over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my left nut, epididymitis

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
bros i woke up thos morning with an ache in my left nut all day long. went to the doc it was an old female doc in her 50's. she felt my nuts for 2 seconds and said epididymtits gave me cipro.

is this condition a big deal? could it be more serious i thought she would have checked my left nut a little more throrough.

im off cycle btw, says i cant do any cardio or weights for 2 days :mad:

If it's taken care of - like you're doing - then, no, it's not serious. It's pretty common, in fact. If you don't take care of it, then you do have the possibility of losing a testicle (seriously - happened to a good friend.) I had it once and I thought I had testicular cancer or something, but it hurt like hell. It's usually a bacterial infection that can resolve itself, but antibiotics are helpful to get it out fast.

i had it once and it was cured with antibiotics within a few days...dont sweat it.

ciprofoxacn 1000mg per day is what she put me on. is this stuff bad for bodybuilding?

.......is this stuff bad for bodybuilding?

Does it matter? You have an infection in your nut.....I think treating it properly is little more important then BB'ing for now. Just my 0.02$.

Does it matter? You have an infection in your nut.....I think treating it properly is little more important then BB'ing for now. Just my 0.02$.

true, im just worried cuz im barley getting by retaining mass with a torn pec minor. now i got a torn muscle and a nut problem.

true, im just worried cuz im barley getting by retaining mass with a torn pec minor. now i got a torn muscle and a nut problem.

I know it sucks but in the end you'll fair better by letting these things heal up.

A friend of mine just had outpatient surgery about a month ago for this condition. He was in pain and tried a bunch of different things, but had a small procedure done and is good to go. Hopefully this clears up for you with the meds.

-slide

I've had it also. But mine was resistant to anti-biotics. None the less, eventually it went away on it's own. Actually, it moved to the prostate and stayed there for what seemed like forever, then finally went away all together.

for those of you who had it, did you take cipro? i have been doing research on it and the consensus seems to avoid cipro at all costs because it is known for weakining tendons and causing ruptures and tendonitis. it actually has a black box label from the fda about it causing tendon ruptures.

Go back to your female Dr, and let her rub u more, u will get better !! ;)

for those of you who had it, did you take cipro? i have been doing research on it and the consensus seems to avoid cipro at all costs because it is known for weakining tendons and causing ruptures and tendonitis. it actually has a black box label from the fda about it causing tendon ruptures.

Yes you are right, there are many reported cases of ciprofloxacin induced tendinitis and tendon rupture, especially in relation to the Achilles tendon. However, it is a relatively rare phenomenon and you balls are important.

If you must train whilst on ciprofloxacin then stop of at the first sign of tendinitis.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws