over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to Jr. Nationals

if you dont mind me asking .. how much did u drop on that home gym? and what equiment is it?
thanks

The majority of it came from a local gym that was going out of business but JT could tell you more than I could about it. :eek: As far as the equipment, most of it is Life Fitness equipment from the gym and we had some other pieces of our own. :)

Friday: 6-4-10

Weight: 128.8lbs

AM Training: 50 mins elliptical

Eats:
P: 271
C: 37
F: 41
Cals: 1601

Water: 4 liters +

PM Training: back/tris
~close grip pulldowns
~hammer strength rows
~decline dumbbell tricep ext
~close grip smith machine bench press

~30 mins posing

Late PM Training: 50 mins elliptical

Notes about today:
I was so productive today! I got so much of my to do list done! After I got ready at the gym this morning I went to the bank then off to the DMV (ugh) to get my replacement driver's license. While I was visiting with the DMV lady I decided to also get a state ID card, just in case something happens to my DL and I need an ID...:eek:
Afterwards I came home sorted mail, signed my acceptance letter for a scholarship, found my passport (in case my DL doesn't come in enough time for the trip to Chicago), and called in my car payment. (The website wouldn't work. :mad:) I also got my other bank card so I called them to change the PIN and to help me log on to their new website system. This lead me to think that I should sign up for direct deposit, I filled out the paper work and drove to the university and turned it in. While I was there I dropped the scholarship letter in the mail and went to the printing services to print one of my competition pictures for JT's mom. She's been asking me for one for quite a while now. :eek: I also got a replacement student ID card. During my trips I noticed that my car kept shuddering...:rolleyes: I called the service department again and they said to bring it back...*sigh* I dropped it off and they gave me another loaner for the weekend.

After I left the dealer I went to the gym and realized I was pooped! Lol! I took my stimulants and jumped in the tanning bed with my Ipod to get in the right frame of mind. During my lift quite a few people were pretty encouraging. :) I was talking to another figure competitor and she was telling me she was amazed with my ass...literally! Lol! :eek: She was asking how I got it so small?! (Uhh...I think it only looks small in clothes cause it doesn't feel very small in my suit. LOL! :D) She came in when I posed later and she was very positive and supportive. :)

Friday: 6-4-10

Weight: 128.8lbs

AM Training: 50 mins elliptical

Eats:
P: 271
F: 41
Cals: 1601

PM Training: back/tris
~close grip pulldowns
~hammer strength rows
~decline dumbbell tricep ext
~close grip smith machine bench press

~30 mins posing

Late PM Training: 50 mins elliptical

Notes about today:
I was so productive today! I got so much of my to do list done! After I got ready at the gym this morning I went to the bank then off to the DMV (ugh) to get my replacement driver's license. While I was visiting with the DMV lady I decided to also get a state ID card, just in case something happens to my DL and I need an ID...:eek:
Afterwards I came home sorted mail, signed my acceptance letter for a scholarship, found my passport (in case my DL doesn't come in enough time for the trip to Chicago), and called in my car payment. (The website wouldn't work. :mad:) I also got my other bank card so I called them to change the PIN and to help me log on to their new website system. This lead me to think that I should sign up for direct deposit, I filled out the paper work and drove to the university and turned it in. While I was there I dropped the scholarship letter in the mail and went to the printing services to print one of my competition pictures for JT's mom. She's been asking me for one for quite a while now. :eek: I also got a replacement student ID card. During my trips I noticed that my car kept shuddering...:rolleyes: I called the service department again and they said to bring it back...*sigh* I dropped it off and they gave me another loaner for the weekend.

After I left the dealer I went to the gym and realized I was pooped! Lol! I took my stimulants and jumped in the tanning bed with my Ipod to get in the right frame of mind. During my lift quite a few people were pretty encouraging. :) I was talking to another figure competitor and she was telling me she was amazed with my ass...literally! Lol! :eek: She was asking how I got it so small?! (Uhh...I think it only looks small in clothes cause it doesn't feel very small in my suit. LOL! :D) She came in when I posed later and she was very positive and supportive. :)

Came back in when you were posing, huh? Yeah, sounds like she REALLY wanted to be supportive of you, in several ways, ahem, hahaha

Meredith, just stopping by to say "Woo Hooo!!!"

:D

Shoot Lynx...That was a productive day...I'll bet exhauasting but satisfying in the end. Any which one of those tasks would be an accomplishment for me right about now lol:p

Saturday: 6-5-10

Weight: 128.6lbs

Day off training.

Eats:
P: 236
C: 409
F: 46
Cals: 2994

Water: 4 liters

Notes about today:
My morning was taken up with food prep...boring! Other than that I really didn't do much all day. Two front desk clerks at Gold's were celebrating their birthday and one of them, John, kept after me about going. *sigh* I really wasn't up for socializing but I was forced out of my apartment by my pressing need for more toilet paper. :eek: So I dropped by to wish them happy birthday. When I got there he said, "I'm so glad you came!" That made me feel crappy for thinking about not going. I chit-chatted for a little bit and then was on my way. I went to Walmart and it seemed like I was in there forever. Everything I did seemed like such a HUGE chore, I kept thinking, "Snap out of it you little wiener!" :action-s: Especially since I ate so much today, you'd think I'd have more energy. :confused: I think I may have had too much?! :eek:

Sunday: 6-6-10

Weight: 130.4lbs

AM Training: legs
~single leg ext w/single, standing leg ham curls
~powersquat machine
~stiff deads
~box-jump...things

Eats:
P: 265
F: 31
Cals: 1487

Water: 5 liters

Late PM Training: 60 mins cardio = 35 mins elliptical + 25 mins treadmill

Notes about today:
Legs went pretty well today. People are noticing that I've lost weight, I have several people in the last couple of days ask me if I was getting ready for something. Lol! I guess I need to be 2 weeks out before anyone notices! :D One older lady from England that I visit with at the gym said to me, "Are you getting ready for something, cause you are looking quite skinny." :eek: ...skinny? Of all the words she could have used...she picks...skinny. :devil-s:i I just laughed and said yes. After I left the gym I went over to my aunts to visit with them a while. It was nice to just sit in her back yard and chat.

You know I just have to add that I'm getting very annoyed with waking up in the middle of the night to go potty! :mad: It rarely ever happened to me before, I slept like the dead, but lately it's become quite common. It sucks when we're in Three Forks because we've been sleeping upstairs and the bathrooms are downstairs. I have to fumble out of bed, down the stairs and try to carefully maneuver through the gym to my bathroom and then back. When I wake up I try to pretend that's not what roused me from my sleep. I roll over and think, "I can hold it, I can hold it...*sigh*...dang it!" I have a feeling tonight is going to be no different. :rolleyes:

Shoot Lynx...That was a productive day...I'll bet exhauasting but satisfying in the end. Any which one of those tasks would be an accomplishment for me right about now lol:p

It was pretty satisfying but then it just led me to add MORE stuff to my list, lol! Darn it! :p

I really wasn't up for socializing but I was forced out of my apartment by my pressing need for more toilet paper. :eek:

:eek:

You know I just have to add that I'm getting very annoyed with waking up in the middle of the night to go potty! :mad: It rarely ever happened to me before, I slept like the dead, but lately it's become quite common. It sucks when we're in Three Forks because we've been sleeping upstairs and the bathrooms are downstairs.

:eek::eek:

It's indeed a VERY detailed journey you grace us with, Meredith... :eek:

LMAO!!! :D:(:D

Saturday: 6-5-10

Day off training.

Eats:
P: 236
C: 409
F: 46
Cals: 2994

Water: 4 liters

Notes about today:
My morning was taken up with food prep...boring! Other than that I really didn't do much all day. Two front desk clerks at Gold's were celebrating their birthday and one of them, John, kept after me about going. *sigh* I really wasn't up for socializing but I was forced out of my apartment by my pressing need for more toilet paper. :eek: So I dropped by to wish them happy birthday. When I got there he said, "I'm so glad you came!" That made me feel crappy for thinking about not going. I chit-chatted for a little bit and then was on my way. I went to Walmart and it seemed like I was in there forever. Everything I did seemed like such a HUGE chore, I kept thinking, "Snap out of it you little wiener!" :action-s: Especially since I ate so much today, you'd think I'd have more energy. :confused: I think I may have had too much?! :eek:

Sunday: 6-6-10

Weight: 130.4lbs

AM Training: legs
~single leg ext w/single, standing leg ham curls
~powersquat machine
~stiff deads
~box-jump...things

Eats:
P: 265
F: 31
Cals: 1487

Water: 5 liters

Late PM Training: 60 mins cardio = 35 mins elliptical + 25 mins treadmill

Notes about today:
Legs went pretty well today. People are noticing that I've lost weight, I have several people in the last couple of days ask me if I was getting ready for something. Lol! I guess I need to be 2 weeks out before anyone notices! :D One older lady from England that I visit with at the gym said to me, "Are you getting ready for something, cause you are looking quite skinny." :eek: ...skinny? Of all the words she could have used...she picks...skinny. :devil-s:i I just laughed and said yes. After I left the gym I went over to my aunts to visit with them a while. It was nice to just sit in her back yard and chat.

You know I just have to add that I'm getting very annoyed with waking up in the middle of the night to go potty! :mad: It rarely ever happened to me before, I slept like the dead, but lately it's become quite common. It sucks when we're in Three Forks because we've been sleeping upstairs and the bathrooms are downstairs. I have to fumble out of bed, down the stairs and try to carefully maneuver through the gym to my bathroom and then back. When I wake up I try to pretend that's not what roused me from my sleep. I roll over and think, "I can hold it, I can hold it...*sigh*...dang it!" I have a feeling tonight is going to be no different. :rolleyes:

That's funny. It's funny how most people don't get it:confused:. Then to call you skinny, ahhhhh:mad::mad:! As you know they don't have a clue:confused:. During my prep people I worked with asked the same dumbass questions everyday! It got annoying as all get out. The latter part of my prep I was up to 3 gallons of crystal light a day, I was up 3 times during the night for the bathroom...I hear ya..it sucks, all you want to do is train and sleep the day away! You doing great, looking great and almost there. Keep it up, you have kept us all inspired!:D

Doctor check-up

You know I just have to add that I'm getting very annoyed with waking up in the middle of the night to go potty! It rarely ever happened to me before, I slept like the dead, but lately it's become quite common. It sucks when we're in Three Forks because we've been sleeping upstairs and the bathrooms are downstairs. I have to fumble out of bed, down the stairs and try to carefully maneuver through the gym to my bathroom and then back. When I wake up I try to pretend that's not what roused me from my sleep. I roll over and think, "I can hold it, I can hold it...*sigh*...dang it!" I have a feeling tonight is going to be no different.

You may want to have a doctor check your prostate.

"skinny"... oooooh, yes, very very bad word.

:eek:

:eek::eek:

It's indeed a VERY detailed journey you grace us with, Meredith... :eek:

LMAO!!! :D:(:D

LOL! I'm just waiting until JT sees this, "ARGH!!! Why'd you put that?!?!" :D
I had other things to pick up at the store but they could have waited. I know tp is not that big of a deal for boys but for girls it's a priority! Once JT was on his way home and I asked if he could stop by the store and pick some up as we were almost out. When I went to open the package and realized he picked up paper towels instead of toilet paper I went into the bedroom and held it above him as he had just laid down for a nap, "HEY! THIS IS NOT TOILET PAPER!" :action-s: We both got a pretty good laugh out of it. :D

That's funny. It's funny how most people don't get it:confused:. Then to call you skinny, ahhhhh:mad::mad:! As you know they don't have a clue:confused:. During my prep people I worked with asked the same dumbass questions everyday! It got annoying as all get out. The latter part of my prep I was up to 3 gallons of crystal light a day, I was up 3 times during the night for the bathroom...I hear ya..it sucks, all you want to do is train and sleep the day away! You doing great, looking great and almost there. Keep it up, you have kept us all inspired!:D

3 gallons/day? :eek: Yeah, it's pretty irritating having to get up in the middle of the night. :chee;y-sm But last night I slept the entire way through. :D

You know I just have to add that I'm getting very annoyed with waking up in the middle of the night to go potty! It rarely ever happened to me before, I slept like the dead, but lately it's become quite common. It sucks when we're in Three Forks because we've been sleeping upstairs and the bathrooms are downstairs. I have to fumble out of bed, down the stairs and try to carefully maneuver through the gym to my bathroom and then back. When I wake up I try to pretend that's not what roused me from my sleep. I roll over and think, "I can hold it, I can hold it...*sigh*...dang it!" I have a feeling tonight is going to be no different.

You may want to have a doctor check your prostate.

"skinny"... oooooh, yes, very very bad word.

LOL, yeah that prostate must be acting up. ;)
Yeah, skinny is not the best word, I like when they say, LEANER! :D

You ruined it!

I hoping to either really throw someone off or bait someone who wanted to sound really smart, "Duh, hey man, girls don't have prostates!" haha, I'm too bored at work today I think.

I hoping to either really throw someone off or bait someone who wanted to sound really smart, "Duh, hey man, girls don't have prostates!" haha, I'm too bored at work today I think.

LOL! Sorry. :D

Monday: 6-7-10

Weight: 130lbs

AM Training: 60 mins treadmill + 10 mins posing

Eats:
P: 273
C: 43
F: 36
Cals: 1588

PM Training: shoulders/chest/biceps
~db lateral raises
~dips
~db presses
~bb curls
~db curls

Late PM Training: 60 mins treadmill

Notes about today:
Well...I tried to make it a non-crummy day but it just was unfortunately. This morning after cardio I tanned and as I was putting on my lotion, "Ouch! What the heck was that?" I remember bumping into something and rubbing my bum after it happened but can't remember what and now I have a slight bruise back there. :ac:ion-sm Then I went in to pose in the aerobic room but my legs were so sore from yesterday it was hard to do anything right, I felt awkward. As I was putting my suit away in the locker room a gal struck up a conversation with me:
Her: "Is that your suit?"
Me: Yes. *I show it to her* I love it!
Her: It's very nice, who made it for you?
Me: CCfitwear out of Florida. They do great work!
Her: Oh I know, I'm going to have them make mine for my show.
Me: Oh, cool! Where's your competition?
Her: I haven't competed in three years. I've been pregnant for two, so this will be my first show since being pregnant.
Me: :confused: Well, that awesome.
Her: Yeah, it's going to be in Spokane this fall.
Me: Oh, the Night of Champions?
Her: *surprised* Yeah...I'm going to have CCfitwear make my suit, what kind of fabric is that?
Me: I'm not sure, she sent me samples of the colors I asked her for and I just picked this one. People told me it was a good color on me so I thought why not for a suit right?
Her: Yeah, it is a great color.

At this point two other figure competitors I know came into the locker room and were asking me tons of questions about the show. They were pretty excited and she just left. The conversation with her was very weird and cold, almost snobby and she would barely look at me. :confused: Oh, and I have a feeling someone is going to be copying my suit. :D LOL!

Afterwards I ran some errands waiting for the dealer to call me and tell me they fixed my car...no call...waiting...no call...waiting...no call? So I finally called them.

Service department: Hi this is XXX, how may I help you?
Me: Hi XXX, this is Meredith. I was just calling to see if you were done with my car.
S.D: Oh, gosh Meredith I'm not even going to lie, I forgot about you.
Me: *sinking feeling* Ok.
S.D.: Let me go find out what he has found out and I will call you right back
Me: Ok

Waiting...waiting...waiting...
S.D: Hi, Meredith? He's done but I'm going to take it out for a test drive just to make sure everything is running correctly and I'll call you back.
Me: Ok, thanks.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...
S.D.: *Message* Hi Meredith, it seems that there is a flutter when the car comes to a stop. I'm going to leave you in the loaner car tonight and get it back into the shop. I'll give you a call tomorrow to let you know what is going on.

:star'wars

At this point, I'm so pissed. I get to the gym and every Tom, Dick and Harry is there. :rolleyes: And of all the days that this training session would fall on...Monday. Yep everyone is doing either shoulders/chest or biceps. I was getting quite frustrated. Later tonight when I went back in to do my cardio I just kept thinking how I could have went to Three Forks on Saturday because they didn't even have my stupid car fixed! :s:eek:rt-smi So I took it out on the only person I could. I punished myself on that darn treadmill for an hour. I was so sweaty when I was done but still extremely pissed off. It didn't even put a dent in my rage. I almost packed up the loaner car when I got home and headed to T.F. I was thinking, "WTF, why not? I'm not the least bit tired I'm so mad right now!" But I know when I showed up around 3am I would be in BIG trouble. Plus it's raining and with my tendency for driving above the speed limit and it being night time my unlucky ass would either get pulled over or end up in the ditch. :che;ky-sm

...oh, and I broke a nail today too!! ::heeky-sm

Attachments

• 128995848448704120.jpg
    128995848448704120.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 177
As I was putting my suit away in the locker room a gal struck up a conversation with me:
Her: "Is that your suit?"
Me: Yes. *I show it to her* I love it!
Her: It's very nice, who made it for you?
Me: CCfitwear out of Florida. They do great work!
Her: Oh I know, I'm going to have them make mine for my show.
Me: Oh, cool! Where's your competition?
Her: I haven't competed in three years. I've been pregnant for two, so this will be my first show since being pregnant.
Me: :confused: Well, that awesome.
Her: Yeah, it's going to be in Spokane this fall.
Me: Oh, the Night of Champions?
Her: *surprised* Yeah...I'm going to have CCfitwear make my suit, what kind of fabric is that?
Me: I'm not sure, she sent me samples of the colors I asked her for and I just picked this one. People told me it was a good color on me so I thought why not for a suit right?
Her: Yeah, it is a great color.

At this point two other figure competitors I know came into the locker room and were asking me tons of questions about the show. They were pretty excited and she just left. The conversation with her was very weird and cold, almost snobby and she would barely look at me. :confused:

The funniest (well... saddest) thing about this little talk is she was probably staring at you from head to toe thinking to herself "So that's HER... Miss LA 2009?!?! Pfttt the competition must have been the weakest ever on that day... I'm looking so much better".

Oh jealousy... :rolleyes:

Today is another day, Meredith! Just do your thing cause there's that shiny 1st place trophy patiently waiting for u to lift it up next week! ;):)

The funniest (well... saddest) thing about this little talk is she was probably staring at you from head to toe thinking to herself "So that's HER... Miss LA 2009?!?! Pfttt the competition must have been the weakest ever on that day... I'm looking so much better".

Oh jealousy... :rolleyes:

Today is another day, Meredith! Just do your thing cause there's that shiny 1st place trophy patiently waiting for u to lift it up next week! ;):)

LOL! I'm not sure what was going through her mind but the whole conversation was a little weird. Not my usual exchange with women at the gym. :confused: Oh well, maybe I just rubbed her the wrong way. :rolleyes:

Tuesday: 6-8-10

AM Training: 50 mins treadmill + 20 mins posing

Eats:
P: 254
C: 40
F: 32
Cals: 1464

PM Training: 50 mins Cybex Arc Trainer

Notes about today:
Just a cardio day. :) My car is FINALLY DONE!!!! When I got back to my apartment I started packing up all the stuff I wanted to bring to Three Forks. It felt like the biggest undertaking ever! :eek: On my way out of town I stopped by the university to drop off some paperwork. When I arrived I visited with JT and his parents for a little bit and he wanted to drive into Bozeman (30 miles away) to pick up season 2 of Supernatural. I SO didn't want to go but we figured I could do my cardio in there while he trained legs. Get it done & out of the way for the evening. When we pulled into town we passed Mat on his way out to our house. Lol! He pulled around and picked up Supernatural then kept me company as I finished my cardio session. Cardio goes so much faster when you get to visit with someone. ::ction-sm We came back home and watched an episode before bed. It was a great night. :)

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear