over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my journey to the stage 2012....blog

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Started a blog today tracking my journey through 2012 and to the stage. Would really enjoy if people followed...if not itys a good record for myself,

The Long Hard Road

Goodluck! BTW, do you have a current pic? Theres no way you are 205 @7% BF in the pic through your link..

When i took that pic i was 205 and on a 9 site pinch i was 7.88 % or something like that. Here is a pic from last night at 198lbs 6 weeks no upper body training because of hand injury. I think my last skinfold had me at 9.? % but ive gotten a little elaner in the past few weeks . Im 6'2 also, i know i usually dont look it bodyfat wise but the skinfold dont lie. My body does tend to hold mass water too

Attachments

• Image046.jpg
    Image046.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 532
yeah 7% is ripped to the bone but thats really all irrelevant good luck. are you natural ?

For me i really dont look shredded until i hit around 6% bodyfat or so. Ive found that number are really irrelevant. Some people can look shredded at 10 % bodyfat others cant. My trainer jason theobald will show about with a skinfold of 15 on his abs. I wont show abs until at least a 7 skinfold. I just dont have the thick adbomen to push through the skin yet. Im sure there are others on here with the same issues.

Believe me no where around 7%. Skinfold is not that accurate as a whole and depends on who is doing the test. There are better methods then skinfold.

Yeah that's no where near 7%, your skin fold thing is way off. Don't fool yourself into beleiving you are... cause if that's right then I'm probably 2% bf...

Yeah that's no where near 7%, your skin fold thing is way off. Don't fool yourself into beleiving you are... cause if that's right then I'm probably 2% bf...

A close guess to your BF% would be between 12-16%, not even close to 7%.;)

Like the other guys said, probably a 2-digit number. Get tested on a DEXA scan if you can.

either way im still logging my journey so if u guys want to follow u know its there

Thanks

BLOG UPDATED WITH TRUEPROTEIN.COM PROMOTINAL CODE THANK YOU

everybody knows that the skinfold isnt as accurate, is it really a point in posting it on here over and over? his method of measurement is using calipers so thats what he'll go by every time he measures, and a seven percent reading on a site test isnt shredded to the bone. i love when someone posts a bodyfat measurement and the insecurity buttons go off left and right. "nooooo, theres no way if youre 7 im 2, theres just nooo way". get a grip the thread wasnt about his bodyfat percentage it was about his blog.

everybody knows that the skinfold isnt as accurate, is it really a point in posting it on here over and over? his method of measurement is using calipers so thats what he'll go by every time he measures, and a seven percent reading on a site test isnt shredded to the bone. i love when someone posts a bodyfat measurement and the insecurity buttons go off left and right. "nooooo, theres no way if youre 7 im 2, theres just nooo way". get a grip the thread wasnt about his bodyfat percentage it was about his blog.

Thank you fitnessjess. I appreciate it, just trying to blog my progress. If anyone on here would like to use my blog as a source of advertisement. Shot me a pm, im not sure how many people will actually hit on my blog, but its worth a shot.

Good luck bro, I can't believe your going to do a show when you can't train your upper body I would personally wait till the hand heals and find a later show...

Good luck bro, I can't believe your going to do a show when you can't train your upper body I would personally wait till the hand heals and find a later show...

my hand is healed im using this year to put on weight. Getting back to higher calories and supps monday the 21st. not doing a show until 2012. Thank u for the good luck though

blog update offseason diet **broken link removed**

BF% is irrelevent at this point. Good luck to you in your journey. Did you have a time in mind you plan to attempt to step on stage? Wish you luck in your goals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131