over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

Bad insulin sensitivity? I think the opposite. Are you getting good pumps in the gym? Are you full all day long? When I’m insulin sensitive I can usually binge for a couple days and not put on much, if any, weight. But I do feel pumped all day for days after.

Bad insulin sensitivity? I think the opposite. Are you getting good pumps in the gym? Are you full all day long? When I’m insulin sensitive I can usually binge for a couple days and not put on much, if any, weight. But I do feel pumped all day for days after.

you are right, but in my case no matter what or how much i eat i dont gain anything and i am flat as a pancake. pumps are good though

i had really really busy week. i had lots of stuff to do in many different areas of life lol. kept carbs low. pumps were good, energy was low as expected. i will have some high days now and will see how things are going. i will monitor if i gain weight and i how feel overall, energy balance.

i am thinking of having bloodwork next week to check things out and also have a look at the overall health. its good to have such insight several times a year. after all health is most important and has to be monitored. to be honest from my observations over the years there are much more dangerous stuff than the bodybuilding way of life but non the less its not bad to be cautious.

you are right, but in my case no matter what or how much i eat i dont gain anything and i am flat as a pancake. pumps are good though

2cc tren e per week is 400mg I'm assuming? That could be the culprit.

2cc tren e per week is 400mg I'm assuming? That could be the culprit.

yes 400mg/week. could be tren, but doubt it. measured blood glucose came at 115 which is not optimal. i have get this down

as i already mentioned blood sugar is high so measurements have to be taken.
low carbs + a bit cardio should do the trick. the question is how long will it take to synthesize again. i will refeed when i need. i guess it will be all out binge lol, 200-300carbs and wherever protein and fat

food:
1.cottage cheese+olive oil(40p,10c,10f)
2.whey protein(45p,5c,5f)
3.chicken+broccoli+nuts(45p,15c,20f)
4.whey protein+peanut butter(45p,5c,20f)
training
5.whey protein+2 banana(40p,5c,5f)
6.chicken+brocolli+olive oil(45p,10c,15f)

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
5 working sets leg press
3 working sets leg extensions
4 working sets leg curls
2 sets of seated calf raises

gear:
i had 600mg boldagen

as i already mentioned blood sugar is high so measurements have to be taken.
low carbs + a bit cardio should do the trick. the question is how long will it take to synthesize again. i will refeed when i need. i guess it will be all out binge lol, 200-300carbs and wherever protein and fat

food:
2.whey protein(45p,5c,5f)
4.whey protein+peanut butter(45p,5c,20f)
training
5.whey protein+2 banana(40p,5c,5f)
6.chicken+brocolli+olive oil(45p,10c,15f)

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
5 working sets leg press
3 working sets leg extensions
4 working sets leg curls
2 sets of seated calf raises

gear:
i had 600mg boldagen

I'd throw in some Berberine, maybe 500-1000mg, before bed dude.
I've messed with Metformin and Berberine and both can kinda reset you insulin sensitivity-wise....but Met effects IGF-1 (not by much) and also causes some severe digestion issues.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will try metformine out. 500mg 3x a day.

I had the bloodwork. All is within range. Will post what is more interesting for us bobybuilders:

Testosterone came at 3300. I take about 600mg a week enanthate from genotec. Last test injection was last week. This week was so busy i did not have time for test injection. I believe this is good result for the mgs i take

Hdl at 40 - right in the low range but in range. Rarely we bodybuilders have decent hdl. Estrogen plays good role here so dont kill estrogen but manage it

Ldl - 90 . In range.

Asat 43 - slightly above range
Alat 56 - slightly above range

Hematocrit 50.5

These are imo most important ones. All in range or very close. The cycle is only injectables.

Last edited:
metformin helped. got 90-100 readings. yesterday had very good pump.

food:
1.cottage cheese+oats+olive oil(40p,50c,10f)
2.whey protein+1 banana + 1 orange(45p,55c,15f)
3.chicken+a bit rice+2slices bread+peanut butter(45p,60c,10f)
4.whey protein+cookies+nuts(45p,25c,10f)
training
5.whey protein+2 banana(40p,55c)
6.chicken++3slices bread+olive oil (45p,60c,10f)

training:
chest/back
pec machine - 5sets
incline bench ppress - 5sets
more sets than usual for chest byt less rest and weight
wide grip pull ups -2sets
narrow grip pull ups - 2sets
barbell rows - 3sets
hyperextensions - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

gear:
i had 600mg testagen e + 5iu hgh

some comparison guys. i had lower carbs for a few days and then carbed up heavy with restricted water. pretty much as if i am going to be on stage, so drier than usual but full. as you see much fuller in traps,pecs,arms, just overall. 3d effect from the genotrope. overall happy with the results. the weight difference is just a couple of pounds though and what we are looking for is gaining weight. so for the next 1-2 months i will forget about staying lean and see how much i can gain despite getting some fat and water(which will look like fat and killing me mentally :) ). so guys next time expect BIG fat fella

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 170
Feeling good. Training go great, great pumps. I added gainer to my meal for extra calories

Gear:
had 2cc tren e, 5iu hgh

Food:
1.cottage cheese+oats+olive oil(40p,50c,10f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
2.whey protein+1 banana + 1 orange(45p,55c,15f)
3.chicken+a bit rice+2slices bread+peanut butter(45p,60c,10f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
4.whey protein+cookies+nuts(45p,25c,10f)
training
5.chicken++3slices bread+olive oil (45p,60c,10f) +gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
6.whey protein+2 banana(40p,55c)

* the treats and the orange are not in the plan but i had appetite, was quite hungry for sugar which is not typical

training:
shoulder military press machine - 4 working sets
lateral raises of disks - 3 working sets
tris pushdowns on pulley 2 hands wide bar- 2 workings sets
tris pushdowns on pulley 1 hand cable only- 2 workings sets
seated tris extension with 1 dumbell overhead - 2 working sets
hammer curls - 2 sets
rotating dumbbell curls - 2 sets
concentration curls - 2 sets

You look a lot bigger in the new photo considering it's only a few pounds up. There is a massive difference in fullness all over. Just shows you how unimportant weight can be.

Carry on with the metformin and just go for it. Looks like you have turned a page and things will really come to live now. Fatigue on a big cycle is very common as well so the hormones could be a factor. If I use 400mg tren per week I find it hard to stay full unless I am taking in a lot of carbs. Tren burns through carbs for me.

Last edited:
You look a lot bigger in the new photo considering it's only a few pounds up. There is a massive difference in fullness all over. Just shows you how unimportant weight can be.

Carry on with the metformin and just go for it. Looks like you have turned a page and things will really come to live now. Fatigue on a big cycle is very common as well so the hormones could be a factor. If I use 400mg tren per week I find it hard to stay full unless I am taking in a lot of carbs. Tren burns through carbs for me.

things are sky rocketing right now! have gained about 10pounds since last photo. holding water and losing lines but will continue in this direction for a while. high calories and carbs. in about 2 weeks i will upload new pics, sloppier but i expect about 20lb heavier than the last. i am gaining about a pound a day right now.

Feeling good. blood sugar under much better control despite eating more carbs. training are great, insane pumps. i am holding water especially in the abs/love handle region which doesnot look pretty but i feel my muscles very anabolic. The gainer I added to my meal for extra calories is working good

Gear:
i had 2cc deca, 5iu hgh

Food:
2.whey protein+2 banana (45p,55c,15f)
3.chicken+1 potatoe+2slices bread+peanut butter(45p,60c,10f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
4.whey protein+olive oil(45p,25c,10f)
training
5.chicken++3slices bread+nutsl (45p,60c,10f) +gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
6.whey protein+2 banana(40p,55c)

training:
legs:
3 wokring sets squats
4 working sets leg extensions
6 working sets leg curls

I went to another gym and really liked the leg curl machine, thats why for tha hams i did only this, otherwise i would have added some stiff leg deadlift be it with a bar or dumbells

Yesterday I went on empty stomach to buy a present for a friend from the nearby shop which was supposed to take about 20mins but the shop was closed and so i had to go to another shop totalling about 1:30 walking/cardio. In the evening it was off training day. Usually i either opt for off day or some cardio but decided to have off day in the evening. During the dinner i smacked a package of cookies totaling 120g extra carbs. when i had one just could not resist and ate the whole box.

Gear:
i had 2cc tren, 5iu hgh

Food:
2.whey protein+2 banana (45p,55c,15f)
3.chicken+2 cups rice+nuts(45p,60c,10f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
4.whey protein+olive oil(45p,25c,10f)
training
5.chicken++3slices bread+peanut butter(45p,60c,15f) +gainer(20pro,50c,5f)+box of cookies(24p,120c,36f)
6.whey protein+1 banana+ 1 kiwi(40p,55c)

As time goes by i tend to forget the exact diet, training, gear plans i used to achieve a certain look because i took no notes. This summer i had positive experience by tracking closely food and training. I believe logging would allow for better traceability of what worked good and what not and in the long run what we are all after - being bigger and leaner. The objective is to beat the shape in the pics by 10-15lb same condition till Autumn. 2 of the pics are after gym(pumped) and one is first thing in the morning(no pump). In the pics i am 220lb depleted.

Plan

Food: i have sedentary job and my energy expenditure is low so i do not need 5k calories to grow. I would start low with the calories and up them progressively as needed. Start diet would be:

250 pro

150-200 carbs

50 fats(added fats)

In most of my meals i have pro, carbs and fat. i believe this keeps you satiated and provide the needed nutrients thus no cheats cause you dont crave anything. of course refeed/cheat days here and there. i often do the weekend. Example meal would be in this stage 40-50pro/25-35carb/10fat.

Training:

training is 3 days on, 1 day off or cardio(depending how fat i feel or if i am tired). Split is

day1: chest/back

day2: abs/quads/hams/calves

day3: abs/shoulders/tris/bis

4-10sets per muscle group depending on how big it is and how i feel at the moment of the training.

Gear:

Gear would be:

2cc test e/week

2cc deca/week

2cc bold/week

2cc tren e/week

5iu hgh a day

no orals for the moment. i have never taken tren e, so lets see how it feels. all gear is Genotec so i am sure quality is excellent.

Looking solid bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

things are going quite well. i feel very anabolic. it seems it turns into tradition to have a box of cookies/biscuits post training adding additional 100-150g carbs to the daily intake but i have appetite so why not. i hold water but i feel i keep fat under control. i dont look pretty anymore but scale is moving

food:
2.whey protein(45p,5c,5f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
4.whey protein+peanut butter(45p,5c,20f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
training
5.whey protein+2 banana(40p,5c,5f)+jelly biscuits(105c,18p,18f)
6.chicken+brocolli+olive oil(45p,10c,15f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
2 working sets squats
3 working sets leg press
2 working sets stiff leg deadlifts
4 sets legs curls
3set calf raises on the leg press

gear:
i had 600mg test e and 5 iu hgh from genotec

Last edited:
Looking great brother , i really like your build

Haha i hamer the cookies pwo too , cookie monster !!

You using any ai ?

Respect

Madg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members