
25lbsx 12
45lbsx 9

Chin Ups
35lbs x 12
45lbsx 10

Lying Incline Machine Row
3 plates x 12
4 plates x 10
4 plates x 8

Dumbell Row (complete stop on floor)
110lbs x 12 x 3

Close Grip Seated Row
275lbs x 10
275lbs x 8
225lbs x 10

Seated Rear Flyes (with upward shrug motion)
45lbs x 12x 3

Smith Machine Shrugs
3 plates each side for 10-12 reps, 4 sets

Finished up with some cable crunches and hanging leg raises then performed 15 min HIIT on stationary bike, wingate style.

If anyone has done them they know the pain lol, usually cycle hard for 5-7 seconds, sometimes 10 then thats all I can do. Works wonders just gotta crank the resistance all the way up.

I am noticing changes on my physique on a daily basis, nothing like when I was natty especially this far out, loving it so far!. Just sucks about the insomnia, been taking otc sleeping pills an sometimes my moms bf prescription pills to put me to sleep some days.

Will post some more pics next week. Tomorrow is an off day with some cardio an then Saturday hitting up Chest and Bis!

Hit Chest and Bis today, although I was running on 3 hours of sleep in 2 days. Can't seem to fall asleep unless I take a sleeping pill, ah well just gotta deal with it and figure shit out :)

Decline Bench Press
2 warm up sets
315 x 10 (due to lack of sleep I was messed up an i had no co-ordination, stupid of me to even attempt it but ah well, all was good)
225x 15

Incline Dumbell Press
110x 12 x 2

Chest Press Plate Loaded
3 plates x 10
3 plates +25 x 6-8 x 2

Dumbell Flyes
70 x 15
75 x 12

Cable Crossovers
80 x 10 x 2

Incline Dumbell Curls
45lbs x 13
50lbsx 8
55lbs x 7

Preacher Curls
120lbs x 8
120 lbs x 7
100lbs x 12

Cross Hammer Curls
60lbs x 8
50lbs x 10
45lbs x 14

Reverse Curls Barbell
50lbs x 15 x 2

Felt messed up all workout, got legs tomorrow so gotta get some z!

Here are some pics post workout

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Thanks bro!

So just gonna post up my leg workout I smashed yesterday

2 warm up sets of seated leg curl - 15-20 reps
(just to get small pump)

ATG BB Squats
3 warm up sets working up to max
385lbs x 4
225lbs x 20

Hack Squats
2 plates x 10-12x 4

Leg Extensions
180lbs x 12
240lbs x 10
260lbs x 8
200lbs x 15

Single Leg Curls (plate loaded)
90lbs x 14
115lbs x 10-12 x 3

Seated Leg Curl
80lbs x 15
110lbs x 10-12 x 3

Seated Calf Raise (30s rest between sets)
90lbs x 20
135lbs x 18
180lbs x 13
180lbs x 10

Finished up with some adductor an abductor work.

Today was supposed to be off day but I went in an did some delts/tris/abs and 15 minutes of cardio.

Gonna take tomorrow off then wednsday is back/rear delts an traps :) Also my straps I ordered will be in so will be going for 5 plate deadlift :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner