over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

Felt better with more food. I will follow this diet from now on.

Today is off training day, will have a rest.

Next week i am going to take pics to compare to the starting point.

Will write more tomorrow - i have chest/back training then.

Looks like you are progressing great. I didn't realize you were so tall. I am so used to guys who look great being short so I assumed you were shorter as well. I knew you planned to up food but commented because it was clear as day you needed more carbs for your current goals. I had 900g carbs yesterday :eek::D

Smart move on the chest. It might be worth having it scanned if you ever get the chance. Better to be safe than sorry and as you know you don't need huge weights to grow a big chest. I can't tell which is the injured side. I like that approach of less weight but minimal rest periods. I have done it in the past in numerous ways (especially during deload periods from heavy weights) but my fav is I believe the way Serge Nubret used to train at times. Basically doing 10 sets with a relatively light weight but only resting 30 secs or less. The first 3 sets are easy and they get harder and harder until sets 7/8 are difficult and the last 2 are brutal. The same weight but 30(-) secs rest between sets so the intensity increases as the sets do.

So you are injecting all aas once weekly?

Looks like you are progressing great. I didn't realize you were so tall. I am so used to guys who look great being short so I assumed you were shorter as well. I knew you planned to up food but commented because it was clear as day you needed more carbs for your current goals. I had 900g carbs yesterday :eek::D

Smart move on the chest. It might be worth having it scanned if you ever get the chance. Better to be safe than sorry and as you know you don't need huge weights to grow a big chest. I can't tell which is the injured side. I like that approach of less weight but minimal rest periods. I have done it in the past in numerous ways (especially during deload periods from heavy weights) but my fav is I believe the way Serge Nubret used to train at times. Basically doing 10 sets with a relatively light weight but only resting 30 secs or less. The first 3 sets are easy and they get harder and harder until sets 7/8 are difficult and the last 2 are brutal. The same weight but 30(-) secs rest between sets so the intensity increases as the sets do.

So you are injecting all aas once weekly?

tbh,imo less weight and less rest is ok, but not better than heavy weight and less rest for growing. i believe i would do fine longterm, but i feel the difference.

all test at once, all deca at once etc. its more convenient just draw from the bottle and inject. i dont change the needle either. i jab only my ass and dont aspirate either.

bad news. got stomach virus - couldnt eat, couldnt train. no gear. took day off work today. i hardly move through the house, major weakness and electrolyte imbalance i guess. i will need a few days to come back to normal.

tbh,imo less weight and less rest is ok, but not better than heavy weight and less rest for growing. i believe i would do fine longterm, but i feel the difference.

all test at once, all deca at once etc. its more convenient just draw from the bottle and inject. i dont change the needle either. i jab only my ass and dont aspirate either.

Of course but if you are limited like you are it's still a worthwhile way of training. I try to go as heavy as possible and recently I am actually finding it hard to deload from heavy weights even when I know I could probably do with a short break. I will listen to my body now though so all pressing movements for the next week or so will be lighter weight but smaller rest periods. I swop needles when injecting but I never aspirate either.

bad news. got stomach virus - couldnt eat, couldnt train. no gear. took day off work today. i hardly move through the house, major weakness and electrolyte imbalance i guess. i will need a few days to come back to normal.

Sorry to read this. Do you take any supplements for your immune system? I would recommend royal jelly, bee propolis, glutamine and a good multi vitamin. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Last edited:
As time goes by i tend to forget the exact diet, training, gear plans i used to achieve a certain look because i took no notes. This summer i had positive experience by tracking closely food and training. I believe logging would allow for better traceability of what worked good and what not and in the long run what we are all after - being bigger and leaner. The objective is to beat the shape in the pics by 10-15lb same condition till Autumn. 2 of the pics are after gym(pumped) and one is first thing in the morning(no pump). In the pics i am 220lb depleted.

Plan

Food: i have sedentary job and my energy expenditure is low so i do not need 5k calories to grow. I would start low with the calories and up them progressively as needed. Start diet would be:
250 pro
150-200 carbs
50 fats(added fats)

In most of my meals i have pro, carbs and fat. i believe this keeps you satiated and provide the needed nutrients thus no cheats cause you dont crave anything. of course refeed/cheat days here and there. i often do the weekend. Example meal would be in this stage 40-50pro/25-35carb/10fat.

Training:
training is 3 days on, 1 day off or cardio(depending how fat i feel or if i am tired). Split is
day1: chest/back
day2: abs/quads/hams/calves
day3: abs/shoulders/tris/bis

4-10sets per muscle group depending on how big it is and how i feel at the moment of the training.

Gear:
Gear would be:

2cc test e/week
2cc deca/week
2cc bold/week
2cc tren e/week
5iu hgh a day

no orals for the moment. i have never taken tren e, so lets see how it feels. all gear is Genotec so i am sure quality is excellent.

Awesome figure man. I am following a log though. Will keep posting my log soon. Thanks for your post.

thanks guys. unfortunately still major weakness. havent trained for over a week. i take supps, vitamins, started some medicines. off work for most of the week. just sleeping but still can not recover to condition where i could drag my ass to the gym. hope i will get better over the weekend and share something more positive.

felt better yesterday. had light leg workout, mainly pumping with light weights. today i am starting getting back to bb regimen. had 600mg testgen e in the right ass cheek. getting back to higher protein diet today as well. will see how the training will go tonight - shoulder/arms day.

Some updates. This virus costed me over 10pounds. At the beginning i was hardly getting pumps and no vascularity despite being very lean ,real depleted. Gradually i built up the food to 6 small meals. Currently i am at the food intake right before. Body is still depleted and still down in weight. Strength is still not there. I excessive with 80% of the weight i did before. Pumps are better and my veins are back. main goal for the week to regain what was lost and stay healthy.

diet back to :
1.cottage cheese+oats+olive oil(40p,50c,10f)
2.whey protein+banana + apple(45p,50c,15f)
3.chicken+a rice+2slices bread+nuts(45p,50c,10f)
4.whey protein+cookies+nuts(45p,35c,10f)
training
5.whey protein+2x banana(40p,50c)
6.chicken+potatoes+3slices bread+nuts(45p,60c,10f)

gear for the day:
600mg boldagen + 5iu hgh. i stopped all gear and hgh while i did not feel well. my sleep was not very recovering. after i started hgh i feel the sleep improved in just 2-3 days. good shit

Overall strength is back. Weight still not there. Over the weekend i had some junk food. Probably about 400-500carbs a day. Interesting thing i notice i get full 1-2 hours after the meal then i get flat. Overall i am flat. Probably body is very exhausted and need more than 500carbs or tren is playing trick here. this week probably i will drop tren and have double test. also will play with carbs to fill the muscle and not stay flat.

Good to hear you are feeling better. Great log so far dancho.

Good to hear you are feeling better. Great log so far dancho.

Thanks tripleOT, it's a bit pity i had troubles last weeks and do not improve at the pace i intended to, but i still log, it is what it is.

Overall feeling much better. weight still not up there. pumps are good though. appetite improving sometimes out of control for junk.

gear:
i had 600mg test e and 5iu hgh

food:
2.whey protein+2 bananas(45p,50c,15f)
3.chicken+a rice+2slices bread+nuts(45p,50c,10f)
4.whey protein+cookies+nuts(45p,35c,10f)
training
5.whey protein+2x banana(40p,50c)
6.chicken+potatoes+3slices bread+nuts(45p,60c,10f)

training:
abs/legs
3 sets crunches(i do abs first, otherwise after legs i am exhausted and no power or desire for abs, so abs first then legs)
4 sets squats (2 working)
3 working sets leg press
4 working sets leg curls
2 sets of seated calf raises

Good to hear you are getting over the bad spell and feeling better. It's probably just from being sick. The virus and it's effects would have messed up your electrolyte balance like you posted earlier. Although I can be the same with tren in the fact it burns through carbs for me. I have to keep carbs high or I flatten out on it. The hgh should help a lot though. Looking forward to the next few weeks and seeing what you can do.

Good to hear you are getting over the bad spell and feeling better. It's probably just from being sick. The virus and it's effects would have messed up your electrolyte balance like you posted earlier. Although I can be the same with tren in the fact it burns through carbs for me. I have to keep carbs high or I flatten out on it. The hgh should help a lot though. Looking forward to the next few weeks and seeing what you can do.

i am also looking forward to show some progress. i hope i will be in good enough shape to show some progress in the next 2 weeks - we are talking photos :)

comments: i had chest/back. good strength for chest. could make set, wait 10 secs and start another. very good recovery between sets. appetite is good. i get weak calf cramps while sleeping, thats interesting. feeling fuller. girls commenting how chiseled my face is lol, it seems i am lean.

food:
2.whey protein+2 banana(45p,55c,15f)
3.chicken+a bit rice+2slices bread+nuts(45p,60c,10f)
4.whey protein+cookies+nuts(45p,25c,10f)
training
5.whey protein+2 banana(40p,55c)
6.chicken+green beans+3slices bread+olive oil+ biscuits (was not supposed to be here but felt like having them)(45p,100c,10f)

training:
chest/back
pec machine - 5sets(not pec dec)
incline bench pushing disk held b/n hands - 2sets
wide grip pull ups -2sets
narrow grip pull ups - 2sets
barbell rows - 3sets
hyperextensions - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

gear:
i had 600mg boldagen + 5iu hgh

Over the weekend it was pretty mcuh no diet. I had home made food all meals but since the meals were bigger i had less than 6 meals a day. Overall lots of calories, carbs, fat. On top of this Sunday lunch was all you can eat Chinese buffet.

overall i notice that during the weekend i am lazier and it takes great effort to get me to the gym. thinking of training mon-fri and resting on the weekends. mon-fri is like regimen after work, you just dont think and go.

on sunday i had great shoulders/arm training. i got really good pumps and intensisty was pretty high.

comments: apetite is raging at moments, especially if i eat a bit of something sweet something happens and i am ravenous till i get 50-100grams carbs that meal

food:
1.pastry breakfast(no idea)
2.whey protein+2 banana(45p,55c,15f)
3.chicken+a bit rice+2slices bread+nuts(45p,60c,10f)
4.whey protein+cookies+nuts(45p,25c,10f)
training
5.whey protein+2 banana(40p,55c)
6.chicken+rice+3slices bread+olive oil+ different cookies(45p,120c,30f)

training:
abs/legs
3 sets crunches
4 sets squats (2 working)
3 working sets leg press
4 working sets leg curls
2 sets of seated calf raises

gear:
i had 400mg tren e + 5iu hgh

After a weekend of home made food/junk/high calories i still see no appreciable weight gain. This leads me to the conclusion that my insulin sensitivity is very bad. In order to address the problem i will lower drastically carbs for 3-4 days to see how things are going.

food:
1.cottage cheese+olive oil(40p,10c,10f)
2.whey protein(45p,5c,5f)
3.chicken+broccoli+nuts(45p,15c,20f)
4.whey protein+nuts(45p,5c,20f)
training
5.whey protein+2 banana(40p,5c,5f)
6.chicken+green beans+olive oil(45p,10c,15f)

training:
chest/back
barbell rows - 3sets
hyperextensions - 2 sets

gear:
i had 600mg decagen, no hgh(dont want to mess up additionally my insulin sensitivity so no hgh for 3-4 days)

Interesting. Do you have a glucometer Dancho? Do you ever check your fasted blood glucose in the morning?

After a weekend of home made food/junk/high calories i still see no appreciable weight gain. This leads me to the conclusion that my insulin sensitivity is very bad. In order to address the problem i will lower drastically carbs for 3-4 days to see how things are going.

food:
1.cottage cheese+olive oil(40p,10c,10f)
2.whey protein(45p,5c,5f)
3.chicken+broccoli+nuts(45p,15c,20f)
4.whey protein+nuts(45p,5c,20f)
training
5.whey protein+2 banana(40p,5c,5f)
6.chicken+green beans+olive oil(45p,10c,15f)

training:
chest/back
barbell rows - 3sets
hyperextensions - 2 sets

gear:
i had 600mg decagen, no hgh(dont want to mess up additionally my insulin sensitivity so no hgh for 3-4 days)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws