over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Ldl / Hdl / Triglyceride test results

Mack

Registered
Ldl: 50
Hdl: 45
Triglyceride: 51

The nurse who tested me said that a desirable level of Hdl is over 40. Im a bit concerned that if I cycle winny my Hdl would go down into a dangerous range.
Should I start taking Omega 3? Is an Hdl level of 45 bad?

thanks

If that is your levels when you are perfectly natural, then yeah no matter what AAS you do those numbers are going to get worse. From my experience, my HDL dropped bad but my LDL stayed within normal ranges because my diet was damn good. Steroids really seemed to destroy my HDL. My HDL got as low as 12. It is now about 40 and Im natural now taking crestor. I guess mine is naturally low.
All you can do is try a certain steroid at a resonable dose, give it time to build up in your system, and then do a blood test on chol. It will make your HDL go down. I tried fish oil and it did not help at all. The only thing that helped bring up my HDL was Crestor and Niaspan.

Last edited:
I agree, you can almost always expect a drop in HDL.

BMJ

I agree, you can almost always expect a drop in HDL.

BMJ

Is this also true for someone on TRT? Or just when using more AAS or orals?

Honestly if youre that worried about cholesterol, dont do steroids. Tren can get my hdl in high 10's, but after i come off i can get it back up to the low 60's in a month. All steroids will mess up your lipids, you come off them and reverse some of the damage. Youre not going to die of heart disease if your hdl drops below 40 for a couple months. Key to using steroids safely is moderation, preventive supps, and giving proper time off.

I went to the doctor in high school on winny
and my hdl levels were under 30 They sent
me to a blood doctor untill i told them i was on winny.
my levels came back up 3 weeks being off. they
told me by the time im 30 i will have a stroke! im
32 now and feel great !! still love winny!!!!!

Stroke my ass. HDL removes LDL. Thats its job. Most on AAS or even just trt have their HDL go to shit. Sure do what you can to bring it up but with a healthy diet and cardio you will still have a good LDL and trig's. With no bad cholesterol(LDL) its not that crucial to have the good cholesterol(HDL).

Another perspective. My numbers got a lot better with test (200 mg cyp doctor prescribed). Total dropped to 174 from 212. HDL to 40 from 33 and LDL dropped 30 points. Thats in 3 months.

If that is your levels when you are perfectly natural, then yeah no matter what AAS you do those numbers are going to get worse. From my experience, my HDL dropped bad but my LDL stayed within normal ranges because my diet was damn good. Steroids really seemed to destroy my HDL. My HDL got as low as 12. It is now about 40 and Im natural now taking crestor. I guess mine is naturally low.
All you can do is try a certain steroid at a resonable dose, give it time to build up in your system, and then do a blood test on chol. It will make your HDL go down. I tried fish oil and it did not help at all. The only thing that helped bring up my HDL was Crestor and Niaspan.

Ya Ive been clean no juice for about 4 years. I am considereing getting back on , (Tren/Prop/Winny/Clen),

dece870717 said:
Youre not going to die of heart disease if your hdl drops below 40 for a couple months. .

Thats what I figured. Ive ran this cycle before and didnt have any prboblems with my heart. Ive also had my enzymes / bp/ eco/ done and everything came back normal

Tren

Will lower your HDL and raise your BP. No doubt. Depends on how long you are on as to how much your cardiac risk factors will increase. Most people on this board seem to dance with the devil with impunity. But I would always always ponder Maldorfs advice. He is the voice of reason. Bad things can happen. "Do you feel lucky punk":) I wish I wasnt such an optimist. :(

Thanks for the info. My HDL is low and my LDL is high. I'll ask my doc for Niaspam or Crestor next week. I do not want to stroke out.

I read an article the other day about gw1516 raising HDL levels. It was in outdoor magazine of all places

**broken link removed**

There it is. Some one had posted it in the peptides section

Thanks for the info. My HDL is low and my LDL is high. I'll ask my doc for Niaspam or Crestor next week. I do not want to stroke out.

Both good drugs IMO, thats why I agreed to take them. THe only side I get from either is from the Niaspan. The flush I get from the Niaspan is painful at times it gets so bad, but thats rare. Most nights I take it I have no issues.

Honestly if youre that worried about cholesterol, dont do steroids. Tren can get my hdl in high 10's, but after i come off i can get it back up to the low 60's in a month. All steroids will mess up your lipids, you come off them and reverse some of the damage. Youre not going to die of heart disease if your hdl drops below 40 for a couple months. Key to using steroids safely is moderation, preventive supps, and giving proper time off.

in the 60 s in a month whats ur seceret

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner