over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to Nationals 2010 in ATL

Jblack

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
PM Brothers and Sisters,

I thought you all might enjoy me updating daily or every other day my journey to Nationals this year. After my placing 5th at Junior Nationals this year I went back to the drawing board in regards to what I need to truly work and yep you all guessed it LEGS!

So I talked in depth (online) with Shelby who offered me some great resources on DC Training which I have implemented in my training and I must say even my prep coach is pretty happy with some of the changes already..I must admit the first time I did the Quad Stretch I felt so much Scar Tissue tear from years of surgery that I almost passed out from it, but my workout partner made me take it like a prisoner in prison :)

So I thought with how awesome you all have been with supporting me and all I have overcome to get to this level I would offer you all some insight into my training and how I train around my brittle bone disease and the severe arthritis that accompanies it...

Next Saturday I will put some 11 week out pics up of me...I might take some today it just depends on how crazy things get with me being at the Tunica show this weekend with friends.

I want to say thank you all for your support...it means a lot to be welcome by a group of people so open to life and the obstacles we all must endure.

And to finish this at Jr. Nationals I was 165.25, for Nationals I will get to 154.25....my legs fit a light weight class better and I know my condition at 157 (which I was the week before at weigh in's where I had striations head to toe..) I smoothed out at Jr's with nerves and trying to fill me out to not look small in that class so with my goal being that I am aiming to accomplish a dream and I am quite sure with everyone's support and my team around me in Nashville I will be able to do the unthinkable..

Thanks again everyone...I will begin my posting this week...

I actually have a buddy that i helped out that is at tunica right now for his first show! He is doing the novice division under 175.. if you see him he has a fraternity brand on his arm... he has been stressin out bad..if you see him, give him a little self esteem boost if ya dont mind. all his friends backed out on coming with him days before the show! His family is there though.

Here are two pics from last week..I was 183 even in the pics last Wednesday, I am 179.0 as of today...I am trying to get down to lightweight for Nationals as I and my coach feel my legs would be a better fit in the lightweight division at this point...

Side note: Thank you Shelby and Dusty for turning me on to DC. Since doing DC since coming back from Junior Nationals, I have managed to put about .20 inch on my right leg (good leg) and .34 on my left leg (bad leg). The fascia stretching has been brutal breaking up the scar tissue, but so worth it...and my left calf is up about .13.

Attached are the pics...I will put some more up this weekend when I meet with my coach. I also plan on posting my current split and supplements as well...but as of this point no bone breaks or stress fractures.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 419
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 370
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 360

Staff online

• pesty4077