Water: 4 liters +

PM Training: calves & abs - circuit style
~v-ups
~standing calf machine
~side crunches
~leg press calf

Late PM Training: 50 mins treadmill

Notes about today:
Today was the lowest weight I have been in over 5 years. :s I haven't been this low since my first contest.

JT took his mom out to breakfast and I finished my cardio session and sat in their hot tub. It felt SOOOOOO good!! :cheek'-sm When JT got back he laid down for a nap, he wasn't feeling very good so I made him chocolate chip cookies. :D He woke up just after I pulled that last of them out of the oven. We watched some more Supernatural episodes, well he did I fell asleep. :eek: Then I threw some bbq chicken tenders and baby potatoes in the oven for him and made some more home-made bbq sauce. He only ate half and Mat came and had the rest, oh and he brought ice cream to go with the cookies. ;) More Supernatural and I left to train downstairs. The great thing about having your own gym is you can train when ever and how ever you want. :D After I was done I realized that we had these apples for a while now and I didn't want them to go to waste so I made an apple crisp out of them. It baked as I was on the treadmill and was done when I was done. They guys didn't even have any! I was so insulted! :cheeky-s; (Not really. :D) JT had some later. ;)

Update. :eek:

Thursday: 6-10-10

Weight: 129.2lbs

AM Training: 47 mins back circuit
~pullovers
~rear delt raises
~low cable rows
~pulldowns

Eats:
P: 275
C: 49
F: 36
Cals: 1620

Water 4 liters

PM Training: Triceps
~lying tricep ext
~single cable pushdowns
~pushups

Late PM Training: 45 mins Cybex Arc Trainer

Notes about today:
Legs were feeling pretty worn out today. I really did a number on them the last time I trained them (not to mention all the cardio) so JT thought I should just do a weight training session instead. :) I have been sitting in the hot tub massaging them and stretching to try and loosen them up just a little so I could train them in a couple of days. Later we went in to Bozeman so I could tan and we could train. I started with lying tricep extensions and each time I added weight it felt crazy light. :confused: I worked up to 30lbs on each side of the e-z curl bar and wanted a spot just in case. :eek: I couldn't find JT anywhere and I just happened to look outside and saw that Mat pulled up so he gave me a spot. Just as I finished JT walked out of the locker room and was so excited, I told him what I just lifted...then I got a butt chewing for going so heavy (for me). ...but...but...I felt strong. :eek:

Friday: 6-11-10

Weight: 129lbs

Day off training

Eats:
P: 232
C: 251
F: 29
Cals: 2193

Water: 4 liters

Notes about today:
What did we do today...nothing! It was a rainy day so we just snuggled up and watched Supernatural and I had my last carb up until the show. :) Triceps are SO sore!! :rolleyes:

Oh and I lost my phone today. :rolleyes: The last place I remember seeing it was in the window and we've looked everywhere!

Saturday: 6-12-10

Weight: 128.6lbs

AM Training: Legs
~leg extensions
~squat machine
~Free Motion machine - lunges
~db stiff deads

~15 mins posing

Eats:
P: 276
C: 44
F: 39
Cals: 1631

Water: 5 liters

Notes about today: We went to Bozeman to train legs this morning and so I could also tan & we could pick up more Supernatural episodes. :D We love that show!! When we were at the gym Mat's lifting partner (Alex) said he didn't even recognize me when he came in. Mat had to tell him it was me. :confused: I've never had someone NOT recognize me from an "off-season" look before. I must get too fat. :eek: I also met a gal that is interested in competing. Mat told me when she saw I was there she went over to him and Alex and said, "I want someone to introduce me!" Lol!

Afterwards we came back home an napped. Mat came and we watched our show until it was time to go to Alex's for the fights. He invited us earlier when we were at the gym. It wasn't a very good card unfortunately and I was feeling sort of wiped out. I bet I wasn't the best of company. :( We didn't get home until well after midnight. I fell asleep in the truck on the way back. I decided earlier that day I wasn't going to do any cardio because of how messed up my legs were from the last time I trained them.

Oh, phone is still MIA. :mad: Sucker's dead by now. :(

Sunday: 6-13-10

Weight: 127.8lbs

AM Training: 50 min walk on path

Eats:
P: 312
C: 31
F: 36
Cals: 1696

Water: 6 liters

PM Training: back/bis
~pulldowns superset w/cable pullovers
~hammer strength low row
~db curls
~hammer strength curls

Late PM Training: 50 mins treadmill

Notes about today:
Well it's the last week. We went to Bozeman tonight so I could tan after training and it was booked until closing. Oh well. Mat and I trained together and JT did legs. We did high reps on everything and we had a great workout!

I made chocolate chip cookies again last night and they were disappearing as fast as I could pull them out of the oven. Lol! There were just a few leftover today but they were quickly munched up. The house still smells of yumminess. I was thinking I was going to make some goodies for our trip but I don't think that anything would make it out the door! :action-s:

Things I've been thinking about eating: Nutella of course! ;) Macaroni & cheese (real, not box). It was my favorite as a kid. And I saw that they can even make FRIED mac & cheese! :eek: Yep, that's going on the list. :D I want something crunchy...like chips or animal crackers. :D Ah heck, I just want some decadent food! :devil:smi

Happy Last Week of Prep!! :D

Have you met Cody yet? She's been wanting to meet you. :)

We're looking forward to watching you rock the stage this weekend! ::ction-sm

The final week Lynx, you should be very proud of your prep. It has been great following your journey I LOVE this thread!

Good luck with the countdown and you are going to do fantastic up on that stage :D

This has been a phenomenal thread, thanks Lynx!!!:)

BMJ

Happy Last Week of Prep!! :D

Have you met Cody yet? She's been wanting to meet you. :)

We're looking forward to watching you rock the stage this weekend! ::ction-sm

Thanks Kari. :) I did meet Cody, Saturday I think. I saw her again last night as she was going to the gym. She seems like a nice girl. :)

The final week Lynx, you should be very proud of your prep. It has been great following your journey I LOVE this thread!

Good luck with the countdown and you are going to do fantastic up on that stage :D

I hope not to get lost in the throng of beautiful women there! Lol! :eek: Thanks CC. :)

This has been a phenomenal thread, thanks Lynx!!!:)

BMJ

Aww, thanks for following along. :)

I really do appreciate all the support this board has given me. :) You guys are great! ::ction-sm

Monday: 6-14-10

Weight: 127.4lbs

AM Training: 50 min walk on path

Eats:
P: 317
C: 35
F: 40
Cals: 168

Water: 6 liters

PM Training: chest/shoulders
~incline hammer strength press
~db flys
~lateral raises
~front raises

Notes about today:
Went to Bozeman today and had my hair touched up, nails filled and got a pedicure. ::ction-sm When I was sitting in the chair getting my toes done I hit the massage button...it felt so good! :cheek'-sm Afterwards I went to Gold's and did my lift and tanned. I just did high reps and I felt pretty exhausted. Then I trudged over to pick up more episodes of Supernatural. :D I didn't get home until 9pm. :s JT and I visited for a little and I had my last meal. Then my stomach felt like it was turning inside out. :( Tummy ache all night. It sucked.

Give em hell Meredith this weekend. We wish we could be there to root you on, and root all the other Promuscle competitors on, but we will be there in spirit. You will kick butt, I am not worried!

Good luck, enjoy it!

O man, I can't wait to see all of the photos JT takes of himself at the show and starts a new photo thread :D

I bet there will be 3 pix of Meredith and 20 of him :cheeky-s:

Give em hell Meredith this weekend. We wish we could be there to root you on, and root all the other Promuscle competitors on, but we will be there in spirit. You will kick butt, I am not worried!

Good luck, enjoy it!

Thanks Lenny! :)

O man, I can't wait to see all of the photos JT takes of himself at the show and starts a new photo thread :D

:f'od-smil LOL! :devil:smi

yeah I am looking forward to the photo thread too

Yeah, he's just OK at those. ;)

Been away for a while, but still following along. You've done a great job and I know you're gonna kill it at Jr. Nat's :D

LMAO!!! :D

Don't worry though, Meredith... since you're gonna win, there will be plenty of professional pics of you on MD or RXMuscle... us folks at PM will content ourselves with JT's onesies (ahh Chicago and it's cold weather)... :eek::(:D;)

Well, she did just shave my back!

So I'll be glamorous! :)

Don't worry, I've been eating all friggin' chocolate chip cookies, etc that she's been making. I am not in the best shape and I pretty much want to look marvelous at all times. My face is particularly disgusting.

I'll get some of her and the other folks from the board. ;)

Now that's love!

So I'll be glamorous! :)

Don't worry, I've been eating all friggin' chocolate chip cookies, etc that she's been making. I am not in the best shape and I pretty much want to look marvelous at all times. My face is particularly disgusting.

I'll get some of her and the other folks from the board. ;)

I know I always feel so loved as when my Wife performs my monthly back shaving!!! haha... U gotta a good woman there JT!

Good luck meredith...Your already a champ...now just take it all in, and have fun:) I can't wait (can't wait) for the pics!

lynx

I know I have alot to read on here, but I went to look for pics...and girl, you look fantastic!!!!! and three 45 plates on leg press???? WOW!!!! thats how you get a lynx booty,lol......damn, I was excited about adding two 45's..and a couple of 10's,lol.....

Hope you are well...looks like it..I will start to catch up on your journey.

Hey girl! Good luck this weekend! Rock it out! Say hi to JT from us.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws