over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My little man on his way to NFL

Great pics. The helmet looks so big on him.

Great pics. The helmet looks so big on him.

LOL , all their helmets are like that its funny as hell cause its so heavy that alot of them can't controle it till their neck muscle get stronger. We just get a little bigger cheek pads and air them up so they fit correctly.

the names on the jerseys i just noticed wow the league my son plays in just has basic jerseys sign up fee was only 75 dollars i imagine yours is more

Registration is $100 a year and that gets them a league shirt (woop pee) , the jerseys and pants are paid for with sponser money and this year we raised enough to get them all a nice hoodie and team shirts as well throw them a nice party , got some small duffle bags with some goodies in them , I have a close frined that pays for the N.O. Saints and he hooked us up and had a bunch of players autograph hats for the team..

We are gonna have a little fund raiser here soon to raise money for a little boy that got sick and can't play so the team is gonna help pay some Dr. bills

Our league makes us run a 6 man line on defense with nobody over the center , he generaly plays over one of the guards somtimes out on the end depending on the other team's plays.

he also play offensive line somtimes and somtimes fullback again depending on our game plan and the other teams.

all the other parents were amazed that he can play the whole game with no breaks then I asked what they were feeding their kids and explained what my son eats and why ,now 14 out of 16 kids has some sort of pregame meal plan and it has helped them all 200% , most of them were eating absolute shit for dinner the night before the game and for breakfast the morning of and wondering why their kids were feeling bad and get tired quickly

Yet I've had arguments with parents from other teams that bitch and moan saying its unfair !!
I said yes it is unfair , its unfair that you are holding you kids back

so what's the meal plan? My little one has been playing soccer for the past year and just turned 5 so football season starts next year.

Our league makes us run a 6 man line on defense with nobody over the center , he generaly plays over one of the guards somtimes out on the end depending on the other team's plays.

he also play offensive line somtimes and somtimes fullback again depending on our game plan and the other teams.

all the other parents were amazed that he can play the whole game with no breaks then I asked what they were feeding their kids and explained what my son eats and why ,now 14 out of 16 kids has some sort of pregame meal plan and it has helped them all 200% , most of them were eating absolute shit for dinner the night before the game and for breakfast the morning of and wondering why their kids were feeling bad and get tired quickly

Yet I've had arguments with parents from other teams that bitch and moan saying its unfair !!
I said yes it is unfair , its unfair that you are holding you kids back

I hear ya brotha! It is unfortunate that most parents, although educated in other aspects of life, find it hard to comprehend the meaning of the word "proper diet." Rather than feeding their young ones with home-cooked healthy meals and serve water as beverage, parents prefer the quickest and easiest food that they can get in the grocery store and fill their kitchen with all sort of junk foods and sodas.

I myself (when I become a proud Dad someday hehehe) will be strict with my kids' diet. No sodas, chips, and chocolates not until they are big enough to understand what sugary and starchy products will do to their health.

By the way, what is your son's dinner and pre-game meal consist of?

yeah around theses parts pop warner rules the area so the rec leagues kind of get left out if you know what i mean. There is no real fundrasiers or anything like that and you turn in the jerseys every year, but the equipment on the other hand is always top notch since its city run so that a good thing

Great pics!!! I love watching my little nephews play football

My little guy is playing football this year , I figured at 5 that he would not last long as his is a sort of timid guy but he has turned into a little beast on the field , he strives each practice to get better and better.

I'm assistant coaching this year and will head coach next year I can say how proud I am of him.

He already want to start "training" and "dieting" so he can get faster and stronger.

Second pic is he and I after he bowled over the center and sacked the quarterback , the center wnet out of the game and said he was gonna play agains that mean kid anymore

That second pic is worth a million dollars! No kidding man. Looks like a postcard.

Nice pics man...I am experiencing the same with my son now. I know you are proud!!

hey bro.. trust me.. your son is damn proud of you!

the highlight of his day is having his dad be there with him at practice or games... Enjoy every bit of this stuff man!... as proud as you are of him... he is of you..

That is sweet bro!! I have been coaching my son's football team since he played as a 8 yr old. It is a great sport for kids. My son also has dominated at it since day one and is a real beast now as a 13yr old. He is now 13 and 191lbs at 5 10'. He gets a QB sack pretty much every other play.

Congrats to you. Looks like your son will be a natural. Best of luck.

My little guy is playing football this year , I figured at 5 that he would not last long as his is a sort of timid guy but he has turned into a little beast on the field , he strives each practice to get better and better.

I'm assistant coaching this year and will head coach next year I can say how proud I am of him.

He already want to start "training" and "dieting" so he can get faster and stronger.

Second pic is he and I after he bowled over the center and sacked the quarterback , the center wnet out of the game and said he was gonna play agains that mean kid anymore

Thats awesome. I have my 2 month old laying down next to me as I saw this thread, and got REALLY excites.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131