over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

food- same as usual from monday to friday
1.cottage cheese+cucumber(60p,0c,0f)
2.whey protein+(60p,5c,5f)
3.chicken+green beans(50p,0c,0f)
4.whey protein+(60p,5c,5f)
training
5.chicken+2slices bread+banana (50p,60c,0f)
6.whey protein+(60p,5c,5f)

training:
chest/back
Dips with weight - 4 sets
incline smith machine - 3sets
wide grip pull down in front of head -2sets
wide grip pull down behind neck -2sets
barbell rows - 2sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperextention - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

Gear for the day:
i had 100mg tren a, 50mg winny and 5iu genotrope

i had 4 day vacation. i did not cheat one bit during these days. i had ulta low calories i would guess 1000kcals a day, no carbs. mainly protein and a bit of fats. i got back super depleted. i had my regular weekend of refeed/cheat. probably about 1200grams of carbs and also some fats. overall the result was that i gained 13lb in 2 days. things are going back to normal and loosing water from the weekend. progress is going steady.

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
3 sets leg press feet low and shoulder width
2 sets leg press feet high and wide
2 leg extensions
3 sets legs curls
2 sets stiff leg deadlifts with dumbells
2 sets adductor
2 sets abdudctor
2 sets calf raises

gear:
today i had 1.5cc tren a and finished the vial. i don't jab for less than 2cc so took 0.5cc test e along with it. 50mg winny

things are going fine. i feel this week i made good progress. i notice my weight is dropping significantly during the week. after refeeds i am 10-12lb heavier and then again i drop these pounds. it seems my metabolism has increased. as i said i feel i am making good progress but i will watch myself and if needed i may increase slightly the calories on the low days so that the refeeds result in 8-10lb weight increase. i feel this is more adequate and not as extreme.

training:

i did several sets for some lagging bodyparts or bodyparts which i feel need more definition and cardio

3 sets crunches
2 sets legs curls
2 sets stiff legged deadlifts with dumbells
30minutes stepmill

gear:
100mg trenagen a, 200mg mastagen e, 50mg winny, 5iu hgh

Your cals are so low on week days. You must be suffering! I have been planning to eat in a similar away for a short time (to deplete) but haven't got round to starting it as I am weak minded :eek::D

Your cals are so low on week days. You must be suffering! I have been planning to eat in a similar away for a short time (to deplete) but haven't got round to starting it as I am weak minded :eek::D

exactly. energy is pretty much gone by Wednesday so thu and fri are tough to go through, but no way around it. probably these are also the days where fat loss is most productive since energy should be coming from bf.

by the end of the week i also get pretty flat, but it is consolation knowing that when you are on gear and protein is high you lose no muscle. then comes the weekend, load up the tank and monday and tue full and lean. best days of the week :).

as of yesterday i had leg workout. energy is starting to go down by the mid/end of week. my workouts are low volume so i am able to push through them.

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
2 leg extensions high reps
3 sets legs curls
2 sets adductor
2 sets abdudctor
3 sets calf raises high reps

gear:
overall i reduced the doses. i may increase when needed or when peaking but for now i stick to
600mg tren a /week
400mg mast e/week
50mg winny a day
5iu hgh a day

as of yesterday i had leg workout. energy is starting to go down by the mid/end of week. my workouts are low volume so i am able to push through them.

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
2 leg extensions high reps
3 sets legs curls
2 sets adductor
2 sets abdudctor
3 sets calf raises high reps

gear:
overall i reduced the doses. i may increase when needed or when peaking but for now i stick to
600mg tren a /week
400mg mast e/week
50mg winny a day
5iu hgh a day

digging the exercise selection. similar to what i did today lol

digging the exercise selection. similar to what i did today lol

i pretty much keep exercises the same. probably 80-90% same every time and the other i may add something new but overall keep what works. when looking for a physique change i rather change diet and drugs.

saturday and sunday were cheat days. saturday was quite high - about 800-900 carbs. all kinds of food - pancakes, jam, chocolate, pizza, i also had some home cooked meals with chicken , rice, potatoes. sunday was a bit lower - probably about 500-600 carbs. i got very full. now back to diet. i had good arms/shoulder workout.

yesterdays training was abs/shoulders/triceps/biceps
3 sets leg raises
3 sets shoulder machine
3 sets lateral raises with weight disks
2 sets narrow grip triceps push down
2 sets 1 hand push down
2 sets 1 dumbell above head
1 set kick back
2 sets hammer curls
2 sets rotating curls
2 sets concentration curls
1 sets biceps machine

gear:
today i had 200mg mast e, 100mg tren a. i am not sure if i took my winny today. if i did 50mg winny.

the usual high calorie weekend was like this: saturday about 1000grams carbs. on sunday i decided to go a bit lower - probably about 400grams. i am starting to think i eat a bit way too much on the weekends and this is setting me back a bit. i will observe and if needed i will either limit it to 1 day eating or 2 day eating but in a calorie/carb controlled way.

having said that high calories really change the way i look. sunday, monday i am much much bigger than the other days. great pumps and vascularity , despite the fact i am holding water but when i get pumped the muscle is pushing and the veins are right on the surface.

there is a new gym in the neighborhood and i decided to give it a shot yesterday. overall looks good - bigger than the one that i currently go to, there are more machines and by machines i do not mean cable machines but also machines with free weights. so my workout was a bit different than usual so that i try the new equipment.

training:
chest/back
pec machine like in blood and guts - 3 sets
dips- 2 sets
pec machine with cable - 3sets
wide grip pull down pull down machine with weights/disks -2sets
rowing machine with weights and handles that are pull from below -3sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperextention - 2 sets

Gear for the day:
i did not pin any oil yesterday, 50mg winny and 5iu genotec hgh

During the past days i've been feeling quite low on energy. Today will be off, tomorrow morning i will have legs. Yesterday i had chest and back workout. I had good strength for the sets but overall i feel quite tired.

In a few days i will be running out of winny so i will see whether i will sub something for it or just stay with 600mg tren a and 400mast e.

Tomorrow i will visit the new gym for a leg workout. The leg press seems to be very promising but we will see.

Diet is tight, no cheating. This weekend i will limit my high calorie meals. Maybe 2 meals for the whole weekend. This would be a big dip in calories since during the weekend i made up for the low calories during the week.

Today i had 200mg mast e, 100mg tren a, 50mg winny, 5iu genotec hgh.

As planned on the weekend i went lower on the carbs. Probably i had about 500grams total on saturday and sunday mainly concentrated in 2 big meals which i had postworkout. maybe during these 2 meals i went for 350-400. the other 100-150 i head on other meals in divided in small quantities. as expected i did not gain as much weight as before and was not super full. i decided to do this to see how it would affect the bodyfat loss. i also want to see if smaller refeed would provide enough stimulus to keep/gain muscle or i need higher calorie to offset the deficit during the week.

yesterday i had ab/glutes and cardio. For cardio recently i do the stepper for 30mins. I got used to it and i believe i see improvement in leg/glutes from it.

Second day of refeed weekend. Lately i try to lower the calories so that the overall weekly calorie balance is in deficit so that i can lose bodyfat and recomp. I had about 400-450 carbs on saturday. I wanted to keep it a bit lower but had a big meal post workout with about 250-300 and then the other meals i had 20-30 per meal so it adds up.

I ran out of winstrol a couple of days ago. I notice i hold more water moreover i had carbs. I rate winstrol higher at keeping dryness than masteron.

Today i will try to limit carbs to about 300. I also want to get rid of the water.

During the last few days i decided to cut the carbs even more to see how i would feel. the diet looked like this

food- same as usual from monday to friday
3.chicken+brocolli(50p,0c,0f)
training
5.chicken+brocoli+banana (50p,60c,0f)

pretty much my direct carb is just banana a day. surprisingly i do no feel worse than last week when i had 30 more carbs. it is just middle of the week so i will see how i will hold up to the end and decide whether to continue on super low carbs.

training:
chest/back
incline smith machine - 3sets
Dips with body weight - 2 sets
pec machine - 2 sets muscle round(i watch a video of Scott Stevenson and decided to give it a try and i liked it)
lat machine imitating pull ups -3sets
barbell rows - 2sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperextention - 2 sets

these are the working sets. i do not count warm ups

Gear:
today i did not have a shot , but the cycle is currently
600mg trenagen a
400mg mastagen e

i carbed up less during the weekend. probably half as much carbs as before. the fat content was relatively higher though. i felt i depleted the glycogen stores faster this time.

overall i feel fine though. energy seems to be same as before when i ate more. i find myself flatter, but this is part of the process. workouts are good, i get good pumps.

yesterday i stayed till late at work and was feeling kind of tired but made myself go to the gym. i had cardio + some exercises. the workout looked like this

abs/hams/glutes/cardio
3 sets chin ups
2 sets seated leg curls
2 sets glute machine seated
1 set glute machine kick back with leg style, dont know how exactly this is called :)
30mins stepper at about 140bpm

i sweated a bit less than before. i have noticed the less i sweat the leaner i am so this may be a good sign. after the workout and the following morning i felt hungrier.

On saturday i had about 450 carbs and did not count the fats. On sunday i was at about maintenance calories with balanced carbs and fats. overall decided to give a try of less agressive refeeds to see how this would affect the conditioning.

overall feeling well, good pumps, enough energy to go through workouts but feel the deficit.

I stick to the diet from mon-dry. low carbs, low fat, high protein
training

additionally i take multivitamin and omega 3 2-3 caps a day

yesterdays workout was
abs/shoulders/tris/bis
3 set sit ups
4-5 sets millitary press on a free weight machine
2 sets side laterals with weight disks instead of dumbells
2 sets tricep pull down
2 set triceps pull down with 1 hand
2 sets above head dumbell
2 sets hammer curls
2 sets seated curls with dumbells
2 sets concentric curls
1 set scott machine

this morning had a shot 1cc tren, 1cc mast

It's been a while. The site seems to be up and running. Things havent changed much

Gear:
600tren a
400mast e
5iu genotec hgh

Food:
same pretty much high pro, low carb, low fat.

training

Workout
abs/shoulders/tris/bis
3 set sit ups
2 sets side laterals with weight disks instead of dumbells
4 sets millitary press on a free weight machine
2 sets above head with 1 dumbell
2 sets tricep pull down
2 set rope pull down with 1 hand
2 sets hammer curls
2 sets rotating hands, seated curls with dumbells
2 sets concentric curls
1 set scott machine

comments:
diet is tight. i do carb up but do not go as high as before, just to fill up a bit. energy is relatively good, there are some days that are tiougher than others but overall enough energy for daily activities and workout. by now the body seems to have used to using bodyfat for fuel.

some goodies :). i also have winnie but keep it under the pillow for good sleep :D

Attachments

• 20191117_215243(1).jpg
    20191117_215243(1).jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 25
Diet has been the same for the past weeks. Low calories, low carbohydrates. The body has got used to using body fat for fuel. I do not feel too tired and i am able to get good tranings and pumps on those low calories.

I have more calories on the weekend to refeed a bit, but do not go overboard as to cancel the fat loss during the week.

I recently started incorporating muscle rounds into the trainings but combined with stretching. For example pec machine. I choose weight with which i can do approximately 20 reps. So i sit on the pec machien and do 4 reps, then i hold the handles of the machine, do not let go and rest so pretty much i let the machine/weight strech my pecs for about 10 seconds, . then 4 more reps then let the weight strech the pecs. etc.

As i am going down in bf i feel my metabolism starts to slow down a bit. I may go to maintanance in a few weeks and go back to diet. we shall see

Food:
same diet, low cals, low carb
training

Workout:
chest/back
pec machine like in blood and guts - 3 sets
dips- 2 sets
pec machine with cable - 3sets
wide grip pull down pull down machine with weights/disks -2sets
rowing machine with weights and handles that are pull from below -3sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperextention - 2 sets

Gear for the day:
100tren, 200mast e 5iu genotec hgh

Merry Christmas and happy holidays fellas.

Holidays or not bodybuilding is year round activity so we keep grinding. today i had shoulder and arms training. i had to burn what was eaten yesterday at the family dinner. the dinner was pretty much carbs only so i added a protein shake to it. i had about 200grams of carbs in the form of lots of beans, rice and homemade bread and some pastry for desert.

other than this dinner i am very diligent with the diet. very low carbs/calories till the end of the year. then i will eat at maintenance for 2-3 weeks and then back to the diet so that i get down to the desired 4-5% bf.

training was abs/shoulders/triceps/biceps
4 sets leg raises - i did one set extra to balance the dinner :)
4 sets shoulder machine
2 sets lateral raises with weight disks
3 sets wide grip triceps push down
2 sets 1 hand push down
2 sets 1 dumbell above head
2 sets hammer curls
2 sets rotating curls
2 sets concentration curls
1 sets biceps machine

gear:
today i had 200mg mast e, 100mg tren a. 5iu genotec hgh

Staff online