over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My life story. Depressed

DADO-
Just wanna say im sorry for coming off so strong on ya...I just kept thinking about a girl, who is home, with HIV and her husband out cheating... that shit makes my blood BOIL!!!!!!!

I kow u said u lost the spark, and i totally understand that. BUT there is a way to get it back. I cant explain how.. if i could id have MY own tv show in the afternoon and bounce oprah off the charts :) i hope u work everything out.

i think the best thing to do is talk to your wife... ask how she feels, tell her how u feel.. and go from there. i beleive comunication is key... hope the best
for the both of you...

You talk as if she is on her death bed.....????

Dado, sounds like you still love your wife, you seem to feel sorry for her, but you love her out of pity at this point. It seems to be that in order to remain the upstanding man that you apparently are, you need to stick it out in her last few years.

Desire is the root of all evil. I have been in love so bad where it hurts before and later I found out that those feelings were just lust, and the reason I was feeling bad was because deep inside, I knew that this girl was not right for me, even though she was beautiful and looked good on my arm. You need to be strong, be a man, grab the bull by the horns and control the outcome of your life by doing the right thing , in all things that you do.

I understand you need to "fire the cannon" from time to time, and yes there are massage parlors out there that can give you a happy ending. If you must cheat do it in this manner, so as not to develop feelings for your fucktoys. If you develop feelings for women other than who you are commited until death.

Look you need to talk to your wife and stay positive Dado. You 2 could have a very healthy and positive relationship. There have been significant medical breakthroughs in the treatment of hiv, and keeping it from progressing to AID's. They are the same virus, but in different stages. Your wife could live a healthy life for the next 20 years, and have no symtoms of the disease. For better for worse. Till death do you part. Now if you just can't stick it out i understand. You only live once, and deserve to live your life to the fullest and be happy. All i am saying is you have to be honest first with yourself. Then with your wife. Then if and when the time comes you need to be honest with your new lover. You may have had a failed test, but it may have just not shown up yet. Be safe and stay protected.

P.S. Anyone ever heard of magic Johnson? Or that boxer that tested positive. They both have tested negative at this point. Is there a cure???

Look you need to talk to your wife and stay positive Dado. You 2 could have a very healthy and positive relationship. There have been significant medical breakthroughs in the treatment of hiv, and keeping it from progressing to AID's. They are the same virus, but in different stages. Your wife could live a healthy life for the next 20 years, and have no symtoms of the disease. For better for worse. Till death do you part. Now if you just can't stick it out i understand. You only live once, and deserve to live your life to the fullest and be happy. All i am saying is you have to be honest first with yourself. Then with your wife. Then if and when the time comes you need to be honest with your new lover. You may have had a failed test, but it may have just not shown up yet. Be safe and stay protected.

P.S. Anyone ever heard of magic Johnson? Or that boxer that tested positive. They both have tested negative at this point. Is there a cure???

Serostim GH is prescibed for Aids and HIV patients, it works wonders.

Well that was Tommy "the Duke" Morrison, he's the same fighter from the Rocky 5 movie.

I'm not sure what his story is, supposedly it was a false positive and now the truth came out after about 10 years or so that it was never true and he's working on making a comeback, I think he's close to 40 though, so that would be tough.

Anyway not to get off the subject, as far as staying with your wife, I really can't tell you what I would do, or what you should do.

Sure I could tell you, but I couldn't be 100% accurate because I'm not in your situation. I do know however that it's tough, and eventhough from reading your post, it seems as if your running away, no one here can really judge you because it's only human nature to panic or react as if every bad situation was intentionally meant to hurt you, and probably the first instinct is to panic and save yourself.

But I don't mean to sound as if I'm passing judgement, I have no authority nor right to do so at all.

I sincerely wish both of you the best possible outcome.

bro that is honestly sad...all my respect goes and reaches out to you guys... to whatever you decide to do... and hope your wife has a great remaining life with all of the mediz out there look at magic...... keep your head up...

Ok here is my life story and I am totally lost and I don’t know what to do. It affects my everyday life, my trainings my work and all.
4 years ago I met this beautiful girl in front of starbuck.She was an oper (taking care of the kids and families in US).. We started dating and year after we got married. I had great time with her, we had great sex life and we were happy and doors opened for all my life dreams. Everything was fine until 6 months in to the marriage when she had to have dr. exam for her green card. That time my life crushed down, all doors I had open for great life suddenly closed and that was end of my happiness. She tested HIV positive. I didn’t know what to do, I was trying to make her feel better and calm her down and in the mean time I was thinking I am positive too as we had unprotected sex all the time. Dr. sent me to couple of tests and told me i may not be positive as her virus load was very very low at the time.
While I was waiting for results I wanted to kill myself if I tested positive. After 3 days of waiting results came negative… my whole world opened up but I didn’t know what to do now. I felt sorry for my wife and couldn’t leave her. Dr.s did more tests on me and said I may be one of the few that may be immune to the virus. But just to make sure I don’t get it I have to practice safe sex.
We are still married after 3,5 years of marriage. But every day I think that I can’t have kids and I can’t see future with my wife… She is Russian and I can’t leave her as she would have to go back to Russia and knowing their health clinics and doctors I don’t think she would have good care there.
All I am waiting now is for her to get green card and/or citizenship so she can stay in US and I would consider changing my life.. I didn’t tell her this yet.

Now another story:
5 months ago I met this beautiful 29 y old girl at the gym (I am 33 btw) and we kind a hooked up. She knows I am married and she knows I would leave my wife for her. But she has a boyfriend of 3 years and she is not sure if she wants to leave him. We had great time together, we had sex every day for 2 weeks and she tells me she loves me.
Now only problem is she needs more time to decide if she wants to stay with her boyfriend or not. Her BF is 24 y old.. He is young guy and not really secure.
This is the girl I could see myself in the future with, she says the same thing and then she mentions her boyfriend in between.
I am just getting frustrated with all situation and have no idea what to do. I told her I will wait for her .. But it’s just getting stressful thinking about it.
I have been depressed for last 2 months. It just sucks

What should i do......

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear