over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to Jr. Nationals

We trained with our buddy Matt here at the house.

That's a beautiful pic! Even colors match! :p Green is another color that looks great on Meredith!! Hell, is there something that would make her look bad anyways? :confused: Nope, I don't think so... :)

About you, JT... just be careful not to be TOO sexy... or even that barbell you're doing squat with could melt down just feeling the touch of ur hot traps... :D ;)

Matt's final bicep exercise.

He's a black belt in Tai Kwan Do.

Attachments

• DSC08937.JPG
    DSC08937.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 276
I know!

That's a beautiful pic! Even colors match! :p Green is another color that looks great on Meredith!! Hell, is there something that would make her look bad anyways? :confused: Nope, I don't think so... :)

About you, JT... just be careful not to be TOO sexy... or even that barbell you're doing squat with could melt down just feeling the touch of ur hot traps... :D ;)

JC, check this out...even dudes dig the glamorous glutes of the River Savage!

Attachments

• DSC08921.JPG
    DSC08921.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 266
More sets of extensions for Meredith.

It was a good way to start the day. :)

Attachments

• DSC08979.JPG
    DSC08979.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 272
JC, check this out...even dudes dig the glamorous glutes of the River Savage!

Matt seems hungry in that pic... very understandable when the meal you're facing looks so appetizing... :D

Just to make sure I was over trained I threw in a few sets of extensions!

Because I am not too intelligent most of the time.

Attachments

• DSC08982.JPG
    DSC08982.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 280
Meredith was thinking about her next meal the whole time we were lifting.

As soon as we finished she had a couple scoops of Synthepure and some spinach.

Life is good.:cool:

Attachments

• DSC08991.JPG
    DSC08991.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
You both are awesome! Lynx, You are looking HOT!;) Sorry JT but gotta give credit where credit is due.....:p

It's okay, my brother!

You both are awesome! Lynx, You are looking HOT!;) Sorry JT but gotta give credit where credit is due.....:p

I know you "people of color" have to stick together against us white bastards! lol.

Plus, you are heterosexual and are therefore unable to fully grasp my enormous and powerful allure. :D:D:D

I had some blood work done today. My blood pressure was 120/82 which is pretty good for me at my present bodyweight of 274lbs.

When are you competing again?

274!!! :eek:

The separation on your legs is great. I didn't expect that considering M calls you a "Fat Bastard" and "The One with the Big Arse" when she and I pm each other. :p :D

Very nice #'s on your BP! :)

Just wanted to give a BIG UP'S to Lynx!! Great work as always!!:)

Thanks Tyrone, I'm trying. ::port-smi :sp:rt-smi

Bumpty bump to Lynx as well. An all around great member, person, and competitor. Finish this off like you know how, you inspire and motivate us all. And at the end of tunnel (journey) there will be plenty of Nutella waiting for you (Sent via Phidias;):D:D

YESSSSS, NUTELLLLLA! :food-sm;l :D Not sure how much I could motivate anyone but thank you anyways Lenny. :eek:

You got us...it was totally planned....
Me: Mat...what ARE you going to wear today?
Mat: Well Meredith, I was thinking about wearing my lovely green workout pants.
Me: Oh great! I will wear my smashing green top!
Mat: Oh that would be just superb!

Dave was still in the shower so he missed out and wore the wrong outfit! :mad: :(

:chee'y-sm

Lol! Thanks Dangkolo. :eek: I'm feeling a little scrawny right now. :eek:

The separation on your legs is great. I didn't expect that considering M calls you a "Fat Bastard" and "The One with the Big Arse" when she and I pm each other. :p :D

Shhhhh! :p

Well you might be sexy JT but those legs need some work bro!! Mer has you beat on those. I would rather stare at her legs than yours.....LOL. But since we did not get an ass shot of her doing leg curls it is hard to judge who has the sexier ass...........but yours?? MMMMMM. Just a thought! ;):D

That's one hell of a home gym......green with envy:D:D. You guys look great. Almost home Lynx!:p.

AMAZON, LOL. SHE KNOW'S WHO THE FAT ONE IS....

And it's not me. Thanks for noticing. I try not to let it get out of hand. :)

I'll get some pics in Chicago.

Well you might be sexy JT but those legs need some work bro!! Mer has you beat on those. I would rather stare at her legs than yours.....LOL. But since we did not get an ass shot of her doing leg curls it is hard to judge who has the sexier ass...........but yours?? MMMMMM. Just a thought! ;):D

Just for the sake of comparison. You will have no doubt that my luscious gluteal region reigns supreme. Her legs suck compared to my massive pillars of granite.

It's like she is riding a chicken. She is down to 128 this morning, D. Her whole body is so skinny she looks frail. It's embarrassing. I make her walk ten feet behind me in stores so no one knows that she is with me. :mad::)

Last edited:
It's like she is riding a chicken. She is down to 128 this morning, D. Her whole body is so skinny she looks frail. It's embarrassing. I make her walk ten feet behind me in stores so no one knows that she is with me. :mad::)

:p

LOL!!!

128 lbs?!?! Walking next to all these anorexic chicks buying their Chanel sunglasses, Vuitton bags or Dior high heels, Meredith would look like a brontosaurus in Paris' fashion stores!! :eek: LMAO!!! :D

Ashamed of your girl, JT? ::evil-smi:s:eek:rt-smi Send her here, and ME I'll make sure to PROUDLY hold her hand wherever we go!! :eek: :ange:-smi

Actually... she might be the one wishing to walk way ahead of me... :( lol... ;)

Oh JT for SURE! :p

That's one hell of a home gym......green with envy:D:D. You guys look great. Almost home Lynx!:p.

We love it! :D

Just for the sake of comparison. You will have no doubt that my luscious gluteal region reigns supreme. Her legs suck compared to my massive pillars of granite.

Lol! :a;tion-sm Wait hold still, there's a string hanging off your shirt...Oh I'm sorry that's not a string it's your arm! :D

:p

LOL!!!

128 lbs?!?! Walking next to all these anorexic chicks buying their Chanel sunglasses, Vuitton bags or Dior high heels, Meredith would look like a brontosaurus in Paris' fashion stores!! :eek: LMAO!!! :D

Ashamed of your girl, JT? ::evil-smi:s:eek:rt-smi Send her here, and ME I'll make sure to PROUDLY hold her hand wherever we go!! :eek: :ange:-smi

Actually... she might be the one wishing to walk way ahead of me... :( lol... ;)

That's right I'm a monster! :de:il-smi

Monday: 5-31-10

Weight: 131.8lbs

AM Training: Legs
~leg press w/hamstring curls
~lunges w/leg extensions

Eats:
P: 291
C: 48
F: 36
Cals: 1680

Water: 4 liters

PM Training: 50 mins treadmill

Notes about today:
JT posted some pictures of our training session. It was a good one. :D Afterwards we sat in JT's parents hot tub. I've been doing at least 15 minutes a day since Saturday and it's been so beneficial! ::ction-sm Later we did the Memorial day get together with Dave's family. My contribution was dessert, lemon bars. :D I brought over my own food.

Tuesday: 6-1-10

Weight: 129.6lbs (Broke 130! ::ction-sm)

AM Training: 55 mins treadmill

Eats:
P: 271
C: 55
F: 32
Cals: 1592

Water: 4 liters +

PM Training: chest & bis
~hammer strength incline w/hammer strength (underhand grip) pulldowns
~db flys w/bb curls

Late PM Training: 60 mins treadmill

Notes about today:
Dave and I ran errands today and we lifted at the Gold's in Bozeman. When we walked in a kid at the counter said, "I'm glad I'm done lifting!" when he saw Dave. Lol! :D Afterwards we walked over to Hastings and rented another TV series, Supernatural. We love it! We saw season 4 already but we wanted to start from the beginning so we rented season 1.

Wednesday: 6-2-10

Weight: 128.6lbs

AM Training: 40 mins treadmill

Eats:
P: 267
C: 59
F: 37
Cals: 1637

Notes about today:
Today was suppose to be a day off but I decided to throw in a little cardio for sh!ts and giggles. :D Dave's mom wanted me to run errands with her so I did, it only took a couple of hours and it was nice to visit with her. I picked up a hanging plant at the store. It's a strawberry plant! :cheek'-sm As far as JT, well he was having an off day. It was good we had a day off, he just didn't feel very good.

Attachments

• funny-dog-pictures-kisses-crabby.jpg
    funny-dog-pictures-kisses-crabby.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 373
if you dont mind me asking .. how much did u drop on that home gym? and what equiment is it?
thanks

Thursday: 6-3-10

Weight: 128.4lbs

AM Training: 55 mins walk

Eats:
P: 263
C: 51
F: 41
Cals: 1625

PM Training: Calves/abs
~decline situps
~leg raises
~calf machine
~seated calf
~single db calf raises

Late PM Training: cardio/posing
~45 mins elliptical
~30 mins posing

Notes about today:
This morning JT and I did our cardio on a paved walking trail. We saw lots of carp, they were spawning. Also BUNNIES!!! :cheek'-sm Oh, they were so freaking CUTE!
Afterwards I drove back to Missoula, I had to pick up my car, it's FINALLY fixed! :rolleyes: I also have some errands to do here then I'll go back to Three Forks. I'm pretty pooped so I'm off to bed, g'nite. :sl;eping-

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131