over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My journey to hell and back!

I'm happy for you that you are finally reunited with your family. I have been in same situation and it is tough. It sounds like you have a great family and they will stick with you through whatever. Just one more thing, whatever mistakes you made , you made thinking in the best interest of your loved ones , you were just trying to provide for them, so don't beat yourself up over this, you and yours have suffered enough , so time to pick up the pieces and rebuild. You lost some time and money but you still have each other. God bless you and yours.Minister.

Good to see you made it through it and learned something from it at the same time!

Glad to meet you man. Sorry for your bad times but sounds like you have done some serious growing from the experience. Glad your back with your family.

Great to see you are out and well brother. We go back a long time on these boards and you have always been one of the good ones. Welcome home old friend...

BN,

Glad to see you alive an kickin old buddy! How have things been? Have you finally recovered from your illness. last time I tallked to you , you were just getting out of the hospitial.

Mav what would you have gotten if you ratted?? also if they already had bba and leo who did they want you to rat out?

Most lilkely probation. maybe house arrest of some kind. They wanted my customers and any local dealers if I knew them. I wouldnt ever ruin anybody else's lives.

You want to know the funny thing. Prison is 85% snitches. And its at every level of security. Max, medium, low and camp. Guys snitch to reduce from life to 50 years. From 25 years to 10 and so on. yet they act like tough guys and bad asses in there. All i could do is shake my head at the BS I saw in there.

Not too many solid people that keep their mouths shut.It sucks you had to find out the hard way.Everyones solid till they get busted.I know that 1st hand myself.Wish you the best.

I remember when all this first went down... I felt terrible for you and your family. Glad to see you back Mav. Get on w/ life brother and enjoy the time you have w/ the ones that matter most.

Good to see you again Maverick hope you stick around. TTYL MM

Glad to see you are reunited with your family.

Good post and you are a rare person...most would cave.

welcome back bro! your one solid guy. i respect that and all should respect you

Nothing compares to freedom, nothing. Glad you can finally enjoy it again with your loved ones, Maverick. Best of luck in your new life. :)

what a terrible story. i hope BBA gets his in the worst way possible.

much respect for you for taking your medicine like a man, you are truly from a rare breed.

Good story, thank you for sharing, and good advice. One word of caution, remember probation has one purpose: to put you back in jail. Probation officers have one goal: to put you back in jail. The system is set up that way, and it is VERY corrupt, much more corrupt than the "regular" legal system.

what a terrible story. i hope BBA gets his in the worst way possible.

much respect for you for taking your medicine like a man, you are truly from a rare breed.

Snakes like him have a way of slithering out of trouble. There was another old timer here way back years ago called wyldeone. Many of the old timers here will remember him. He was busted a while back recieving a package from arizona. Guess who he was dealing with at that time.... ding ding. BBA. He lived in AZ at that time.

He has done it to more than just me and he will continue to do it. His real name is stan szeto and lives in Iowa City. Runs 319 fitness and hawk wok there in Iowa City.

Couple of memebrs here know him and still talk to him. sad they comiserate with such low lifes..... such is life though.

Been in a similar situation for a different reason, but it really showed me how ass-backwards the legal system is..Glad your home.

Snakes like him have a way of slithering out of trouble. There was another old timer here way back years ago called wyldeone. Many of the old timers here will remember him. He was busted a while back recieving a package from arizona. Guess who he was dealing with at that time.... ding ding. BBA. He lived in AZ at that time.

He has done it to more than just me and he will continue to do it. His real name is stan szeto and lives in Iowa City. Runs 319 fitness and hawk wok there in Iowa City.

Couple of memebrs here know him and still talk to him. sad they comiserate with such low lifes..... such is life though.

WOW!:eek:

...and yes, wyldeone was a good guy too, definately missed as well.

BMJ

snakes like him eventually get squashed.

i just really have no time for people who ruin other people's lives because of the bad choices they made in theirs. :mad:

i get a little comfort knowing that snitches need to spend their entire life looking over their shoulders.

anyways man, welcome back. best to you and your family

BN,

Glad to see you alive an kickin old buddy! How have things been? Have you finally recovered from your illness. last time I tallked to you , you were just getting out of the hospitial.

Im doing good brother, thank you. I recovered really well since then, got bigger and better then I ever was. You cant keep guys like us down too long, we are fucking bulls for life. Had some hernias repaired recently so just a minor setback, I will come back from this too. No problem on my end, Im just glad to hear your ok dude. Much respect always...

it really showed me how ass-backwards the legal system is...

Yup. It's unbelievable the percentage of Americans in prison for nonviolent offenses.

Anyway, welcome back to OP, and rest easy in the knowledge that you're a real man with the stones to hold strong in your code of honor.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear