over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

Mery christmas dancho my friend !

I wish the best to you and your loved ones and your family !

May god bless you my brother !

Happy to hear you prep still going well !

Great idea to eat at maintanance for 2-3 weeks if ahead of shedule

Would love to see some pics

Respect

Madg

Happy New Year!

May it be better than last one for all of us, be healthy, happy prosperous. In bodybuilding perspective bigger and leaner of course :)

During the holidays i managed not to deviate too much from the diet. If i had some unplanned meals i tried to go for a walk so that i burn some of it plus staying all day at home is not much fun so some type of activity was what i strayed for during the holidays.

Yesterday i had leg workout. energy was so so but i trained with my regular weights and got good pumps.

abs/legs
3 sets ab machine
3 sets leg press feet low and shoulder width
2 sets leg press feet high and wide
1 set leg extensions high reps muscle round
3 sets stiff leg deadlifts with dumbells
2 sets legs curls
2 sets adductor machine
2 sets abdudctor machine
3 sets seated calf raises 20-50 reps

gear:
i had 100mg tren a, 200mg mast e, 5iu hgh

Mery christmas dancho my friend !

I wish the best to you and your loved ones and your family !

May god bless you my brother !

Happy to hear you prep still going well !

Great idea to eat at maintanance for 2-3 weeks if ahead of shedule

Would love to see some pics

Respect

Madg
All the best to you too! :)

i was thinking the same about the pictures. i will try to take some next week or the following. Now i go more often to another gym, but i still go the the previous one so that we keep the place and the lighting same.

plan:
so far i was on low calories. i would give my body a break for a few weeks. i will increase the food and change the drugs for that period. i would like to give the body a slight change for a few weeks.

diet:
so far the diet was high protein, low carb, low fat. i will keep protein the same, raise carbs by 100-150 and keep fats lowish.

so basically we will be looking at sometime like
250-300 pro
150-200 carbs
50 fats

still not a low of calories but for a fella that sits on his ass all day long it is ok, plus the refeed raise the weekly calories. the amaount of food will be spread over 6 meals. refeeds as needed

workout:
i keep the workout the same. i only play with diet and gear for manipulations and increase/decrease cardio if needed. yesterday i did several sets

3 sets crunches
2 sets seated legs curls
2 sets leg push back for glutes or whatever it is called
2 sets glute machine where you open you legs lol

this prepared the body/legs for

30minutes stepmill

gear:
today i had 600mg deca, 5iu genotrope

gear changes:
for the next few weeks i will change not only the diet but hte gear as well so that the body does not get used to the same staff. so cycle would look like this for the next few weeks:
600mg test e
600mg deca
600mg eq
200mg tren a
40mg dbol a day

all by genotec

i will raise estrogen and water a bit for a short change and to fill out a bit, to bring water retention from within the muscle :) and then we will go back to tren, mast, winny

How are you feeling? Hungry? You have been awhile without testosterone too right?

right now i am eating maintenance calories so i am fine, but honestly the body also get used to lower calories after a few weeks and i also feel fine. it gets keto adapted and better at using bf as source of energy. my trainings are low duration high frequency so i am able to push through them even on very low carbs since i have sedentary job and do not move for most of the day.

you are right about the test. it's been a while - probably 3-4months. to be honest i had 2-3cc in that period of time but not because i needed it but rather the syringe was half full and i wanted to add something. the body or at least mine functions well on no test, but still i have other androgens in the body. actually my balls are bigger on no test, may be i aromatize a lot and they shrink when i use it.

funny you mention test i was thinking lately of not going anymore on 0 test. i believe 250-500mg is good range which provides good gains and good look.

Well since i made the gear change i also had several cheat meals. The result was 12lb gain i 3 days. I cleaned up the diet and expect to loose some water but overall lost some lines and look fatter. Nothing to worry about since i monitor my calorie intake and know it is water but it is a mind game. I will try to take some pics today or tomorrow.

abs/legs
3 sets ab machine
3 sets horizontal leg press feet low and shoulder width
2 sets horizontal leg press feet high and wide
3 sets legs curls
2 sets stiff leg deadlifts with dumbells
2 sets adductor machine
2 sets abdudctor machine
3 sets seated calf raises high reps

gear:
i had 600mg eq, 5iu hgh

Current photo. I am considerably leaner than it looks but test, deca, dbol and a few junk meals is recipee for water retention :)

Attachments

• 203600.jpg
    203600.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 82
As i mentioned i had a few junk meals during the weekend. I am holding some extra water but standing strong mentally since i know it is water not fat. Overall i see some strength increase since i introduced test,deca and dbol. I feel good, big, pumped.

workout
yesterday i had abs/shoulders/tris/bis
3 sets leg raises
4 sets shoulder machine
2 sets lateral raises with weight disks
2 sets shoulder width grip triceps push down
2 sets 1 hand push down
2 sets 1 dumbell above head
2 sets hammer curls
2 sets seated on a bench rotating palms while curling
2 sets concentration curls
1 sets scott biceps machine

Gear:
yesterday i had 300mg testagen e, 100mg tren a, 40mg dbol, 5iu hgh

things are going well. i ate well during the weekend. yesterday my skin was about to burst, very very good pump. dbol is beautiful thing, but also food and sodium play a role. i am 2-3lb heavier than last week.

major changes:
-last few days i added 30min stepmill in the morning. so far the legs are a bit sore. i had stepmill then leg workout then stepmill next morning but i will get used to it.
-i upped my protein by about 50grams

food:
330protein
100-150carbs
30fats

refeeds on weekend

training:
chest/back
incline smith machine - 3sets
dips - 2 sets to failure, no additional weight
pec machine - 2 sets
lat pull down machine 3 sets
barbell rows - 3sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperextention - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

Gear for the day:
i had 600mg eq and 5iu genotrope, oh and 40mg dbol

this weekend i did not really go for higher calories as usual. just decided to suffer a bit more. i had maybe 100-150 extra carbs combined during the weekend so not really some caloric surplus.

i am feeling a bit drained from the daily stepmill but body is getting used to it. i took lots of naps during the weekend at strange times.

i keep protein high and despite feeling drained i feel i recover well. of course anabolics and hgh are also full steam. dont miss a meal and dont miss a shot :)

workout:abs/legs
3 sets ab machine
3 sets horizontal leg press feet low and shoulder width
2 sets horizontal leg press feet high and wide
3 sets legs curls
2 sets adductor machine
2 sets abdudctor machine

gear for the day:
i had 300mg test e, 100mg tren a, 40mg dbol, 5iu hgh

observations:
i feel lower on energy during the past days. i am tired but if i am able to take a nap of 1 hour i feel much better, much more refreshed and recovered. despite this the workouts and pumps are really good. i just drag ass but once i am in the gym it is all fine.

changes during the week:
-i bumped the morning cardio to 35minutes stepmill. 5 minutes do not look like much of a change but i am more tired this week.
-i ran out of deca so this week instead of 2cc deca(600mg) i had 1cc eq and 1cc mast e(300mg and 200mg respectively). rest of the cycle is the same

food:
food was same all week. looking forward to the weekend where i will have some high carbs.

training:
chest/back
dips with weight - 4 sets to failure
pec machine - 2 sets
lat pull down machine in front of head 2 sets
lat pull down machine behind neck 2 sets
barbell rows - 3sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperextention - 2 sets

Gear for the day:
i had 300mg eq, 200mg mast e,40mg dbol and 5iu genotrope

observations:
i had about 1200carbs during the weekend. about 700 on saturday and 500 on sunday. i had lots of sodium. all in all 10lb gained. i looked very big and had very good pumps yesterday but also holding water. water will subside soon. currently sticking to the usual lower carbs - about 100grams a day.

training:
chest/back
incline smith machine - 3 sets
dips with weight - 2 sets
pec machine - 2 sets
lat pull down machine in front of head 2 sets
lat pull down machine behind neck 1 set
barbell rows - 3sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperextention - 2 sets

Gear for the day:
i had 600mg eq, 40mg dbol and 5iu genotrope

Those arms have really grown up since the beginning of this log

things are going fine. i feel my legs are kind of sore but not really sore. just a bit tired. i eat enough protein and aas/gh help recovery. sleep becomes more and more important for recovery. i notice i feel much better if i am able to go to sleep a bit earlier.

changes during the week:
-i bumped the morning cardio to 40minutes stepmill.

workout
3 sets sits ups with bodyweight
2 sets shoulder machine
2 sets lateral raises with dumbell
2 sets 1 hand push down with cable
2 sets 1 dumbell above head
2 sets hammer curls
2 sets standing rotating palms while curling
1 sets scott biceps machine

Gear:
yesterday i had 300mg testagen e, 100mg tren a, 40mg dbol, 5iu hgh

this weekend i stayed lower on calories. i had about 250carbs on saturday and the same on sunday. a bit fattier meats, so fats were a bit higher but nothing too overboard. i feel fine so far and will try to avoid big refeeds until really needed

training:
i had cardio + glutes + hams + abs
3 sets crunches
3 sets seated leg curls
3 sets glute machine
30min stepmill
20min threadmill

Gear for the day:
i had 600mg eq, 40mg dbol and 5iu genotrope hgh

things are going fine. i feel low on energy during the day but in the gym performance and pumps are quite good. i introduced winny this week and feel tighter and veinier.

changes during the week:
-instead of 2 tabs dbol i take 1 tab dbol and 1 tab winny. winny is 50mg so it's a slight raise in the total mg
-on some days of cardio instead of 40mins stepmill i go for 30min stepmill and 20 mins threadmill. i feel the threadmill hits a bit better the hams plus it is good to have some variery

workout
3 sets leg raises
4 sets shoulder machine
2 sets 1 hand push down
3 sets 1 dumbell above head
1 sets hammer curls
2 sets seated on a bench rotating palms while curling
2 sets scott biceps machine

Gear for the day:
i had 400mg mast e, 20mg dbol, 50mg winny, 5iu hgh

it's been helll of a week i could not get ot the computer. havent missed meal or workout though.

getting tighter. overall i feel relatively tired during the day but i have enough energy to train. i made an experiment on the weekend to check how tired i am. i could fall asleep at 10am, 6pm, 10pm, no matter when i go to bed i can sleep. this is good on one hand on the other it means i am tired and maybe slightly overtrained. legs are a bit sore all the time but actually they seem to be growing so i keep everything as it is. i have not had a good refeed in quite a long time - by good i mean more than 250grams of carbs a day :)

changes this week:
-
protein is a bit higher. probably 350-400grams a day. i feel it helps in growing and recovery
- changed 20mg dbol for 50mg drol. i had less than 20 drol pills left so i will take this in place of dbol, a bit less aromatization
- i bumped the stepmill to 45-50minutes in the morning

workout:abs/legs
3 sets ab machine
3 sets leg press feet shoulder width
2 sets leg press feet wide
1 set leg extensions high reps - 40reps
3 sets seated legs curls
2 sets adductor machine
2 sets abdudctor machine

gear for the day:
i had 600mg boldagen, 50mg drol, 50mg winny, 5iu hgh

bad news...

the corona virus took over the life around here. the government took extreme measures. everything is closed apart from grocery shops and pharmacies. so no gyms, cinemas, bars or whatever work. this is will be valid for at least 2.5-3 weeks.

most probably the competition i was prepping for will be canceled. at the moment no one knows how long will this situation be like this...

i was just starting to get into good shape. since i am still on test, eq and drol and hold some water i do not take pictures, i wanted the water to fall to share some but looking at the situation i will share what i have. i have a pic from last week 7 weeks out. i was on 50g carbs for 5 days then had a good breakfast and took the photo, i am not pumped.

Attachments

• sc_spring_2020.jpg
    sc_spring_2020.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 44

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads