over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my log of syntherol

tomuchgear

Registered
well big a suggested i start a log for syntherol. so here it is i am in my 13th day so far. when i started my arms were at 18 inches. as of today i am up to 19.5. i started big a's protocal changed it a little to meet my needs. i figured instead of jumping right to 2cc's i should do a half cc extra a couple days before the jump. i have eperience with ear lobe stretching kinda figured same principle would apply here. i will continue to increas by a small amount per head as i get to the 3cc's. the first five to six days were very uncomfortable. basicaly like having a bad case of doms. after that the pain is only in the injection itself. bruising is basicaly on occasion. some days i hit a veign some days i dont. so as far as people noticing just my wife. in the gym i keep my arms coverd to keep the bruising coverd. i started syntherol becouse i have not taken any kind of juice yet to date. i wanted to see were this would take me. so far the results are very natural looking. i have no signs of abuse or oddly shaped development. any questions please feel free to ask.

Hey Bro, sounds like its going good for you...Do U have any before and after pics???...

I have been doing synthrol for 7 days almost an since I started massaging my biceps, traps an side delts with a heating pad around the area for 10 mins then I remove the pad for 5 mins an reapply it. I do this a couple of times a day when I have time like before bed, My pain has been very low Give it a try it works an I believe it will help the area stretch better because your increasing the blood flow an massaging it at the same time.

no i did not take any before and after pics i can take one today for more of a half way through pic. the only thing i have really done for any pain was alot of stretching. good call on the heating pad narctic. i now i should have taken before pics but honestly i didnt really think of it. i will get one on here for the mid time progress. it will be of my arm not just the bicep. my interest is mostly just increasing overall arm size. the one major thing i have noticed is the increase in the peak of my bicep.

sorry change that for pics for what ever reason i cant get the pic to upload. well any way today, before injection measured at 19.3. so far so good. yet again sorry bout pics.

since my arms R about the starting size of your arms......I have QQ??'ss..R U doing both Tri's and Bi's or just bi's only???...and what gauage size did you use for Bi's??..because the Bi's are what I am putting to much thought on..I want to do it right...so any input from your exp. would greatly appreciated..Thks

to answer your question

i am just doing bi's. i use a 25 guage needle 1". at the fifth day of each ten days i increased the dose by half a cc per head. in the gym i am doing exercises for bi's that focus on full contraction, and developing the peak of the bi. on non by and back days i focus on full stretching of my arms to help work the syntherol through the muscle. also i go closer to the body, and closer to the middle for injections. simply stated one day close to the body, next day closer to the split. so far my muscles look normal like i have just been hitting the gym really freakin hard. hope that helps if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

hey narctic

how are your traps coming along? i am thinking of doing traps next.

Hey tomuchgear

I read about the pain you get from the shots...so How bad is it ??...and How many days was it until the pain went away ??...Thks Bro

the pain was nothing more than a semi bad case of doms. really not bad at all. some were between day five and seven the pain went away. every once in a while my arms are a little stiff after the lower head. so pain is minimal i really didnt notice it to much. i mean it wasnt so bad i couldnt lift or any thing. if the pain bothers you then just spend a few more minutes stretching, or take some excedrin migraine strength. that should take care of it.

oh ya one last thing the pain is not so much from the shot itself. the pain comes from the muscle facia stretching. i may have just spelled that wrong but you get the idea.

On the bicep shots ....say for the rt. arm ...the main big vein that runs down the arm...When doing shots on the outer side of it...How far away from it do you do a shot (1/2 or 1 in. )????....

i dont measure at all i just do some days closer on the inside some days further to keep the muscle looking natural.

Some before and after pics would make this a lot more interesting. Could you post some when you get done?

like i said i did try to get some pics on here but, it kept saying failure to upload i will give it a try again.

On the bicep shots ....say for the rt. arm ...the main big vein that runs down the arm...When doing shots on the outer side of it...How far away from it do you do a shot (1/2 or 1 in. )????....

It's individual. The vein sits different on every person.

like i said i did try to get some pics on here but, it kept saying failure to upload i will give it a try again.

Sounds like you have to resize them first.

good call big a i will give that a try and see if that gets em on here.

well now just over 20. not a huge increase in the peak but over all thickness of the muscle has gone up so thats cool. also how do you resize pics small enough to get em on here?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws