advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My liver values after 1.5 weeks of Halo while using Synthergine.

dece870717

Banned
LDH 232 HIGH IU/L (0-225)

AST (SGOT) 48 HIGH IU/L (0-40)

ALT (SGPT) 58 HIGH IU/L (0-55)

GGT 10 IU/L (0-65)

Using the Stenox pharm grade blister pack tabs (20-25mg/ED) that I got a while back from 1mex. Used Synthergine at 2.5-3cc/ED while currently weighing at around 225lbs. So according to these results I concluded that either Halo is no where near as toxic as thought or Synthergine just works too damn good! I think I may have to go with option 2 as I remember back about a year ago I used about the same amount of Synthergine on a cycle consisting of Test E 125mg/wk, Tren Ace 100mg/ED, Anadrol 150mg/ED, and Dbol 50mg/ED all running concurrently and my liver values came back at just about the same as they are right now.

I strongly suggest anybody that loves to use orals or use orals for long periods, that they go get this stuff cause it really is no joke!!! :headbang:

Wow...that's impressive! Thank you for the post! I can always use a good liver detox. :)

Its just 1.5 weeks.
Wait till week 4-5 then test it again & let us know.

Its just 1.5 weeks.

Have you ever used Halo? doesn't take more then a few days to see results. Meaning it has already done it's damage to the liver if you're feeling it.

AST and ALT after lifting

Do you guys find that if your get your blood work done when you are lifting very heavy/intense that your AST and ALT levels are higher?

My dermatoligist and doctor tells me it dosnt effect it, but if I take a week off the gym before getting blood test my levels are alot lower.

Im taking accutane currently so get my AST and ALT tested monthly.

What was your LV before starting either one?
Not saying your Halo is bunk or Synthergine isn't working.
More of comparing two sets of labs.

Its just 1.5 weeks.

Actually I will be taking another blood test in another 2 weeks for various reasons and I'm also going to be highering my dose of halo as I need to finish this stuff off a bit sooner than I wanted to. So I'll be bumping this back up and posting the lab results in about that time.

Last edited:
Well this is quite an interesting study regarding liver values and aas...

Anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity: is... [Clin J Sport Med. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

Anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity: is it overstated?

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

There have been numerous reports of hepatic dysfunction secondary to anabolic steroid use based on elevated levels of serum aminotransferases. This study was conducted to distinguish between serum aminotransaminase elevations secondary to intense resistance training and anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity in elite bodybuilders.
DESIGN:

This was a case-control study of serum chemistry profiles from bodybuilders using and not using anabolic steroids with comparisons to a cohort of medical students and patients with hepatitis.
PARTICIPANTS:

The participants were bodybuilders taking self-directed regimens of anabolic steroids (n = 15) and bodybuilders not taking steroids (n = 10). Blood chemistry profiles from patients with viral hepatitis (n = 49) and exercising and nonexercising medical students (592) were used as controls.
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:

The focus in blood chemistry profiles was aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase (GGT), and creatine kinase (CK) levels.
RESULTS:

In both groups of bodybuilders, CK, AST, and ALT were elevated, whereas GGT remained in the normal range. In contrast, patients with hepatitis had elevations of all three enzymes: ALT, AST, and GGT. Creatine kinase (CK) was elevated in all exercising groups. Patients with hepatitis were the only group in which a correlation was found between aminotransferases and GGT.
CONCLUSION:

Prior reports of anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity based on elevated aminotransferase levels may have been overstated, because no exercising subjects, including steroid users, demonstrated hepatic dysfunction based on GGT levels. Such reports may have misled the medical community to emphasize steroid-induced hepatotoxicity when interpreting elevated aminotransferase levels and disregard muscle damage. For these reasons, when evaluating hepatic function in cases of anabolic steroid therapy or abuse, CK and GGT levels should be considered in addition to ALT and AST levels as essential elements of the assessment.

Wish they could have at least said which steroids they were using.

Do you guys find that if your get your blood work done when you are lifting very heavy/intense that your AST and ALT levels are higher?

My dermatoligist and doctor tells me it dosnt effect it, but if I take a week off the gym before getting blood test my levels are alot lower.

Im taking accutane currently so get my AST and ALT tested monthly.

whenever I lift heavy and my muscles are sore the alt/ast values come way more elevated than normal, 3-4 days non workout and after blodd test alt/ast values are within the normal ranges!

Yes, an intense workout will raise your liver values for sure.

Did you expect anything else? All Synthetek products have a Double Money Back guarantee. In 12 years, since the company's inception, not a single customer, from anywhere in the world, tried to take up the offer. As a matter of fact, every new customer becomes a repeat customer.

Did you expect anything else? All Synthetek products have a Double Money Back guarantee. In 12 years, since the company's inception, not a single customer, from anywhere in the world, tried to take up the offer. As a matter of fact, every new customer becomes a repeat customer.

:yeahthat:

A week and a half is not enough to show effectiveness. Test again in 3-4 weeks. Next test is start taking milberone and see if it protects against that - THEN we really have something :D

LDH 232 HIGH IU/L (0-225)

AST (SGOT) 48 HIGH IU/L (0-40)

ALT (SGPT) 58 HIGH IU/L (0-55)

GGT 10 IU/L (0-65)

Using the Stenox pharm grade blister pack tabs (20-25mg/ED) that I got a while back from 1mex. Used Synthergine at 2.5-3cc/ED while currently weighing at around 225lbs. So according to these results I concluded that either Halo is no where near as toxic as thought or Synthergine just works too damn good! I think I may have to go with option 2 as I remember back about a year ago I used about the same amount of Synthergine on a cycle consisting of Test E 125mg/wk, Tren Ace 100mg/ED, Anadrol 150mg/ED, and Dbol 50mg/ED all running concurrently and my liver values came back at just about the same as they are right now.

I strongly suggest anybody that loves to use orals or use orals for long periods, that they go get this stuff cause it really is no joke!!! :headbang:

Just another example why Synthergine is the best liver protectant in the world!

LDH 234 HIGH IU/L (0-225)

AST (SGOT) 55 HIGH IU/L (0-40)

ALT (SGPT) 50 IU/L (0-55)

GGT 7 IU/L (0-65)

Well these are my results after a full 3 weeks while also doubling my dose from 20mg to 40mg for the last 7 days.

I don't know what to make of it, almost seems too good to be true. :confused:

I took a pic of exactly what I was using for those curious...

Attachments

• stenox.jpg
    stenox.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 841

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member