over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

BEAST! That MM looks nasty! Wish you the best with the current situation.

How are you getting on now? Did you decide to have a break from AAS? Are you training at home? When will your gym open back up? My gym opens up on the 11th May which is finally some good news. I know most countries in Europe are starting to ease restrictions so I hope things are better for you now.

Dancho my brother how you doing ?

I got home gym ! Take bus and come to me my balkan brother !

Would love to see any of your previous logs or cycles youve run. You look amazing man.

Thanks, pretty much everything is in this log. I have shared what i have used for the past 1.5 years.

Basically cutting is some aromatizing stuff(test, eq, deca) in the beginning then takingg it out while introducing hardening agents. finishing with rouglhy high tren(500-1000), mod mast(300-600), mod winny(350-700).

last offseason is all in the log - it was mostly test,eq and deca at 600mg each and 400mg tren e, 5iu hgh

all gear is genotec. i have not used any other gear for the past 2 years.

Dancho my brother how you doing ?

I got home gym ! Take bus and come to me my balkan brother !

G., could be better brother. This coronavirus is taking its toll physically and mentally but i am positive for the future.

Home gym, very nice! Sounds like a plan! We may also visit some of your nice beaches in the summer(if we arent too fat and embarrassed :) )

How are you getting on now? Did you decide to have a break from AAS? Are you training at home? When will your gym open back up? My gym opens up on the 11th May which is finally some good news. I know most countries in Europe are starting to ease restrictions so I hope things are better for you now.

Where to start from...

gyms are opening here so this is good news. i have not missed more than 1-2 weeks worth of training per year for the past 18 years, so this was really long time for me out of the gym. i expected this whole corona thing to last less than it did so i took it lightly gear and trainingwise during the period. i expected every "next week" to be able to train but it was not the case.

I got belly button hernia maybe about 1 year ago. It was very small and not really visible. it was like 0.5inch(about 1cm) diameter. since i could not train i said to myself i better repair this hernia and use this time when i am not able to train to heal. operations were also fobidden though! at last 10 days ago i was operated on. i got a mesh. soon i will be able to work out.

i went to about 0.5cc of gear a week, but not completely off. so one week i had 0.5cc of test, the other 0.5cc eq, or something along the lines. i had almost no offseason drugs left and did not want to use little tren or orals i had left.

not much of a training really. i went for walks. climb the stairs at the building whre i live for like 30-40 floors. i have a set of 4kg dumbells, this is less than 9llb, not much at all but i did some sets for most muscles once in a while.

G., could be better brother. This coronavirus is taking its toll physically and mentally but i am positive for the future.

Home gym, very nice! Sounds like a plan! We may also visit some of your nice beaches in the summer(if we arent too fat and embarrassed :) )

Yes it was hard here too , but always have keep positive mindset!

Im sure you will be better after sort time when everything opes up !

It will be an honor for me , we can train , eat , go everywhere you like

Haha man i droped 3k euro i have better equipment than the best gym in my coutry lol

Stay strong and healthy brother

Much love and respect

Enjoyed reading through this log tonight, great physique/work man. glad to hear gyms are opening up where you are. Are you hoping to try to do a show still this year?

Yes it was hard here too , but always have keep positive mindset!

Im sure you will be better after sort time when everything opes up !

It will be an honor for me , we can train , eat , go everywhere you like

Haha man i droped 3k euro i have better equipment than the best gym in my coutry lol

Stay strong and healthy brother

Much love and respect

i was also thinking of getting some equipment but i live in an apartment and space is not a lot. at most i can get a rack, bench, bar and weights which will be enough to cover most muscles but not optimal by any means. plus it would have looked quite strange to have a home gym in the living room next to the couch ... but it is a well known fact we have some mental issues being in the sport of bb :D

Enjoyed reading through this log tonight, great physique/work man. glad to hear gyms are opening up where you are. Are you hoping to try to do a show still this year?

thanks. i have no idea yet. situation is not yet certain, there may be second wave of covid etc.. i hope not.

there was an interview with Chad Nicholls recently, i think it was on Trigilli channel on youtube. they were talking about the whole pandemic and its effect on sport. Shortly Chad said something along the lines that a few months will be needed to regain muscle back and then a few more to prepare for a show. i believe he is right. on average as much time on as off in order to regain muscle. this would be like 2.5 months. and then about 12 weeks or 3 months to prepare so overall 5-6 months to be in good shape and present improvement in ones physique. sure everything could be done in less time but i dont want to do a show just to do a show. i want to be better and to like what i see on stage. so realistically i have to wait a bit to see how things are going, how i am regaining muscle and see what the available shows are.

i was able to go the the gym several times allready. gyms are not very full around here. it seems people are still careful.

i was able to train all muscle groups so far. every muscle is sore despite i used very low poundage. the body is starting to get in rhytm. i will give myself a bit of time with natural training lol. i intend to start gear in about 2-3 weeks, somewhere in mid June if things go right.

thanks. i have no idea yet. situation is not yet certain, there may be second wave of covid etc.. i hope not.

there was an interview with Chad Nicholls recently, i think it was on Trigilli channel on youtube. they were talking about the whole pandemic and its effect on sport. Shortly Chad said something along the lines that a few months will be needed to regain muscle back and then a few more to prepare for a show. i believe he is right. on average as much time on as off in order to regain muscle. this would be like 2.5 months. and then about 12 weeks or 3 months to prepare so overall 5-6 months to be in good shape and present improvement in ones physique. sure everything could be done in less time but i dont want to do a show just to do a show. i want to be better and to like what i see on stage. so realistically i have to wait a bit to see how things are going, how i am regaining muscle and see what the available shows are.

I’m in a similar mindset. At this point I feel if I tried to compete this year, the year would be a waste progress wise and I’d rather just focus on making improvements this year and come back next year much improved.

I have been training for about 2 weeks. started off with about 30% of the weights i used before the covid. i had more strength but decided to go slowly in the beginning. then i am slowly increasing the weight with 10-15% per training. during the first workouts despite the low weights my muscles were sore. now they are getting used to the load.

i seem to regain my muscle mass. there is a long way but i am starting to see some changes. my arms start to look quite decent when pumped but they are probably my best muscle group in general.

the bad thing is that for me(and probably for all of us) this covid situation resulted in not only less muscular but also fatter physique . So 2 things has to be fixed instead of one.

Soon i intend to start a cycle. I am thinking of moderate doses of test,eq,deca. i may add a bit tren for the first month to help with the recomp since as i said the plan is to regain muscle and lose some fat. diet is on point and has to be quite strict to get optimal recomp results.

Some updates

Overall getting into shape. Strength is 80-90% where it was. Size is probably also around there. My bodyfat is higher though. In tshirt i look quite good but without i seem to lack quality because of the higher bf especially concentrated in the middle of the body - stomach and love handles. It's not the end of the world but for the moment this is the situation. 3 months without proper workouts have left their mark. The important thing is that everything comes into places.

Dietwise, i try to keep the calories as high as possible but because of the accumulated bf i am also vulnerable so overall i eat mostly around maintenance with refeeds. This way i am able to put muscle back and recomp at the same time. Once i like my bf i will increase calories.

Gear. I got stocked with gear so everything comes into places. From this week i will be on
600mg test cyp
600mg deca
600mg eq
200mg tren a

I will be on this for about a month and then will reevaluate.
20200702_163529.jpg

It's been a while guys. I was quite busy and had lots of things to take care of. I havent missed meal or workout though... or injection :D

Overall things are coming together. I pretty much regained my mass and body composition is getting better.

I bumped a bit my food to 8 meals a day. This is something new for me. So far i always have had 5-6 meals a day. It is different... i have the feeling i just have a meal and then it is time for the next one. Currently i stick to smaller meals and half are shakes but it still takes time for the body to get used to.

During the past year I had some knee pains but during this covid laziness i seem to have healed up a bit and i reintroduced squats to my training. it is not the best quad exercise but it is very good leg exercise. glutes , adductors, quads, hams calves, lower back lol everything plays a role. i slowly ramp up the weights.

cycle is the same. no changes for the moment.

Hello my brother

Missed you , been days i wonder if you still here or how you been doing

Much love and respect

G

Hello my brother

Missed you , been days i wonder if you still here or how you been doing

Much love and respect

G
He hasn't posted here since 2020, but he is around. Recently as November 29, 2023.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131