over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY KIDNEY'S HURT USING D-BOL!

DOOGIE DOG

Registered
Both of my kidneys began to hurt very bad last week. Four weeks ago I added 50 mgs of d-bol daily to my test base for the first time ever. I reduced dosage to 25 mgs but pain stayed, particulary in my right kidney (sharp shooting pains!!!). I stopped the d-bol three days ago, drank like a fish and the pain is gone as of this morning. What the heck is going on? Is this dangerous? Was I not drinking enough fluid? Scared the hell out of me! I want to use d-bol but not sure it's worth the risk!?!?

Last edited:
bro, first whats your stats? you never did dbol before? 50mg a day is a lot for a newbie. shit is very toxic. back in the dsay we used to pyrmid dbol but never went over 25mg a day and we grew like hell.
dont listen to all these high doses here. a lot of these guys been doing this for years and still go over board.
next time take a liver protector for a month before taking it, drink pleanty of water and dont go over 30mgs a day. thats if you want to do it again.
Thanks. I felt fine on 25 mgs per day then decided to use 50. A week later the pain kicked in. Been jucing for 3 years so not a newbie but have always used drol and winnie not dbol.

Why would my kidneys hurt while using d-bol? Its not back pumps its actually stabbing pains in both kidneys. Is this a sign my body is dehydrated? I read that cranberry juice relieves this problem. i wonder how true this is? would like to know how d-bol can make the kidneys hurt. thought it was a kidney stone at first until both sides starting firing off..

Thanks. I felt fine on 25 mgs per day then decided to use 50. A week later the pain kicked in. Been jucing for 3 years so not a newbie but have always used drol and winnie not dbol.

Why would my kidneys hurt while using d-bol? Its not back pumps its actually stabbing pains in both kidneys. Is this a sign my body is dehydrated? I read that cranberry juice relieves this problem. i wonder how true this is? would like to know how d-bol can make the kidneys hurt. thought it was a kidney stone at first until both sides starting firing off..

A lot of people get lower "back pumps" off d-bol, A-drol, tren, etc. Myself included. I get lower back/flank pain but it is muscular in nature and not renal/kidneys. Are you sure its your kidneys and not just your lower back/lumbar muscles? That being said, if you think its renal/kidney related then you need to have labwork done and/or see an MD. Could be small stones, dehydration, UTI, etc. Personally, I havent heard of D-bol being any more harmful specifically to kidneys than any of the other 17A orals. Don't listen to the "just drink a ton of water and you'll be fine bro" crowd. If you think its kidney pain get it seen about. Dont fuck around with your organs. They are the only ones you've got.

Google this - "focal segmental glomerulosclerosis", steroids.

BC

Don't listen to the "just drink a ton of water and you'll be fine bro" crowd. If you think its kidney pain get it seen about. Dont fuck around with your organs.

Agreed 100%

its not back pumps, i think it is a substance in your kidneys that crystalizes and causes irritation in the flesh, similar to kidney stones but not as severe. flushing is the key. i drink half a gallon of cranberry juice a day and water. that got rid of the pains for me. drugs do different stuff to different people. be safe

kidneys

A lot of people get lower "back pumps" off d-bol, A-drol, tren, etc. Myself included. I get lower back/flank pain but it is muscular in nature and not renal/kidneys. Are you sure its your kidneys and not just your lower back/lumbar muscles? That being said, if you think its renal/kidney related then you need to have labwork done and/or see an MD. Could be small stones, dehydration, UTI, etc. Personally, I havent heard of D-bol being any more harmful specifically to kidneys than any of the other 17A orals. Don't listen to the "just drink a ton of water and you'll be fine bro" crowd. If you think its kidney pain get it seen about. Dont fuck around with your organs. They are the only ones you've got.

Google this - "focal segmental glomerulosclerosis", steroids.

BC

i,m proned to kidney problem.so let me say thisonly one oral and only one inject causes problem one is oxy (which d bal is faked with more thn u know)and tren,oxy i gave up and tren ace i use 50 ml every 2 days for 6 wk top but never had problem with d bal even in high dose,so get a diff d bal n u ll b fine,and alway get blood work done on ur cycle tht a must n log wht ur doing be smart and b safe

lol......YES, you are.

:cool:

dbol prob has your bloodp all messed up kidneys are first organ to be effected because of high bloodpressure

D makes me feel massive, bloated, strong and terminally ill. At times its hard to motivate myself off the couch.

D makes me feel massive, bloated, strong and terminally ill. At times its hard to motivate myself off the couch.

Yep. As a side benefit, I no longer have insomnia because I can literally fall asleep any time of the day.

As always, much bro-science going on. Hypertension or high blood pressure is called the "silent killer" because there are very few signs/symptoms of it. Headache is a symptom but headaches are also side effects of about every medicine you can think of.

The only way to rule out kidney involvement is to go to a REAL doctor and explain your symptoms.

I have had the same thing and gone to the doctor and had normal kidney function. I chalked it up as the back pumps, which hurt like hell. High BP will not usually cause any pain in the kidneys. Over time it can destroy your kidneys but won't cause that quality of pain. I take patient's blood pressures all the time and most of them don't even know when they are high. The other day I took a guys BP and it was 219/116!!! He didn't even have a headache!!

Go to a doctor and get checked out!!

Also, the "more is better" mentality...
Not always the best for health!!

just drop the dbol and see a doctor. dbol, drol, sdrol, hdrol all gaveme back pumps. which the blood vessels in the kidneys are to small to accommodate the added blood flow your getting from the oral.

but get checked by a qualified doctor. we are just internet doctors giving free diagnoses.;)

its not back pumps, i think it is a substance in your kidneys that crystalizes and causes irritation in the flesh, similar to kidney stones but not as severe. flushing is the key. i drink half a gallon of cranberry juice a day and water. that got rid of the pains for me. drugs do different stuff to different people. be safe
This sounds very accurate. Thank you! I did get some back pumps while using the d-bol but it was a totally different experience than the actual kidney pain. I've had kidney stones before so I know what kidney pain feels like.

I got off the d-bol and starting drinking more water. 3 days later the pain was gone and my blood pressure was good. For one I was not drinking enough. I am not going to use d-bol again. It seems that all orals pretty much sux for me!!!!

I have found increasing mgs up lil by lil over each cycle has helped with getting new muscle and strength but if u r getting good results there should be no reason for uppin anything stick to what ur body tells u besides in the long run it's saves money an most important ur health

Before you go running to the doctor looking to rack up an expensive MRI, you do know that DBOL is NOTORIOUS for lower back pumps right? Are you sure your "kidney pain" is just not a painful lower back pump? Sigh...

Both of my kidneys began to hurt very bad last week. Four weeks ago I added 50 mgs of d-bol daily to my test base for the first time ever. I reduced dosage to 25 mgs but pain stayed, particulary in my right kidney (sharp shooting pains!!!). I stopped the d-bol three days ago, drank like a fish and the pain is gone as of this morning. What the heck is going on? Is this dangerous? Was I not drinking enough fluid? Scared the hell out of me! I want to use d-bol but not sure it's worth the risk!?!?

I would just stop taking it,,,obviously anything that causes you that type of problem. It is suprising though,,even at the 25mg dosage. Are you sure you may not have a kidney stone or infection?

use synthergine with your cycle..

i like this, u say ur not a newbie but u have not taken dball bfore, back the dose off an you will b fine...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws