over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

I want to get in contest shape in 9 weeks. not much time so from today things are gonna be as follow

diet:
275pro
120carbs
30fats

refeeds as needed - 700-1000 carbs , no limit as much as i can handle

gear:
800mg tren a(4x2cc)
600mg boldenon
40mcg clen
25mcg t3

training:
same as before

cardio:
20min in the morning for the moment

I have been quite busy last week. Diet , training and gear are on point though. No missed meals or work out. Overall i lose weight at constant but slower rate than i want to. It seems i have to create bigger calorie deficit to meet my goals. Currently i am able to build muscle and lose fat at the same time. Nothing really matches tren when it comes to recomposition.

Workouts are same as before. Nothing has changed. Low volume high frequency. Not too many sets, hit hard and i am able to recover on low calories. Cardio is low at the moment - 20min in the morning and every 4th day i have 15mins stair master+30min threadmill. There is a very fine line between calories and cardio when it comes to recovery. Sometimes i feel better to lower calories and do low cardio. I suffer, stay hungry but dont care about recovery.

diet - i am going to lower my carbs further and slightly increase pro, cut fats
300pro
65carbs

refeeds as needed - 700-1000 carbs , no limit as much as i can handle. also i have some meals with fat, i find fat also replenishes muscle for some reason.

gear:
800mg tren a(4x2cc)
600mg boldenon
40mcg clen
25mcg t3

this week i add 400mg masteron e

I like how you set up your weekly training could you give a example of shoulders with weights used and are all working sets too failure .

Ready for cutting

Nice :)

You are going to mutate on that much tren. Did you start at that dose from week 1? How are the side effects? Do you plan to run it to the end of prep at the same dose or change it? I just started our winny and proviron with some test and mast.

I like how you set up your weekly training could you give a example of shoulders with weights used and are all working sets too failure .

i do every muscle group every 4 days so instead of 10-12 sets a week i do 6sets every 4 days, pretty much equals out but better recovery and more potential for growth

as for training nothing really interesting - i usually do 2 exercises first one being military press with bar/dubmells/machine 3-4 sets of this one and then the second exercise is lateral raises 2-3 sets . i do 6 sets to failure and usually 1-2 warm up sets on the first excercise, on the second no warm up

Nice :)

You are going to mutate on that much tren. Did you start at that dose from week 1? How are the side effects? Do you plan to run it to the end of prep at the same dose or change it? I just started our winny and proviron with some test and mast.

i started from week one at this dose. other than being a bit more emotional when watching movies nothing really to report. i sleep very well. usually 7:30 night sleep is not enough, on the weekends i sleep more during the night and in the afternoon as well. i had once tren cough - bad stuff..

currently putting on muscle and stripping bodyfat. tren is really in a league of its own

things are going well. i put on muscle and strip fat at the same time. if i reduce any further the calories i will lose this double punch so i will keep things same as now despite the fact i wish i lost fat at faster rate.

i pin only glutes and 5-6 injection of short esters a week is a bit too much for a single muscle groups. despite having big glutes :) sometimes i find it hard to find a good spot to inject. but it is part of the game - a couple injections a week do not cut it

diet is good despite the low calories. i have enough energy to train but i am a bit tired during the daily activities but thats normal.

things are going well. i put on muscle and strip fat at the same time. if i reduce any further the calories i will lose this double punch so i will keep things same as now despite the fact i wish i lost fat at faster rate.

i pin only glutes and 5-6 injection of short esters a week is a bit too much for a single muscle groups. despite having big glutes :) sometimes i find it hard to find a good spot to inject. but it is part of the game - a couple injections a week do not cut it

diet is good despite the low calories. i have enough energy to train but i am a bit tired during the daily activities but thats normal.

I try to give my glutes a rest occasionally as it's the one area I always pin as well. Although now I am only using low doses and injecting twice weekly so it's fine. In the past on daily injections the swelling as been bad and I would have to rotate to delts etc. I am going to start doing lats and see if I can give my glutes/delts a complete rest for a few months as they have took a beating over the years.

I try to give my glutes a rest occasionally as it's the one area I always pin as well. Although now I am only using low doses and injecting twice weekly so it's fine. In the past on daily injections the swelling as been bad and I would have to rotate to delts etc. I am going to start doing lats and see if I can give my glutes/delts a complete rest for a few months as they have took a beating over the years.

During the offseason with longer esters it was more tolerable. Logically one would say longer esters would stay longer in the muscle , make depot etc but on the contrary they hurt less. Short ester just have a bit more bite.

Here is pretty much the diet. i use ketchup+bbq sause+mustard on the meal so that the food has some taste. i dont put a lot, i get some calories from those but it's fine. it's low calories anyway

food:
1.cottage cheese+cucumber+ketchup+bbq sause+mustard(60p,0c,0f)
2.whey protein+(60p,5c,5f)
3.chicken+green beans(50p,0c,0f)
4.whey protein+(60p,5c,5f)
training
5.chicken+2slices bread+banana (50p,60c,0f)
6.whey protein+(60p,5c,5f)

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
5 sets leg press with varying feet position in both height and width
4 sets legs curls
2 sets calf raises/pushes on the leg press

gear:
i had 600mg eq. this is the last eq i would use. from now on its gonna be tren and dht only.

i was out of town for the weekend so i did not have my usual carb up. decided to suffer a bit extra. i had a pizza on friday night though. sat and sunday was normal diet. i subbed the shakes for meat though, so lots of meat during the weekend. today my mother has a birthday and i will visit her for dinner so i will have a meal higher in calories as well and then till saturday back on diet.

the cycle looks like this from today
800mg tren
400mg mast e
50mg winny a day
5iu hgh

yesterday i had some abs + hams + cardio, so it was

3 sets sit ups
3 sets leg curls
1 set stiff leg deadlifts with dumbells
2 sets ass machine
15mins stairmaster
30mins threadmill

---

diet same

---

actually the cycle has double the masteron i wrote from this week, so it will look like this

800mg tren
800mg mast e
50mg winny a day
5iu hgh

overall low on energy, looking forward to the weekend to eat. yesterday there was company lunch i could not miss but i had lean beef and vegetables so its fine. will try to take some photos on the beginning of next week.

food:
1.cottage cheese+cucumber+ketchup+bbq sause+mustard(60p,0c,0f)
-extra meal 7oz beef and grilled vegetables - i would guess (~30-40p, 5-10c, 10-20f)
training

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
5 sets leg press with varying feet position in both height and width
4 sets legs curls
2 sets stiff leg deadlifts with dumbells
2 sets adductor
2 sets abdudctor
2 sets calf raises

gear:
i had 400mg mast e and 200mg tren a, since the day before i did not pin anything so i had double session that day :)

it's been a few weeks since i started cutting so it's time for an update pic on cutting. as i said i lose fat and gain muscle at the same time and the speed is not staggering in either direction but its double punch and over time the results will be there. what is not seen in the pic though is that the muscle is much thicker with more density than before. the soft watery muscle is getting denser and harder. i find myself still holding a lot of water for some reason. i also lost quite a bit of visceral fat which is not seen in the pic. despite the fact i lost about 6lb i believe i am bigger.

Attachments

• 20190827_204753.jpg
    20190827_204753.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 105
Things are going well. i hold water and things are going a bit slower than i expected but i will go down to 5% regardless how much time it will take while thickening. if i have i will diet hard till christmas.

I switched from 5iu hgh at once to 2.5iu twice a day and i found difference in water. next week i will take some pics to compare. the winny i like very much to be honest. i am a bit afraid to push hard on some movements but this steroid is underrated in regards to putting on lean mass. mg for mg i find it very strong.

food:
1.cottage cheese+cucumber(60p,0c,0f)
training

training:
chest/back
incline smith machine - 4sets
pec machine 3 sets
lat pull down machine 2 sets
wide grip pull down behind neck -2sets
barbell rows - 3sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperextention - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

Gear for the day:
i had 100mg tren a, 200mg masteron e, 50mg winny and 5iu genotrope

Things are going well. After i split my gh dose i dropped about 3-4 pound this week. Body starting to get in shape. Stomach getting smaller from the sides as well so that the waist looks small. Still got work to do. I guess i will need about 6-8 more weeks to get down to true 5-6% bf.

saturday and sunday pretty much cheat days. saturday about 750-850 carbs, did not count fats but tried to keep them relatively low as much as i could. on the other hand i notice that i get fuller with carbs and fats rather than just carbs. sunday was a bit lower - probably about 500-600 carbs. overall it does not feel very comfortable but going very low on calories for several days and then very high works well.

yesterdays training was abs/shoulders/triceps/biceps
3 sets leg raises
3 sets shoulder machine
3 sets lateral raises with dumbels
2 sets wide grip triceps push down
2 sets 1 hand push down
2 sets above head extension with dumbell
1 set kick back
2 sets hammer curls
2 sets concentration curls
3 sets biceps machine

it's not usually what i do but i reduced a bit the gear. the cut will take longer than i expected so no need to push very very hard. the change is not super drastic - i dropped the tren from 800mg to 600mg.

i will take some photos at the end of the week to compare whats going on.

feeling good. getting tighter and denser. my body seems to want to put on muscle so this cut really actually turns more into recomp - slowly cutting and getting denser, thicker, weight stays pretty stable or drops slowly

workout :
abs/legs
3 sets crunches
3 sets leg press feet low and narrow
2 sets leg press feet high and wide stance
3 sets lying leg curls
2 sets stiff legged deadlift with dumbels
2 sets standing calf raises calf raises

gear for the day:
100mg trenagen a
200mg masteron e
50mg winstrol
5iu hgh

i was able to take comparison photos. left 10days ago, right yesterday. to me it looks my chest and delts are a bit thicker/bigger. i see improvement in chest/shoulder vascularity. overall getting leaner and thicker.

Attachments

• 20190912_205458.jpg
    20190912_205458.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 57

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members