YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My labs 9 weeks into cycle..... thoughts?

DM2000

Registered
Labs have come in.

See attached.

This is 9 weeks into a blast consisting of -

Test cyp 500mg (weeks 1-12)
Equipoise 300mg (weeks 6-12)
Mk677 12.5 mg daily (forever)

My concern was estrogen and thyroid. Both are normal.

However liver enzymes are elevated, as is BUN and BUN/ creatine ratio. LDL cholesterol, rbc, hemocrit, slightly elevated.

As you all know I've began tracking macros again cutting carbs to less than 100g per day.

I've began hitting arms twice per week for size.

I've incorporated 10 minutes of cardio after every workout. I know this will affect muscle gains but i think it will help with fat loss.

Cardio mandatory on off days. Increased lifting to 6x per week.

I'm concerned about the liver enzymes. I take a number of supplements/multi vitamins nac and liv 52 is one of them.

They've been elevated for some time. They tend to fluctuate. From recollection the last Dr said its likely do to my other medication (psychotropic medication which unfortunately i can't get off).

Also curious if my igf level should be higher given I'm taking (And have been for 2 months) mk677. But I'm aware 12.5mg doesn't affect igf as much as 25mg does. I'm also aware that given my liver enzymes whatever gh I'm producing from the mk probably isn't converting to igf in the liver as much as it should or could.

Honestly, I'm 1496729446238.jpg 1496729452944.jpg Just curious if that's a good score for igf for a 35 y/o male.

I already feel leaner (i know feeling leaner doesn't mean much) but i feel stronger, lighter on my feet, And quicker since the diet changes and adding cardio.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I wouldn't be overly concerned about BUN. Especially if you are eating a lot of protein. Or if you had blood work after a meal. Your creatinine is solid. That being said, if your BUN creeps to the mid 30s and low 40s, that would be concerning. But generally, you would see a rise in creatinine, as well.

Why only 12.5mgs of MK? It puts your IGF in the high normal range. I am sure if you took 25mgs, it would be higher.

Cycling off or true TRT is the only way to lower RBC, Hemocrit, and get cholesterol back to normal.

Liver enzymes aren't terribly high. Generally, most injectables do not tax the liver much. Sounds like you answered your own question, its the other meds your doctor has you on.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be overly concerned about BUN. Especially if you are eating a lot of protein. Or if you had blood work after a meal. Your creatinine is solid.

Why only 12.5mgs of MK? It puts your IGF in the high normal range. I am sure if you took 25mgs, it would be higher.

Cycling off or true TRT is the only way to lower RBC, Hemocrit, and get cholesterol back to normal.

Liver enzymes aren't terribly high. Generally, most injectables do not tax the liver much. Sounds like you answered your own question, its the other meds your doctor has you on.
Thanks mate.

Yeah, My protein content is around 250 grams at least. 350 at most.

I wish there was a way to get my liver enzymes lower but unfortunately i can't seem to. The other medication seems to keep it a little higher than normal.

As for the mk I'm only using 12.5 due to the bloat and lethargy. Otherwise I'd be happy to use 25mg! That'd put my igf in the high range for sure.

Thanks again brother.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

have you ever tried preworkout? Helps a lot with the morning lethargy. you could always try 18.75 mgs

Working out the week before a blood draw can elevate liver enzymes a lot. I went from the gym to a draw and my enzymes were triple digits. ALT/AST are present in muscle tissue too. If they're not elevated you aren't training hard enough.

Synthergine will keep liver functioning in range

Looks all pretty normal for being "on" to me. Good to have some base blood work to compare it to in the future.

have you ever tried preworkout? Helps a lot with the morning lethargy. you could always try 18.75 mgs
I actually make my own pre workout mix. I take 1mg of akg, bcaas, and kre alkyn (buffered creatine), and acetyl l carnitine.

I used to add more. Like beta alaline etc.

I don't but pre workouts because of all the stimulants.

Don't get me wrong. At my body fat level and level of lethargy it would definitely help. But i can't handle stimulants...

Not even caffeine.

Another drawback of my psychotropic meds.

I currently take .5ml on the dropper which equates to 12.5mg... But I've made it to. 7 by titrating up slowly. I'm going to try and get back up there.

Wish i had a growth hormone serum test to go with it.

It May be something i do just to see the difference between my mk and gh (if and when i get some gh in the future)

Looks all pretty normal for being "on" to me. Good to have some base blood work to compare it to in the future.
I have some pre blast i can post.

My enzymes are always slightly elevated and my BUN is just north of normal. Both are due to hard training and a high protein intake. The doc knows about my training and diet and is never concerned about my values.

eGFR would be my indicator if something is going on with the kidneys. So I think you're fine :).

My enzymes are always slightly elevated and my BUN is just north of normal. Both are due to hard training and a high protein intake. The doc knows about my training and diet and is never concerned about my values.

eGFR would be my indicator if something is going on with the kidneys. So I think you're fine :).
Thank you brother.

I actually make my own pre workout mix. I take 1mg of akg, bcaas, and kre alkyn (buffered creatine), and acetyl l carnitine.

I used to add more. Like beta alaline etc.

I don't but pre workouts because of all the stimulants.

Don't get me wrong. At my body fat level and level of lethargy it would definitely help. But i can't handle stimulants...

Not even caffeine.

Another drawback of my psychotropic meds.

I currently take .5ml on the dropper which equates to 12.5mg... But I've made it to. 7 by titrating up slowly. I'm going to try and get back up there.

Wish i had a growth hormone serum test to go with it.

It May be something i do just to see the difference between my mk and gh (if and when i get some gh in the future)

sorry, I meant have you tried MK preworkout, versus pre bed?

sorry, I meant have you tried MK preworkout, versus pre bed?
No. Never. I have read that it's biggest spike is 12 hours after dosing so it may seem beneficial. I'll give it a try. Thx brother

My BUN had always been about 1-5 points above normal. With a recenty study coming out, I upped protein close to 350 grams. BUN got up to 34-37 I believe and creatinine was also decently elevated. Dropped protein down to 240, both BUN and creatinine dropped back into normal range.

My BUN had always been about 1-5 points above normal. With a recenty study coming out, I upped protein close to 350 grams. BUN got up to 34-37 I believe and creatinine was also decently elevated. Dropped protein down to 240, both BUN and creatinine dropped back into normal range.
That's what I love about self experimentation. It really helps us to be more in tune with our bodies. Kudos to you for doing that!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear